A Man Spit On My Toddler And Called Her The N-Word.

Most white women love Black men so there is no need to rape them.

I have to admit, Don Cheadle is kind of a hottie.

hol_a.jpg

If someone spits or otherwise assaults my child because of their race, the core issue with me is going to be the assault itself. If the person calls my child a racial slur without physical harm, it’s not a crime.
Of course the core issue is the assault itself, but what is the cause of the assault? In this case it is because the coward thought the child was black, he wouldn't have done it if the child was white.

Ok

it looks as if the incident happened - IN 2018!

Its not only old news but a pretty weak case for free shoe shines for black people

or whatever the left hopes to gain from this
So you think it's about what someone black can get from it, you don't want to deal with the white coward that actually spit on a child. Smfh.

Statistically rare. But, I've been to several and I'm only one LEO in a brotherhood of nearly a million sworn officers. There are 350 million Americans, even statistically rare events can be pretty common numerically.

But, nothing is rare if it happens to you.
But, you still admit that racial attacks (white on black) are rare.

Of course the core issue is the assault itself, but what is the cause of the assault? In this case it is because the coward thought the child was black, he wouldn't have done it if the child was white.
What if the coward thought that the child was Latino or Asian? In either one of those cases, would you have made the post??

Police violence. Pay attention dummy.
What police Violence? Are you trying to not say its name violent criminal and druggy GEORGE FLOYD? He died from his own drug abuse, the BLM used it to burn and loot from whites and asians and blacks. They weren't protesting violence...they are VIOLENCE.

What police Violence? Are you trying to not say its name violent criminal and druggy GEORGE FLOYD? He died from his own drug abuse, the BLM used it to burn and loot from whites and asians and blacks. They weren't protesting violence...they are VIOLENCE.
You racist hag, you do realize that BLM consists of whites, asians and blacks.

Yep, because he would still be a racist coward. If the child was Latino do you think it would play a role in his actions?
I think if the kid was Black, White, Latino, or fill in the blank, the core issue is that some animal spit on a child.

he'd have shot the white child....especially...ESPECIALLY if the assailant were black. Happened so many times this past year.

I disagree. Most white women love Black men so there is no need to rape them. They give it away willingly.
For blacks who hate white people that takes all the fun out of it

just ask Eldridge Cleaver

No its actually more fun to get it given to you. It drives white guys like you batshit and you start calling her a "mudshark"
We have talking abour white victims of black rape

leave the “mudsharks” for a different topic

Forum List

Back