A hypothetical question for left wingers...

I think you got your answer. They don't even care if Biden cheated. They are so blinded by hate of Trump that even cheating is ok in their book to get him out of there.

Do you think any right wingers are blinded by hate? Does it warp their integrity in a similar way?

Sure. Many right wingers are religious and they tend to dislike other religions or people that don't follow a religion. There is hate on both sides. It's a never ending viscous cycle. :D

Why do you think religious people are intolerant? Because you are?

I was in a part of the Christian religion when I was younger. They surly are. ....

So, you are just accusing all Christians of being intolerant? Have all Christians you have ever met been intolerant?

Not all Christians are intolerant. I didn't mean that. Maybe you should go back to the question that was asked. In fact some Christians are the most loving people you will ever meet and many respect the Constitution and freedom.

You might want to keep that in mind a bit more.

Well, lately here I have taken more a liken to the conservatives for them standing up to this tyranny we are faced with. Those on the left seem to want more tyranny. The liberals aren't so liberal anymore and it seems the whole thing flipped to where the conservatives are the tolerant ones now and the liberals want more tyranny.

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat? I'm not saying they did or that it will ever be proven. I just have a suspicion that a lot of left wingers wouldn't care enough to do the honest thing even if it was true. Getting rid of Trump matters too much to them for that to ever happen I think.
Stupid question. Reality is tRump lost.

Get over it.
Why is a morality question stupid to you guys?
Oh yeah that's right, lawless ones who need to always cheat obviously think morality is for chumps, as the lawless ones believe in whatever feels good for you, do what you want selfishly without caring about consequences. How's that working out for you guys in lawless cities and autonomous zones there Chaz?
It's not a morality question. It's just more tRumpling wish fulfillment.

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat? I'm not saying they did or that it will ever be proven. I just have a suspicion that a lot of left wingers wouldn't care enough to do the honest thing even if it was true. Getting rid of Trump matters too much to them for that to ever happen I think.

Get over it.
Oh yeah that's right, lawless ones who need to always cheat obviously think morality is for chumps, as the lawless ones believe in whatever feels good for you, do what you want selfishly without caring about consequences. How's that working out for you guys in lawless cities and autonomous zones there Chaz?
Only an immoral person would not see the morality in the question. :113:

Get over it.
Your made up morals are of no concern to real people.

Get over it.
Your made up morals are of no concern to real people.
Says the least moral person who hates following simple guidelines. How dare we want Shalem (stability/ completeness/ wholeness) in life when you can have chaos and destruction, so you can kvetch about how much you think life stinks on a message board.
How's that working out for you in progressive liberal chaotic cities that lack Shalem?
48zycb.jpg

That's kinda like a loaded question, don't you think? Right along the lines of if I asked you " Would you admit to working at a glory hole if I had pictures of you doing it?" I'm not saying I do have those pictures, but answer the question anyway.

I'm sure you can see that the premise of both our questions is pretty screwed up.

Interesting article, but as usual, you are confused. I used a clearly defined hypothetical question to illustrate the absurdity of his loaded question. Get a grownup to explain the difference to you.
No, you really did not. You tried to make a political question into a compromising personal one.

Do you think that answering yes to the OP's question would similarly compromise you personally like admitting to your question?

A similar hypothetical would be asking if republicans would have supported Hillary being sworn in had it been proven that Russia hacked our elections in 2016 or any number of other hypotheticals you can construct around a political points. That you have to resort to a reduction to absurdity is only highlighting that you are unwilling to lie or admit what you would truly answer in relation to his simple question.

I did not expect such a visceral reaction to such an obvious question. The answer is easy as fuck, of course I would support removing the Democrat nominees should they have been proven to have cheated just as I would have called for Hillary to have been sworn in should it have been proven Trump was cheating right after the 2016 election before he was sworn in. The question is simple enough that the thread would have already died if so many people were not so internally dishonest.

You are a dumb ass, aren't you? Typical right wing lack of integrity. Obviously you don't think supporting cheating is a compromising personal situation. If you had any morals you would see that it is, and the absurd question in the OP is a loaded question.
Yet here you are, essentially supporting cheating.

No, I am not a dumb ass. That a personal attack is the best you can do speaks to your intelligence and integrity, not mine.

What did I write to lead you to believe I support cheating? If you have proof of cheating, please present it. Rudy certainly hasn't been able to.
Your inability to deal with the question asked.

There is only one reason for that, you cant be honest enough with the answer.

The answer to that is obvious. They don't care if there was fraud. They have made that abundantly clear.

Did you Trump Nazis demand Hillary be sworn in when Tramp cheated in 2016?
He didn't cheat, moron.

I think you got your answer. They don't even care if Biden cheated. They are so blinded by hate of Trump that even cheating is ok in their book to get him out of there.

Do you think any right wingers are blinded by hate? Does it warp their integrity in a similar way?

Sure. Many right wingers are religious and they tend to dislike other religions or people that don't follow a religion. There is hate on both sides. It's a never ending viscous cycle. :D

Why do you think religious people are intolerant? Because you are?

I was in a part of the Christian religion when I was younger. They surly are. ....

So, you are just accusing all Christians of being intolerant? Have all Christians you have ever met been intolerant?

Not all Christians are intolerant. I didn't mean that. Maybe you should go back to the question that was asked. In fact some Christians are the most loving people you will ever meet and many respect the Constitution and freedom.

You might want to keep that in mind a bit more.

Well, lately here I have taken more a liken to the conservatives for them standing up to this tyranny we are faced with. Those on the left seem to want more tyranny. The liberals aren't so liberal anymore and it seems the whole thing flipped to where the conservatives are the tolerant ones now and the liberals want more tyranny.
The terms conservative and liberal have no connection to the literal meanings when used in a political sense. Liberals have not actually been liberal for decades.

It's a fair question and I think most normal people would say he should remain president.

But just to give you an inkling of the type of person - in Trump and large number of con whackadoodles on this site - you are dealing with.
You could have 1000 Dem voters who have all their ID on them, prove where they were born, the day, the time everything - and actually have Republican scrutineers watch them vote, and Trump and his acolytes would say they were dead people. Or they were not real. Or they were illegal aliens.

Yes, they are that far gone...

The terms conservative and liberal have no connection to the literal meanings when used in a political sense. Liberals have not actually been liberal for decades.

The answer to that is obvious. They don't care if there was fraud. They have made that abundantly clear.
Ironically they don't care or talk about fake printed ballots which is liken to counterfeiting money, but they had no trouble turning cities into war zones over a counterfit twenty dollar bill and talking about the man for months and passing their marxist activism fraud through that same 1 counterfeit event. -go figure!
These people are so dumb that, when checking ballots against envelope signatures, they never notice or mention the ballots can't be without fold creases if they came in those envelopes.
:eusa_think:

It's a fair question and I think most normal people would say he should remain president.

But just to give you an inkling of the type of person - in Trump and large number of con whackadoodles on this site - you are dealing with.
You could have 1000 Dem voters who have all their ID on them, prove where they were born, the day, the time everything - and actually have Republican scrutineers watch them vote, and Trump and his acolytes would say they were dead people. Or they were not real. Or they were illegal aliens.

That's the dumbest argument yet to avoid admitting that it's impossible for 100 straight votes in a row to have the same Jan 1st 1901 birthdate.
You guys aren't even creative or competant in your cheating, and it's spilling over into your lame excuse posts defending it.=epic fail!
:lame2:

That's the dumbest argument yet to avoid admitting that it's impossible for 100 straight votes in a row to have the same Jan 1st 1901 birthdate.
You guys aren't even creative or competant in your cheating, and it's spilling over into your lame excuse posts defending it.=epic fail!

Epic fail? Link to the 100 straight votes you are talking about...

Epic fail? Link to the 100 straight votes you are talking about...
When you link to the hundred Russia spies under your bed. =another dumb response, it supposes that all info is linked to a magical web site instead of the vast outlets of other forms of gathering and receiving info=dumb and false premise.

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat?

If the Biden/Harris won through cheating then my demand is they be disqualified from office and replaced in accordance with the Constitution.

If when counting the electoral college votes on January 6th it would be congress' duty not the recognize the electoral college votes from those states which it was proven that Biden/Harris' victory came through cheating. The winner would be decided by majority of the electoral college votes from the remaining states.

If that proof came anytime after congress had performed their duty in counting the votes (whether a day before inauguration or a day before the 2024 election) then Biden/Harris should disqualified and the Speaker of the House should become President per order of Presidential Succession.

Did you Trump Nazis demand Hillary be sworn in when Tramp cheated in 2016?
He didn't cheat, moron.
Tramp ALWAYS cheats, :asshole:

Forum List

Back