A Man Spit On My Toddler And Called Her The N-Word.

It was at a local barbecue joint in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, when a tall man approached the table where I was sitting with my two daughters, 4 and 2. He lingered there long enough, just looking at us, that I’d begun to hatch an escape plan. I’d already broken into a full-blown sweat before I even realized what he’d just done: spit on my 2-year-old, his saliva landing on her thigh. He then walked away, muttering the N-word under his breath, oblivious to the inaccuracy of the insult.
I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am biracial, of Malay and Indian descent. I came to the United States after falling in love and marrying my blond, blue-eyed American husband. Though I am brown and my husband white, my children, born here in America ― true blue Americans ― are neither. They have an indiscernible olive skin tone, but they are not white.

My neighbors and community voiced their silent agreement, condoning such a vile act when they offered no defense, no comfort, not even acknowledgment that it happened.

The entire restaurant, all white diners from what I could see around me, had watched the incident, avoided eye contact with me, and carried on with their lunches, glancing at us from time to time, confirming what I knew to be true already: We were the others.

I’m also treated very differently when I’m with my white husband than when I’m on my own. People have yelled at me, “Go back where you came from.” Retail assistants have followed me around stores, saying, “There is nothing here for you.” A woman at a makeup counter once denied me service, glancing past me at the white woman behind me in line, telling her she was ready, as if I were invisible. But the glob of spit that hit my daughter that day was a whole new low. I could hold it in and tolerate my pain when the aggressions were directed toward me, but it burned me in a way I hadn’t felt before to see my children subject to such indignity.

What can you say?

How do you think a person should react to something like this being done to their child?

Not sure what I would have done had I been watching other than come and apologize to her for the actions of a total fucking racist moron.

I might say it lound enough for the fuckwad to hear it, but then there would probably be a confrontation. And cops don't like people stirring things up.

I certainly would have encouraged others to show some outreach so that this woman doesn't think all white me are that damned ignorant.

"Yes, in California a person can use deadly force or violence against another person (“justifiable homicide”) to protect themselves or others from harm. This is known as an affirmative defense to murder charges, voluntary manslaughter charges, or charges for violent crimes."
If you own a firearm I suggest you take a concealed weapons course or do some research on the use of lethal force.

This might help. Florida law is used as an example but the same basic requirements exist in other states.

***snip***

The proportionality requirement​

Florida law clarifies that the force you use in your self-defense must be proportional to the threat that the attacker poses. This means that you are never justified in using deadly force to defend against non-deadly force. If someone shoves you or slaps you, and you respond with the use of a deadly weapon, it’s likely that you will be unsuccessful in raising a plea of self-defense in court. …emphasis added

The critical part of Florida’s self-defense statute is the requirement of “reasonable belief” in the need for the use of deadly force. In other words, after using deadly force, the success of your self-defense plea will depend upon how reasonable it was for you to believe that deadly force was necessary in your case.

Courts typically determine the reasonableness of belief by comparing your actions to those of a hypothetical “reasonable person.” They look at the totality of the facts in your case, and decide whether a reasonable person in your position would have acted the way you did.

For example, they would examine your attacker’s words and actions, and decide whether a reasonable person would believe that the attacker was about to cause death or grave bodily injury. If so, then your use of deadly force would be justified.

****\

So do you feel if someone spit on a mother’s child and she pulled a pistol and shot him dead that legal authorities would agree the child’s life was threatened?

Be aware that even if a person is not convicted in a trial good defense attorneys are not cheap. Plus even if you are not convicted in a criminal court you may be suited in a civil court and end up bankrupt.

I don't know who you are or whether you are lying or not. But assuming you are telling the truth, and god knows how many years you are talking about or if you just an alter ego or what, again not the same thing. There are always assholes and evil people.....ONE guy spitting on you because you are black is very possible, but this isn't the same thing as a LARGE GROUP of random white people allowing a child to be attacked and doing nothing especially in this day and age. Our resident racist pimps story is bullshit.........

I'm not a black or brown person for the record.

Watch the following video below of what happened when they performed a social experiment to see what ppl would do if they saw a small child yelling for help from a kidnapper in public. It turns out every white person who saw this incident walked away without helping, but guess who ended up helping in the end. The exact scenario you're talking about actually happened, and virtuous white ppl didn't do jack shit. It's called the bystander effect and it could happen to anyone. White ppl aren't more immune to it than anyone else regardless of what they're seeing, LOL.

This is typical behavior of racists
Yeah, if the story is true then dude needs to have good manners taught to him with extreme violence. While there is never a justification to attack vulnerable people, especially children, the images that have become so common of whites being sucker punched and beaten nearly to death by out of control inner-city animals has a tendency to cause anger that racists will vent. It doesn't justify the violence but it sure helps to understand how it all is escalating.

It was at a local barbecue joint in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, when a tall man approached the table where I was sitting with my two daughters, 4 and 2. He lingered there long enough, just looking at us, that I’d begun to hatch an escape plan. I’d already broken into a full-blown sweat before I even realized what he’d just done: spit on my 2-year-old, his saliva landing on her thigh. He then walked away, muttering the N-word under his breath, oblivious to the inaccuracy of the insult.
I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am biracial, of Malay and Indian descent. I came to the United States after falling in love and marrying my blond, blue-eyed American husband. Though I am brown and my husband white, my children, born here in America ― true blue Americans ― are neither. They have an indiscernible olive skin tone, but they are not white.

My neighbors and community voiced their silent agreement, condoning such a vile act when they offered no defense, no comfort, not even acknowledgment that it happened.

The entire restaurant, all white diners from what I could see around me, had watched the incident, avoided eye contact with me, and carried on with their lunches, glancing at us from time to time, confirming what I knew to be true already: We were the others.

I’m also treated very differently when I’m with my white husband than when I’m on my own. People have yelled at me, “Go back where you came from.” Retail assistants have followed me around stores, saying, “There is nothing here for you.” A woman at a makeup counter once denied me service, glancing past me at the white woman behind me in line, telling her she was ready, as if I were invisible. But the glob of spit that hit my daughter that day was a whole new low. I could hold it in and tolerate my pain when the aggressions were directed toward me, but it burned me in a way I hadn’t felt before to see my children subject to such indignity.

What can you say?

How do you think a person should react to something like this being done to their child?

I dont buy it ,This is an attack on white people, You make a point on qualifying your colour, then label everyone else as white, They are many different cultures of fair skinned people out there, but you put them all into the same basket, If it smells like a porkey then it probably is

Well I see after 18 pages of angry exchanges, the Huffpost fiction piece has had the desired effect. The only thing missing was the evil White man throwing a noose around the child's neck. You people are hilarious.

Obviously the loon who wrote the Europhobic garbage had enough cleverness to sue the restaurant if the incident actually happened. Black/brown children are so precious and innocent, they are the future of mankind. :icon_rolleyes: It is not their fault they grow up to be the most inclined to commit violent crimes of all racial groups. :dunno: Low IQ, savage behavior (always watch for sucker punches from the savages) is a result of Whitey's institutional oppression and racist cops who are out of control. :heehee:

Last edited:
I have family members who live in Kentucky. This shit still happens. We're in here reading racism every day and the lying motherfuckers want to tell us that racism no longer exists. It does exist and USMB is an example of it's existence.

This video is quite possibly the most disgusting thing ever posted on the internet.

Another monster coming from a monster.

Last edited:
Yeah, if the story is true then dude needs to have good manners taught to him with extreme violence. While there is never a justification to attack vulnerable people, especially children, the images that have become so common of whites being sucker punched and beaten nearly to death by out of control inner-city animals has a tendency to cause anger that racists will vent. It doesn't justify the violence but it sure helps to understand how it all is escalating.
You can lay most of that on the media. They love to post that shit, just to keep the division strong of white vs black vs asian vs hispanic.

Forum List

Back