A Mere $25 Million

So Trump's trillion dollar federal government infrastructure program won't create any jobs?

So Trump's federal tariffs on imports won't create any jobs?

So Trump's planned federal spending on the military won't create any jobs?

Interesting.
No, the federal government can create jobs, the private sector creates jobs, it's always the private sector that new creates jobs federal government has nothing to do with it… Fact

You're an idiot. Are you saying Trump then is lying when he says he'll create millions of new jobs?
He will help the private sector create those jobs, but the federal government does not create jobs… Just because It can't… Fact

The federal government creates millions of jobs. Fact.
It can't... fact

Then Trump won't be creating any jobs.

The federal government can't create jobs… Dip shit

So Trump's trillion dollar federal government infrastructure program won't create any jobs?

Interesting.
No, the federal government can create jobs, the private sector creates jobs, it's always the private sector that new creates jobs federal government has nothing to do with it… Fact

You're an idiot. Are you saying Trump then is lying when he says he'll create millions of new jobs?
Any federal government job is a liability no matter how necessary its still a liability. Private sector jobs don't have to be paid for by the taxpayers.

You hire a guy to roof your house. You create a job, you paid for it. You pay your taxes to have your roads plowed by the county in winter. You create a job, you paid for it.

No difference.
You have no understanding of how real Economics work... :lmao:

He will help the private sector create those jobs, but the federal government does not create jobs… Just because It can't… Fact

It can't... fact

He can't, with the federal government. It's an impossibility...
The federal government can only get out-of-the-way of the private sector creating millions of jobs... he knows that anyone with common sense knows that…

Just one more great example of how the Trump cult will defend ANYTHING Trump does.

Lmfao.. Still mad he didn't testify in court?

release-your-tax-returns-iemailed-it-to-you-fwd-cant-3258522.png

Interesting.

Tell us when the Germans or French people pay for it.

That goddamned rich assed Trump puts out $25 million to the folks he phucked at TrumpU

If he were not the president elect of the U S you can bet your ass it would be a cold day in hell before he would do this.

Trump tweeted that he settled for a "fraction" of the original amount requested in damages from the plaintiffs, which was $40,000,000. Shows he can't even do simple math. 61% is not a fraction, it's a majority.

It can't... fact

Rustic is truly rustic, must never have heard of Homeland Security.

That goddamned rich assed Trump puts out $25 million to the folks he phucked at TrumpU

If he were not the president elect of the U S you can bet your ass it would be a cold day in hell before he would do this.

Trump tweeted that he settled for a "fraction" of the original amount requested in damages from the plaintiffs, which was $40,000,000. Shows he can't even do simple math. 61% is not a fraction, it's a majority.

You're trying to pick fly shit out of pepper

Only reason he settled is because he doesn't want to have to testify.

This is very common. Nothing to see here really.

Correct, people like Trump get sued all the time. These money grubbing lawyers take these cases hoping to get rich themselves.

Then Trump has to fight these cases which is very expensive and time consuming. He may have to settle out of court for expediency. Liberals jump up and down with glee. Then Trump writes off all his losses, and the liberals complain that he didn't pay enough in taxes. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

People like Trump aren't the president of the United States. We'll observe closely to see how the carnival barker does with his new office. I might point out that a million and a half more citizens voted for Hillary than did Rump!

dont matter because while Trump builds a whitehouse team Hillary is crying on her pillow. moot point.

People like Trump aren't the president of the United States. We'll observe closely to see how the carnival barker does with his new office. I might point out that a million and a half more citizens voted for Hillary than did Rump!

So who cares? Trump won the way every other President has won in this country. So you can take your basketball and go home, but it's not going to change the way we play basketball if you come back.

He got off easy...smart move on his part. It was easy to see he hosed those people....beyond a shadow of a doubt. Kudos to him for getting out svcott free.

I agree. He knew he couldn't go through a law suite as a sitting POTUS so he settled.

Wise move on his part. Those folks got money, rightly or wrongly, and he's got that issue off his plate.

Rightly or Wrongly.......LMAO!!

Of course you are and I'm LMAO because stupid, careless and incompetent isn't in the WH.

I'll be having the last laugh on your sorry ass when Trump turns things around.

Carry on clueless.

Trump turns things around???????

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

What a maroon. Of course anyone who trusts in FDR just proves what a clueless moron they are.

I saw him put the nation back to work after the Hoover fiasco. All the Republicans do is cut taxes for the rich and wreck the economy.

I agree. He knew he couldn't go through a law suite as a sitting POTUS so he settled.

Wise move on his part. Those folks got money, rightly or wrongly, and he's got that issue off his plate.

Of course you are and I'm LMAO because stupid, careless and incompetent isn't in the WH.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

What a maroon. Of course anyone who trusts in FDR just proves what a clueless moron they are.

I saw him put the nation back to work after the Hoover fiasco. All the Republicans do is cut taxes for the rich and wreck the economy.

Trump's big ideas for huge government infrastructure programs are straight out of the FDR playbook.

You hire a guy to roof your house. You create a job, you paid for it. You pay your taxes to have your roads plowed by the county in winter. You create a job, you paid for it.

No difference.

The difference is that the public sector doesn't produce a sellable product or service, the private sector does.

You make widgets. You sell your widgets to the public. They pay you money, you pay some of that money to your employees, some of that money to keep the company producing widgets, and of course taxes.

When people use up their widgets, they come back for more, and the process repeats itself.

When the government paves a road, they didn't produce a sellable product or service. They paved the road, and we all use that road, but once it's paved, the job is done.

If the government charges money for using the road, then they produced a sellable product. They use the profit from their sales, and pave more roads. The more money they can get for their roads, the more people they can hire, the more supplies they can purchase, and the more roads they can pave.

The normal process of jobs and government is that people go to work to produce a product or service, and pay some of what they earned to the government. In other words, the private sector supports the public sector. One of the reasons DumBama is such an utter failure is because he tried doing the exact opposite. He thought that the pubic sector could support the private sector. It simply doesn't work that way.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Everything FDR did extended the GD.

WWII was what got us out of the GD not FDR.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Trump's big ideas for huge government infrastructure programs are straight out of the FDR playbook.

So far that's all they are....big ideas. Talk is cheap, ask any Republican.

He got off easy...smart move on his part. It was easy to see he hosed those people....beyond a shadow of a doubt. Kudos to him for getting out svcott free.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

That shows how goddamned stupid you are.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Everything FDR did extended the GD.

WWII was what got us out of the GD not FDR.

My family was on relief. Roosevelt put my dad to work on the civilian conservation corps. He bought a two year old Ford Sedan in 1940......first car he ever owned.

You goddamned Republicans watch Fox News and spew bullshit 24/7.

No difference.

The difference is that the public sector doesn't produce a sellable product or service, the private sector does.

You make widgets. You sell your widgets to the public. They pay you money, you pay some of that money to your employees, some of that money to keep the company producing widgets, and of course taxes.

When people use up their widgets, they come back for more, and the process repeats itself.

When the government paves a road, they didn't produce a sellable product or service. They paved the road, and we all use that road, but once it's paved, the job is done.

If the government charges money for using the road, then they produced a sellable product. They use the profit from their sales, and pave more roads. The more money they can get for their roads, the more people they can hire, the more supplies they can purchase, and the more roads they can pave.

The normal process of jobs and government is that people go to work to produce a product or service, and pay some of what they earned to the government. In other words, the private sector supports the public sector. One of the reasons DumBama is such an utter failure is because he tried doing the exact opposite. He thought that the pubic sector could support the private sector. It simply doesn't work that way.

Actually, there are several places where the government has not only created jobs, but they've created useful products that they developed and later licensed to civilians so they could make them and sell them to the public.

One such invention? Radar. Originally developed for the military, later turned over to civilians to use, and now, they are on lots of cars.

Another one? GPS. Originally developed for the military, was later released to the public domain after much discussion. Now? Almost everyone has GPS on their phones, cars, Fit Bits, etc.

Both were created and developed by the government, and later gave rise to large product and business development.

Forum List

Back