A Man Spit On My Toddler And Called Her The N-Word.

You are not helping racism, you are perpetuating it while diminishing actual racism.
Calling anyone who disagrees with you a racist is both ignorant and counter productive to what you proport to stand for.
I can agree to disagree with anyone, that is what makes the world go round. Unfortunately dealing with folks like you is not the case we have here.
You are the #metoo of racial conflict.
You must be upset with me because you didn't teach me, you are upset with me because you can't control me, I am not you Nword, you need to find men like Uncle Ben Carson, Larry Elder and such.
Just like a teen girl outraged by some guy merely looking her direction and posting on twitter about getting "visually raped" - here you are doing the same thing only with race.
You have been trying to feed black folks that bullshit since slavery ended, it isn't working try something else.

I can agree to disagree with anyone, that is what makes the world go round. Unfortunately dealing with folks like you is not the case we have here.

You must be upset with me because you didn't teach me, you are upset with me because you can't control me, I am not you Nword, you need to find men like Uncle Ben Carson, Larry Elder and such.

You have been trying to feed black folks that bullshit since slavery ended, it isn't working try something else.
You are at least entertaining.
:lol:

I'm not a black or brown person for the record.

Watch the following video below of what happened when they performed a social experiment to see what ppl would do if they saw a small child yelling for help from a kidnapper in public. It turns out every white person who saw this incident walked away without helping, but guess who ended up helping in the end. The exact scenario you're talking about actually happened, and virtuous white ppl didn't do jack shit. It's called the bystander effect and it could happen to anyone. White ppl aren't more immune to it than anyone else regardless of what they're seeing, LOL.

People would assume this stunt in daylight would be the parent.........Not the same when it is very clear that a family with a 2 year old be attacked. The child is NOT a good actress. AS a mom, grandma, she sounded fake---no tears and repeating the same phrase over and over and over and over and over and over. Not really how kids react. And then you got to ask yourself----where is the MOM? Do you see any other children by themselves out here? Why would a loan girl be in the business area?

Obviously you care. here you are trying to convince me its ok to spit on kids.
No its not ok

but I think its notable that the black race hustlers have to go back 3 years for material to feed the hysteria

That sounds so much a fantasy of an unhinged person making up racist scenarios. The gullible's are why this country is getting dumber.

Because you still obsess about racism like it's still 1955. We get it. But that made up story is for suckers to gaslight like you. Which I also get.
Somethings are still like 1955, obviously you don't get it or you wouldn't make stupid ass statements like that. So the woman has to be lying, because a white man would never do anything like that.

It was at a local barbecue joint in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, when a tall man approached the table where I was sitting with my two daughters, 4 and 2. He lingered there long enough, just looking at us, that I’d begun to hatch an escape plan. I’d already broken into a full-blown sweat before I even realized what he’d just done: spit on my 2-year-old, his saliva landing on her thigh. He then walked away, muttering the N-word under his breath, oblivious to the inaccuracy of the insult.
I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am biracial, of Malay and Indian descent. I came to the United States after falling in love and marrying my blond, blue-eyed American husband. Though I am brown and my husband white, my children, born here in America ― true blue Americans ― are neither. They have an indiscernible olive skin tone, but they are not white.

My neighbors and community voiced their silent agreement, condoning such a vile act when they offered no defense, no comfort, not even acknowledgment that it happened.

The entire restaurant, all white diners from what I could see around me, had watched the incident, avoided eye contact with me, and carried on with their lunches, glancing at us from time to time, confirming what I knew to be true already: We were the others.

I’m also treated very differently when I’m with my white husband than when I’m on my own. People have yelled at me, “Go back where you came from.” Retail assistants have followed me around stores, saying, “There is nothing here for you.” A woman at a makeup counter once denied me service, glancing past me at the white woman behind me in line, telling her she was ready, as if I were invisible. But the glob of spit that hit my daughter that day was a whole new low. I could hold it in and tolerate my pain when the aggressions were directed toward me, but it burned me in a way I hadn’t felt before to see my children subject to such indignity.

What can you say?

How do you think a person should react to something like this being done to their child?

Are you the author of this, Amelia Zachry?

It was at a local barbecue joint in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, when a tall man approached the table where I was sitting with my two daughters, 4 and 2. He lingered there long enough, just looking at us, that I’d begun to hatch an escape plan. I’d already broken into a full-blown sweat before I even realized what he’d just done: spit on my 2-year-old, his saliva landing on her thigh. He then walked away, muttering the N-word under his breath, oblivious to the inaccuracy of the insult.
I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am biracial, of Malay and Indian descent. I came to the United States after falling in love and marrying my blond, blue-eyed American husband. Though I am brown and my husband white, my children, born here in America ― true blue Americans ― are neither. They have an indiscernible olive skin tone, but they are not white.

My neighbors and community voiced their silent agreement, condoning such a vile act when they offered no defense, no comfort, not even acknowledgment that it happened.

The entire restaurant, all white diners from what I could see around me, had watched the incident, avoided eye contact with me, and carried on with their lunches, glancing at us from time to time, confirming what I knew to be true already: We were the others.

I’m also treated very differently when I’m with my white husband than when I’m on my own. People have yelled at me, “Go back where you came from.” Retail assistants have followed me around stores, saying, “There is nothing here for you.” A woman at a makeup counter once denied me service, glancing past me at the white woman behind me in line, telling her she was ready, as if I were invisible. But the glob of spit that hit my daughter that day was a whole new low. I could hold it in and tolerate my pain when the aggressions were directed toward me, but it burned me in a way I hadn’t felt before to see my children subject to such indignity.

What can you say?

How do you think a person should react to something like this being done to their child?
The story is false.

Jo

Forum List

Back