A Mere $25 Million

It's hilarious to see the Trumptards try to put a brave face on this.
all you needed was one person who achieved success from the seminars at Trump U and it would have been pretty difficult for anyone to win the lawsuit.

I bet you are one of those folks that blame the university when you do poorly because YOU did not pay attention in class. And I bet you are one of those people that blame the University because you interview poorly and cant get a job.

Trump settled because he has bigger fish to fry than a bunch of losers who don't know why they cant implement a real estate investment plan that others are able to do who took the same courses.

Only reason he settled is because he doesn't want to have to testify.

This is very common. Nothing to see here really.

Correct, people like Trump get sued all the time. These money grubbing lawyers take these cases hoping to get rich themselves.

Then Trump has to fight these cases which is very expensive and time consuming. He may have to settle out of court for expediency. Liberals jump up and down with glee. Then Trump writes off all his losses, and the liberals complain that he didn't pay enough in taxes. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

People like Trump aren't the president of the United States. We'll observe closely to see how the carnival barker does with his new office. I might point out that a million and a half more citizens voted for Hillary than did Rump!
Those votes are from Californians, so they don't count… We don't listen to freaks

He got off easy...smart move on his part. It was easy to see he hosed those people....beyond a shadow of a doubt. Kudos to him for getting out svcott free.

I agree. He knew he couldn't go through a law suite as a sitting POTUS so he settled.

Wise move on his part. Those folks got money, rightly or wrongly, and he's got that issue off his plate.

Rightly or Wrongly.......LMAO!!

Of course you are and I'm LMAO because stupid, careless and incompetent isn't in the WH.

I'll be having the last laugh on your sorry ass when Trump turns things around.

Carry on clueless.

Trump turns things around???????

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg
The federal government can't create jobs… Dip shit

You and I and anyone with a working brain know that but apparently dumbass doesn't.

Who knew??

all you needed was one person who achieved success from the seminars at Trump U and it would have been pretty difficult for anyone to win the lawsuit.

I bet you are one of those folks that blame the university when you do poorly because YOU did not pay attention in class. And I bet you are one of those people that blame the University because you interview poorly and cant get a job.

Trump settled because he has bigger fish to fry than a bunch of losers who don't know why they cant implement a real estate investment plan that others are able to do who took the same courses.

See? These Trumptards will defend ANYTHING Trump does.

Trump used common sense something you appear to lack.

No surprise there since you backed stupid, careless and incompetent.

He got off easy...smart move on his part. It was easy to see he hosed those people....beyond a shadow of a doubt. Kudos to him for getting out svcott free.

I agree. He knew he couldn't go through a law suite as a sitting POTUS so he settled.

Wise move on his part. Those folks got money, rightly or wrongly, and he's got that issue off his plate.

Of course you are and I'm LMAO because stupid, careless and incompetent isn't in the WH.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

So Trump's trillion dollar federal government infrastructure program won't create any jobs?

So Trump's federal tariffs on imports won't create any jobs?

So Trump's planned federal spending on the military won't create any jobs?

Interesting.

I have the common sense not to run a get rich quick real estate scam that's eventually going to cost me 25 million dollars to get out from under.

Your praise for Bill Clinton's 'common sense' in settling with Paula Jones for a few thousand bucks is interesting to note.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

So Trump's trillion dollar federal government infrastructure program won't create any jobs?

Interesting.
No, the federal government can create jobs, the private sector creates jobs, it's always the private sector that new creates jobs federal government has nothing to do with it… Fact

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Interesting.
Any federal job has to be paid for by the private sector, so was necessary as they may be they are not a real job if they're paid for by the private sector.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Interesting.
Any federal job has to be paid for by the private sector, so was necessary as they may be they are not a real job if they're paid for by the private sector.

Oh I see. So our troops in the military don't have real jobs.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Interesting.
No, the federal government can create jobs, the private sector creates jobs, it's always the private sector that new creates jobs federal government has nothing to do with it… Fact

You're an idiot. Are you saying Trump then is lying when he says he'll create millions of new jobs?

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Interesting.

Like I said - military, police and fire and the like are absolutely necessary, but they still have to be paid for by the private sector so they cannot be counted as real job growth... economics 101 government jobs are not real jobs when it comes to the numbers… Fact

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Interesting.

You're an idiot. Are you saying Trump then is lying when he says he'll create millions of new jobs?
He will help the private sector create those jobs, but the federal government does not create jobs… Just because It can't… Fact

Barry Hussein sent a freaking Billion dollars of our money (or more) in cash to a country that supports terrorism and never gave a logical reason for it. Which transaction makes more sense?

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Interesting.

Like I said - military, police and fire and the like are absolutely necessary, but they still have to be paid for by the private sector so they cannot be counted as real job growth... economics 101 government jobs are not real jobs when it comes to the numbers… Fact

The private sector pays for private sector growth so according to you that isn't real job growth.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Interesting.

Any federal government job is a liability no matter how necessary its still a liability. Private sector jobs don't have to be paid for by the taxpayers.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Interesting.

He will help the private sector create those jobs, but the federal government does not create jobs… Just because It can't… Fact

The federal government creates millions of jobs. Fact.

Interesting.

The federal government creates millions of jobs. Fact.
It can't... fact

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Interesting.

Any federal government job is a liability no matter how necessary its still a liability. Private sector jobs don't have to be paid for by the taxpayers.

You hire a guy to roof your house. You create a job, you paid for it. You pay your taxes to have your roads plowed by the county in winter. You create a job, you paid for it.

No difference.

Forum List

Back