A hypothetical question for left wingers...

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat? I'm not saying they did or that it will ever be proven. I just have a suspicion that a lot of left wingers wouldn't care enough to do the honest thing even if it was true. Getting rid of Trump matters too much to them for that to ever happen I think.
All the false allegations, all the lies told by Trump and his lawyers and sycophants and you have the gaul to want honesty?

All the false allegations, all the lies told by Trump and his lawyers and sycophants and you have the gaul to want honesty?

Yeah.

I care about my side being honest more than I care about conservatives being honest.

Would you demand Donald remain POTUS if somehow it turned out that the Democrats really did cheat? I'm not saying they did or that it will ever be proven. I just have a suspicion that a lot of left wingers wouldn't care enough to do the honest thing even if it was true. Getting rid of Trump matters too much to them for that to ever happen I think.

Oh man, what a total FAILURE:
  1. Asking any Democrat a question.
  2. Expecting a sane answer from one to any HYPOTHETICAL question!
  3. Asking any Democrat to make a MORAL decision when it concerns Trump.

Not only don't most Democrats care HOW they beat Trump, I bet most of them are GLAD and especially HOPE and are PLEASED if they beat him BY cheating!

That's kinda like a loaded question, don't you think? Right along the lines of if I asked you " Would you admit to working at a glory hole if I had pictures of you doing it?" I'm not saying I do have those pictures, but answer the question anyway.

I'm sure you can see that the premise of both our questions is pretty screwed up.

That's kinda like a loaded question, don't you think? Right along the lines of if I asked you " Would you admit to working at a glory hole if I had pictures of you doing it?" I'm not saying I do have those pictures, but answer the question anyway.

I'm sure you can see that the premise of both our questions is pretty screwed up.

I'm stress testing your integrity.

I'm stress testing your integrity.

You're being a troll.

they would do the same thing theyve done for 4 yrs,,

whine like children and throw temper tantrums,,,

Interesting article, but as usual, you are confused. I used a clearly defined hypothetical question to illustrate the absurdity of his loaded question. Get a grownup to explain the difference to you.

Interesting article, but as usual, you are confused. I used a clearly defined hypothetical question to illustrate the absurdity of his loaded question. Get a grownup to explain the difference to you.
No, you really did not. You tried to make a political question into a compromising personal one.

Do you think that answering yes to the OP's question would similarly compromise you personally like admitting to your question?

A similar hypothetical would be asking if republicans would have supported Hillary being sworn in had it been proven that Russia hacked our elections in 2016 or any number of other hypotheticals you can construct around a political points. That you have to resort to a reduction to absurdity is only highlighting that you are unwilling to lie or admit what you would truly answer in relation to his simple question.

I did not expect such a visceral reaction to such an obvious question. The answer is easy as fuck, of course I would support removing the Democrat nominees should they have been proven to have cheated just as I would have called for Hillary to have been sworn in should it have been proven Trump was cheating right after the 2016 election before he was sworn in. The question is simple enough that the thread would have already died if so many people were not so internally dishonest.

No, you really did not. You tried to make a political question into a compromising personal one.

Do you think that answering yes to the OP's question would similarly compromise you personally like admitting to your question?

A similar hypothetical would be asking if republicans would have supported Hillary being sworn in had it been proven that Russia hacked our elections in 2016 or any number of other hypotheticals you can construct around a political points. That you have to resort to a reduction to absurdity is only highlighting that you are unwilling to lie or admit what you would truly answer in relation to his simple question.

I did not expect such a visceral reaction to such an obvious question. The answer is easy as fuck, of course I would support removing the Democrat nominees should they have been proven to have cheated just as I would have called for Hillary to have been sworn in should it have been proven Trump was cheating right after the 2016 election before he was sworn in. The question is simple enough that the thread would have already died if so many people were not so internally dishonest.

You are a dumb ass, aren't you? Typical right wing lack of integrity. Obviously you don't think supporting cheating is a compromising personal situation. If you had any morals you would see that it is, and the absurd question in the OP is a loaded question.

Grownup? And we're threatening to send deep-faked adult videos to friends and relatives of targeted individuals?
What are you looking for with all the vice and adult activity you are apparently offering on such a coercive basis?

I respect the US Constitution and rule of law. Unfortunately, a small number of cult members are currently attempting to disenfrancise the will of the American people. January 21, this stops.

An honest leftist??? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

We're not all deranged partisans. There are a lot of people on the left. Maybe some of them are more honest and reasonable than you realize.

Last edited:
Grownup? And we're threatening to send deep-faked adult videos to friends and relatives of targeted individuals?
What are you looking for with all the vice and adult activity you are apparently offering on such a coercive basis?

Are you hearing voices again, cause I never said anything like all that crap you just wrote. Crazy right wingers like you seem to have problems separating reality from your made up stories, don't you?

Are you hearing voices again, cause I never said anything like all that crap you just wrote. Crazy right wingers like you seem to have problems separating reality from your made up stories, don't you?
The Democrats will be thoroughly punished out of their delusions of winning the 2020 general election for President and Vice President of the United States.

Forum List

Back