A Mere $25 Million

Am I the only one who finds the left calling Trump suppporters a cult who will defend anything he does hilarious especially given their blind loyalty to Obama for eight years and Hillary all through the campaign?

Without a doubt. They've defended him on his failed healthcare plan, trading five of our most valuable terrorists in captivity for a lowly private, Benghazi, the rich getting richer, weirdos in girls bathrooms and showers, the IRS scandal, record number of people not working in this country, immigration, you name it.

Am I the only one who finds the left calling Trump suppporters a cult who will defend anything he does hilarious especially given their blind loyalty to Obama for eight years and Hillary all through the campaign?

Without a doubt. They've defended him on his failed healthcare plan, trading five of our most valuable terrorists in captivity for a lowly private, Benghazi, the rich getting richer, weirdos in girls bathrooms and showers, the IRS scandal, record number of people not working in this country, immigration, you name it.

No by god...you named it. Now, how about a few references with that. You people spew horse shit 24/7 and most of it comes from Fox News.

No by god...you named it. Now, how about a few references with that. You people spew horse shit 24/7 and most of it comes from Fox News.

I don't have time to go through the entire site of USMB, but trust me, you and your ilk defended DumBama on all that and more.

If you disagree with me, tell me just one in my list where you actually blamed him or feel he was completely wrong about.

I don't have time to go through the entire site of USMB, but trust me, you and your ilk defended DumBama on all that and more.

If you disagree with me, tell me just one in my list where you actually blamed him or feel he was completely wrong about.

In other words you agree that it's horse shit! I'm not gonna do your work for you so go screw yourself.

He got off easy...smart move on his part. It was easy to see he hosed those people....beyond a shadow of a doubt. Kudos to him for getting out svcott free.

I agree. He knew he couldn't go through a law suite as a sitting POTUS so he settled.

Wise move on his part. Those folks got money, rightly or wrongly, and he's got that issue off his plate.

He got off easy...smart move on his part. It was easy to see he hosed those people....beyond a shadow of a doubt. Kudos to him for getting out svcott free.

I agree. He knew he couldn't go through a law suite as a sitting POTUS so he settled.

Wise move on his part. Those folks got money, rightly or wrongly, and he's got that issue off his plate.

Rightly or Wrongly.......LMAO!!

In other words you agree that it's horse shit! I'm not gonna do your work for you so go screw yourself.

Yep, typical liberal, avoid the question.

You don't have to do any work for me. You just proved my point even though you don't realize it. You CAN'T give me one thing on my list that you directly blame Obama for. But don't feel bad, neither can any of your comrades.

Only reason he settled is because he doesn't want to have to testify.

This is very common. Nothing to see here really.

Correct, people like Trump get sued all the time. These money grubbing lawyers take these cases hoping to get rich themselves.

Then Trump has to fight these cases which is very expensive and time consuming. He may have to settle out of court for expediency. Liberals jump up and down with glee. Then Trump writes off all his losses, and the liberals complain that he didn't pay enough in taxes. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Of course you are and I'm LMAO because stupid, careless and incompetent isn't in the WH.

I'll be having the last laugh on your sorry ass when Trump turns things around.

Carry on clueless.

Yep, typical liberal, avoid the question.

You don't have to do any work for me. You just proved my point even though you don't realize it. You CAN'T give me one thing on my list that you directly blame Obama for. But don't feel bad, neither can any of your comrades.

Quite the contrary.........you proved mine!

Of course you are and I'm LMAO because stupid, careless and incompetent isn't in the WH.

Carry on clueless.

Trump turns things around???????

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Only reason he settled is because he doesn't want to have to testify.

This is very common. Nothing to see here really.

Correct, people like Trump get sued all the time. These money grubbing lawyers take these cases hoping to get rich themselves.

Then Trump has to fight these cases which is very expensive and time consuming. He may have to settle out of court for expediency. Liberals jump up and down with glee. Then Trump writes off all his losses, and the liberals complain that he didn't pay enough in taxes. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

People like Trump aren't the president of the United States. We'll observe closely to see how the carnival barker does with his new office. I might point out that a million and a half more citizens voted for Hillary than did Rump!

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

What a maroon. Of course anyone who trusts in FDR just proves what a clueless moron they are.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

What a maroon. Of course anyone who trusts in FDR just proves what a clueless moron they are.

Go screw yourself.....use your whole hand

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Go screw yourself.....use your whole hand

Nah. Go use yours if you can find what its looking for. LOL Little Dick, Little Brain.

Carry on clueless.

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg
The federal government can't create jobs… Dip shit

Forum List

Back