A hypothetical question for left wingers...

I think you got your answer. They don't even care if Biden cheated. They are so blinded by hate of Trump that even cheating is ok in their book to get him out of there.

Do you think any right wingers are blinded by hate? Does it warp their integrity in a similar way?

Sure. Many right wingers are religious and they tend to dislike other religions or people that don't follow a religion. There is hate on both sides. It's a never ending viscous cycle. :D

I think you got your answer. They don't even care if Biden cheated. They are so blinded by hate of Trump that even cheating is ok in their book to get him out of there.

Do you think any right wingers are blinded by hate? Does it warp their integrity in a similar way?

Sure. Many right wingers are religious and they tend to dislike other religions or people that don't follow a religion. There is hate on both sides. It's a never ending viscous cycle. :D

Why do you think religious people are intolerant? Because you are?

I was in a part of the Christian religion when I was younger. They surly are. I remember a lot of them like to hate on the Pagans. I am one of the most easy going person you would ever meet. As long as somebody is not taking my freedoms away they can do what they want for all I care.

Why do they hate each other when in reality everybody just wants what they think is best? I tend to think most people are decent people. The problem is ignorance.

I was in a part of the Christian religion when I was younger. They surly are. ....

So, you are just accusing all Christians of being intolerant? Have all Christians you have ever met been intolerant?

So, you are just accusing all Christians of being intolerant? Have all Christians you have ever met been intolerant?

I don't think he meant to imply that. My grandmother is Catholic and easily one of the most tolerant people I have ever met.

I was in a part of the Christian religion when I was younger. They surly are. ....

Not all Christians are intolerant. I didn't mean that. Maybe you should go back to the question that was asked. In fact some Christians are the most loving people you will ever meet and many respect the Constitution and freedom.

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat? I'm not saying they did or that it will ever be proven. I just have a suspicion that a lot of left wingers wouldn't care enough to do the honest thing even if it was true. Getting rid of Trump matters too much to them for that to ever happen I think.
Stupid question. Reality is tRump lost.

Get over it.
Why is a morality question stupid to you guys?
Oh yeah that's right, lawless ones who need to always cheat obviously think morality is for chumps, as the lawless ones believe in whatever feels good for you, do what you want selfishly without caring about consequences. How's that working out for you guys in lawless cities and autonomous zones there Chaz?

Why do they hate each other when in reality everybody just wants what they think is best? I tend to think most people are decent people. The problem is ignorance.

Because the Cabal keeps us divided through the media and other means. Yes, ignorance is a big problem. But if the entities in charge are teaching the people to be ignorant then they will be ignorant. That is how you control the populations. By keeping them ignorant and fighting each other over spilled milk.

Because the Cabal keeps us divided through the media and other means.

Maybe the absolute most important aspect of politics for level-headed people should be to help bridge that divide, especially in the form of policing our own sides.

Because the Cabal keeps us divided through the media and other means.

Maybe the absolute most important aspect of politics for level-headed people should be to help bridge that divide, especially in the form of policing our own sides.

That is true, but the hardest part is getting the far left and far right to make a truce.lol!!

That is true, but the hardest part is getting the far left and far right to make a truce.lol!!

As usual I think ultimately the problem is money. One way or another it turns people into enemies.

Yes, it's like that old story where a group of people find money and they all end up killing each other over it. Much wisdom in that story.lol!

Not all Christians are intolerant. I didn't mean that. Maybe you should go back to the question that was asked. In fact some Christians are the most loving people you will ever meet and many respect the Constitution and freedom.

You might want to keep that in mind a bit more.

Forum List

Back