A Man Spit On My Toddler And Called Her The N-Word.

It was at a local barbecue joint in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, when a tall man approached the table where I was sitting with my two daughters, 4 and 2. He lingered there long enough, just looking at us, that I’d begun to hatch an escape plan. I’d already broken into a full-blown sweat before I even realized what he’d just done: spit on my 2-year-old, his saliva landing on her thigh. He then walked away, muttering the N-word under his breath, oblivious to the inaccuracy of the insult.
I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am biracial, of Malay and Indian descent. I came to the United States after falling in love and marrying my blond, blue-eyed American husband. Though I am brown and my husband white, my children, born here in America ― true blue Americans ― are neither. They have an indiscernible olive skin tone, but they are not white.

My neighbors and community voiced their silent agreement, condoning such a vile act when they offered no defense, no comfort, not even acknowledgment that it happened.

The entire restaurant, all white diners from what I could see around me, had watched the incident, avoided eye contact with me, and carried on with their lunches, glancing at us from time to time, confirming what I knew to be true already: We were the others.

I’m also treated very differently when I’m with my white husband than when I’m on my own. People have yelled at me, “Go back where you came from.” Retail assistants have followed me around stores, saying, “There is nothing here for you.” A woman at a makeup counter once denied me service, glancing past me at the white woman behind me in line, telling her she was ready, as if I were invisible. But the glob of spit that hit my daughter that day was a whole new low. I could hold it in and tolerate my pain when the aggressions were directed toward me, but it burned me in a way I hadn’t felt before to see my children subject to such indignity.

What can you say?

How do you think a person should react to something like this being done to their child?
This is an hoax and fake story (not even a good one). First it comes from the Huffingglue Post… that can tell you everything that it is fakenews. They are long known not to double check stories and outright make some up.

Second, you really think a white guy for no reason is just going to walk up and spit on toddler? That is cartoon villain stuff and doesn’t happen in the reason world.

Third, this guy does it and the cowardly author doesn’t don thing about it; not even call the cops! Please, that is the easiest way to prove it is false.

Fourth, there is nothing to back it up. No specific dates, no video, no perp’s name, no eye witness accounts, nothing. All we have is a liar and his imagination.

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

You would probably be the racist coward that would have done this if you had 5 or 6 of your coward buddies with you.

That Negro community in Louisville is some of the worst filth in the United States. Absolute scum. Just look at all the destruction the assholes did last year in the city with their racist insurrection. The city still hasn't recovered.

A White kid in any of the Negro neighborhoods would a million time at more risk of being harmed than a Pickinny in any of the White neigborhoods.

How do you think a person should react to something like this being done to their child?

If it happened, there would be big fuckin trouble. But I don't believe it happened, for some of the reasons already put out there by other folks.

Forum List

Back