Since equality and equal representation is so important...Are there any politicians poised to take action for causations, the minority in California?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I'm noticing a bit of a trend out here...Caucasians are not equally represented in almost any workplace or worksite. They don't appear to be equally represented in local television....etc etc.
Is there a coalition being formed to fight for equal representation / equality for the soon to be unicorn here in south Mexifornia?

I have lived in California since the 1940s.

Yes, the Caucasian population is shrinking here, as in the total nation.

Yes, people of color are now starting to fill many positions once held almost entirely by Caucasians. For example, the majority of the Los Angeles Police Department is now Hispanic.

As of yet, there is no push for affirmative action to apply to Caucasians, but I am guessing that there will be in the coming decades.

As you know, Caucasians in the United States are expected to lose their majority status by the middle of this century and then become simply the largest minority group, until another ethnicity (projected to be Hispanic people) becomes the majority by the end of the century.

Yes, people of color are now starting to fill many positions once held almost entirely by Caucasians. For example, the majority of the Los Angeles Police Department is now Hispanic.

As of yet, there is no push for affirmative action to apply to Caucasians, but I am guessing that there will be in the coming decades.

As you know, Caucasians in the United States are expected to lose their majority status by the middle of this century and then become simply the largest minority group, until another ethnicity (projected to be Hispanic people) becomes the majority by the end of the century.
This nation isn't stupid enough to allow that to happen....something BIG will happen before it does.
All one has to do is look to Los Angeles, the ruin, decay and mass degradation...All that GDP can't save the giant cesspool of thirdworld filth....Nobody sane wants America to become a giant Los Angeles....NOBODY.

The fact that Republicans / Conservatives have nothing to say on this subject should tell us all we need to know....The are 100% passively submissive to the Left....The Left has them scared shitless...The Left hasn't given them permission to speak on this matter so they can't.
Should we wonder how Mexico's people are deciding our elections and have basically stolen four states and counting from our Republic?

Forum List

Back