A hypothetical question for left wingers...

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat? I'm not saying they did or that it will ever be proven. I just have a suspicion that a lot of left wingers wouldn't care enough to do the honest thing even if it was true. Getting rid of Trump matters too much to them for that to ever happen I think.

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat? I'm not saying they did or that it will ever be proven. I just have a suspicion that a lot of left wingers wouldn't care enough to do the honest thing even if it was true. Getting rid of Trump matters too much to them for that to ever happen I think.
I better question would be for you ever cultists. Would you be OK with him declaring martial law and naming himself president until he shits the WH bed.

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat?

That depends. Was the cheating enough to affect the outcome? Then yes.

Remember, we are not like you. We put country before party. Just because you'd cheat to win, as you're trying to do now, that doesn't mean we would.

Remember, we are not like you. We put country before party. Just because you'd cheat to win, as you're trying to do now, that doesn't mean we would.

The fact that so many of you assume I must be a right winger tells me you're more like them than you realize.

I better question would be for you ever cultists. Would you be OK with him declaring martial law and naming himself president until he shits the WH bed.

What made you think I'm a Trump supporter?

Are you hearing voices again, cause I never said anything like all that crap you just wrote. Crazy right wingers like you seem to have problems separating reality from your made up stories, don't you?
The Democrats will be thoroughly punished out of their delusions of winning the 2020 general election for President and Vice President of the United States.

And monkeys will fly out of your butt.

What made you think I'm a Trump supporter?
Because in the question you're accusing the Democratic Party of cheating which allows your side to justify whatever dirty tricks they want to implement.

Because i the question you're accusing the Democratic Party of cheating which allows your side to justify whatever dirty tricks they want to implement.

Ah, gotcha. Well you've probably got better things to do than waste your time with me then. Take is easy.

That's kinda like a loaded question, don't you think? Right along the lines of if I asked you " Would you admit to working at a glory hole if I had pictures of you doing it?" I'm not saying I do have those pictures, but answer the question anyway.

I'm sure you can see that the premise of both our questions is pretty screwed up.

Interesting article, but as usual, you are confused. I used a clearly defined hypothetical question to illustrate the absurdity of his loaded question. Get a grownup to explain the difference to you.
No, you really did not. You tried to make a political question into a compromising personal one.

Do you think that answering yes to the OP's question would similarly compromise you personally like admitting to your question?

A similar hypothetical would be asking if republicans would have supported Hillary being sworn in had it been proven that Russia hacked our elections in 2016 or any number of other hypotheticals you can construct around a political points. That you have to resort to a reduction to absurdity is only highlighting that you are unwilling to lie or admit what you would truly answer in relation to his simple question.

I did not expect such a visceral reaction to such an obvious question. The answer is easy as fuck, of course I would support removing the Democrat nominees should they have been proven to have cheated just as I would have called for Hillary to have been sworn in should it have been proven Trump was cheating right after the 2016 election before he was sworn in. The question is simple enough that the thread would have already died if so many people were not so internally dishonest.

You are a dumb ass, aren't you? Typical right wing lack of integrity. Obviously you don't think supporting cheating is a compromising personal situation. If you had any morals you would see that it is, and the absurd question in the OP is a loaded question.
Yet here you are, essentially supporting cheating.

No, I am not a dumb ass. That a personal attack is the best you can do speaks to your intelligence and integrity, not mine.

If it was proven.

Trump has been seeding the notion of rigged elections since he became an active politician. He lost a primary to Rubio and, after losing, claimed that primary was rigged. He has been ranting this election was rigged LAST SUMMER!

He lost all credibility with this, Birtherism and his wealth. It's hard to accept any of his grievances because he constantly plays the victim card.

The question to Trumpians must be; are you willing to accept the results of this election? Is it possible more people voted for Biden (or at least against Trump) than for Trump? His approval ratings never broke 47% and he checked out where the pandemic goes.

That's kinda like a loaded question, don't you think? Right along the lines of if I asked you " Would you admit to working at a glory hole if I had pictures of you doing it?" I'm not saying I do have those pictures, but answer the question anyway.

I'm sure you can see that the premise of both our questions is pretty screwed up.

Interesting article, but as usual, you are confused. I used a clearly defined hypothetical question to illustrate the absurdity of his loaded question. Get a grownup to explain the difference to you.
No, you really did not. You tried to make a political question into a compromising personal one.

Do you think that answering yes to the OP's question would similarly compromise you personally like admitting to your question?

A similar hypothetical would be asking if republicans would have supported Hillary being sworn in had it been proven that Russia hacked our elections in 2016 or any number of other hypotheticals you can construct around a political points. That you have to resort to a reduction to absurdity is only highlighting that you are unwilling to lie or admit what you would truly answer in relation to his simple question.

I did not expect such a visceral reaction to such an obvious question. The answer is easy as fuck, of course I would support removing the Democrat nominees should they have been proven to have cheated just as I would have called for Hillary to have been sworn in should it have been proven Trump was cheating right after the 2016 election before he was sworn in. The question is simple enough that the thread would have already died if so many people were not so internally dishonest.

You are a dumb ass, aren't you? Typical right wing lack of integrity. Obviously you don't think supporting cheating is a compromising personal situation. If you had any morals you would see that it is, and the absurd question in the OP is a loaded question.
Yet here you are, essentially supporting cheating.

No, I am not a dumb ass. That a personal attack is the best you can do speaks to your intelligence and integrity, not mine.

What did I write to lead you to believe I support cheating? If you have proof of cheating, please present it. Rudy certainly hasn't been able to.

Stupid question. Reality is tRump lost.

Get over it.

There's nothing to get over as I'm not a Trump supporter and I'm not accusing the Democrats of cheating. I just think partisans on both sides lack integrity. I noticed that you opted not to answer the question by the way. I wonder why. ;)
tRump lost.

Get over it.

Just say "NO." Your answer is obviously "no," regardless of any circumstances. Own your mindless drone status.

Just say "NO." Your answer is obviously "no," regardless of any circumstances. Own your mindless drone status.

I hope he and others are just torn by a question that's uncomfortable for them.

I think you got your answer. They don't even care if Biden cheated. They are so blinded by hate of Trump that even cheating is ok in their book to get him out of there.

Do you think any right wingers are blinded by hate? Does it warp their integrity in a similar way?

Forum List

Back