Gov Abbott has awesome new plan to eliminate pregnancy due to rape & incest!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Eliminate rape & incest!
Derp - Why didn’t I think of that?
Mostly because you're an imbecile who only consumes propaganda. It's why you can't think of anything. Which is also why you need government to provide your every basic need.

Eliminate rape & incest!

I got to be honest here. If the purpose of banning abortion is to protect the unborn, then there should be no exemption for rape or incest. If someone finds that appalling, and yes, I do, then banning abortion itself is just as appalling.

For all I'm anti-abortion in the conventional sense, I've always believed that there should be a couple of exceptions - such as rape, incest and if the Mothers life will be in danger going full-term.

Although your avatar of a coat hanger couldn't be in worse taste if you tried. We get it, you're pro-abortion.

There's being pro-abortion and there's celebrating abortion like it's a victory - that's psychopath behaviour.

Eliminate rape & incest!

Keep running your idiot mouth, Abbott. The young people of this country are listening. And they are going to drum you out of office.

Once there is a heartbeat the fetus has civil rights in Texas...plain and simple to understand...

So every fetus should be counted in the census right? That would mean counting every pregnant woman at least twice. If she's carrying twins; you count her 3 times...right? (The mother and two fetuses).

Keep running your idiot mouth, Abbott. The young people of this country are listening. And they are going to drum you out of office.
e53025f4b50a230de3f946afa65a01ca.jpg

For all I'm anti-abortion in the conventional sense, I've always believed that there should be a couple of exceptions - such as rape, incest and if the Mothers life will be in danger going full-term.

Although your avatar of a coat hanger couldn't be in worse taste if you tried. We get it, you're pro-abortion.

There's being pro-abortion and there's celebrating abortion like it's a victory - that's psychopath behaviour.
Why the exemptions? That unborn child had nothing to do with the rape, the incest, or even the endangerment of the mother's life. Tell me, why is that unborn child's life worth less than others? Obviously, we have established that you have no problem killing an unborn child. Now it is just a matter of "degree".

So every fetus should be counted in the census right? That would mean counting every pregnant woman at least twice. If she's carrying twins; you count her 3 times...right? (The mother and two fetuses).
For what purpose??? That's silly and has nothing to do with a persons right to not be sucked out of the womb and tossed out in the garbage....and Texas says the heartbeat is their line...and so will other states....

For what purpose??? That's silly and has nothing to do with a persons right to not be sucked out of the womb and tossed out in the garbage....and Texas says the heartbeat is their line...and so will other states....
And those laws will be struck down in the Supreme Court, the first time someone tries to use them. Abortion before 24 weeks is a constitutional right.

Forum List

Back