A message for Trump supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I know you folks are unhappy right about now. Not to worry, I'm not here to rub it in. Unlike many of you, I don't post little Yoda photos here with snarky messages about "butthurt" and "crying like bitches" I would however point out something you may not have considered:

An election is a contest for temporary dominion of a branch of our government

Things didn't go your way this time, but it's not forever. If history has taught us anything, it's that the political mood in America swings back and forth like the pendulum. Perhaps in 4 years America will judge Joe Biden to be either too extreme, too old, or simply feel comfortable with a more Conservative government. In the meantime, tone down the anger, and accept the fact that if the Trump White House had such a massive trove of evidence of voter fraud, he would have won at least a few of those 25+ lawsuits that have been filed.

The sun will rise again tomorrow, and there will always be another election. - I promise
:bye1:

I know you folks are unhappy right about now. Not to worry, I'm not here to rub it in. Unlike many of you, I don't post little Yoda photos here with snarky messages about "butthurt" and "crying like bitches" I would however point out something you may not have considered:

Things didn't go your way this time, but it's not forever. If history has taught us anything, it's that the political mood in America swings back and forth like the pendulum. Perhaps in 4 years America will judge Joe Biden to be either too extreme, too old, or simply feel comfortable with a more Conservative government. In the meantime, tone down the anger, and accept the fact that if the Trump White House had such a massive trove of evidence of voter fraud, he would have won at least a few of those 25+ lawsuits that have been filed.

The sun will rise again tomorrow, and there will always be another election. - I promise
I find it rather hilarious that leftards wish to extend the hand of "unity" after four years of temper tantrum throwing and turning a blind eye to an election that was a blatant and gtext book example of flat out fraud.

"Let's be pals! Let's stop the fussin' and a feudin'!!!!!"

I speak only for myself, but I would slit the throat of a commie leftard before I would ever make "nice" with subversive commie fucks such as yourself and I wouldn't lose a moment's worth of sleep for having done so.

Those are just the "ABC's" of me.........

Thats what you think ...its over Johnny...they stole it and are gonna install a Muppet
Wait till ya see what they got planned for you lol

ejdjdmmc.jpg

Don't worry joes appointing competent experts who everyone in the msm adores !
Lol
From new wars to green deals
And the list keeps growing
Yellen just announced she was gonna use the power of the fed to promote justice and equality

Its gonna get real spicy soon

You missed the part PROGS have taken control of all media, education, entertainment, debate platforms, and now elections and freedoms, and they use it to fuck heads over in their flavor for communism, one-world order and selling the country out to Chinese, illegals, thugs and anarchists. I miss anything?

But go ahead, pretend this is normal. Grab some dope while you're at it, the PROG elite likes us high, lazy, ignorant & spineless, I wonder why?

BTW OP, are any Biden "supporters" happy he "won", I don't see any evidence of it. If anything they should be ashamed and/or buyer's remorse.

Why are the dems and foreigners so anxious for we americans to just allow the dems to steal an election through fraud? It isn't going to happen--even if biden gets in, we all know that he is a fraud and are going to fight back.

Why are the dems and foreigners so anxious for we americans to just allow the dems to steal an election through fraud? It isn't going to happen--even if biden gets in, we all know that he is a fraud and are going to fight back.

If witnesses like this are the best you have to fight back with, it's gonna be a long 4 years for you.

If witnesses like this are the best you have to fight back with, it's gonna be a long 4 years for you.

Doesn't even matter at this point what any witness says or does-------biden will be seen as a fraud and a known sell out to the chinese and a member of a pedo family.

The United States over the last half century or more has become a large bar or pub with the people who affect us as bartenders. Bartenders who bring it up a few notches more by spiking the drinks that we are addicted to.

Doesn't even matter at this point what any witness says or does-------biden will be seen as a fraud and a known sell out to the chinese and a member of a pedo family.

Perhaps by the Cray Cray Crew

You don’t get ? It’s not just about this sham rigged election- it’s the future of democracy and the constitution !
There is no more nation if this “ Venezuela election “ is not redone in those 6 states

Are you really so dense that you don't realize that BIDEN has been selling us out to the Chinese and anyone else that would pay him and his family off? comeon now--you can't be that dumb. Think it pretty obvious as well that Biden and his family are one of those pedo families with no boundaries..think the photos of hunter screwing his neice is pretty evident. A normal grandfather, would have killed his son for attacking his grandchild btw.

This said----Trump has planted enough seeds that the american people will see Biden as legite and as the economy gets worse which it will next year----this distrust and hate of biden will only grow massively--like a giant a tumor.

Are you really so dense that you don't realize that BIDEN has been selling us out to the Chinese and anyone else that would pay him and his family off? comeon now--you can't be that dumb. Think it pretty obvious as well that Biden and his family are one of those pedo families with no boundaries..think the photos of hunter screwing his neice is pretty evident. A normal grandfather, would have killed his son for attacking his grandchild btw.

This said----Trump has planted enough seeds that the american people will see Biden as legite and as the economy gets worse which it will next year----this distrust and hate of biden will only grow massively--like a giant a tumor.

You really are nuts, aren't you?

Piss off, idiot!!

Greg

Piss off, idiot!!

Greg

You don’t get ? It’s not just about this sham rigged election- it’s the future of democracy and the constitution !
There is no more nation if this “ Venezuela election “ is not redone in those 6 states

Correct.

The Republic ends HERE if the election can be stolen for tyrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back