a great defense of infrastructure spending

funny how you dont want to discuss such huge founding fathers ideas?

'It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government''

Hamilton said this in the defense of a strong federal government.

you people pretend he said it for other reasons.

No, I'm just not interested in trying to discuss with you. Because you lack the mental fortitude to do so in any meaningful way. I just enjoy mocking the shit out of you. Because you deserve it.

Hamilton wrote the lions share of the federalist papers.

do you hate them too?

the right always refuses to discuss any of this in any depth.

let it be known why,

becuase they can not defend their interpitations of the founders quotes in light of these documents.

how sad that on a poltical site peopel refuse to discuss the federalist papers.

yet they boldly claim taxes are unconstitutional theft

how sad that on a poltical site peopel refuse to discuss the federalist papers.

yet they boldly claim taxes are unconstitutional theft

And this is why you're only to be mocked and ridiculed. No one made that claim, you thundering dunderhead.

And TM runs away...

And thus we have the main problem with the way TM's genetically undersized and corrupted brain works. You don't have to fully support and accept everything a person says or does simply because you support or accept one or more things a person does. This is why TM feverishly hates Republicans and Bush but can't criticize Obama/Dems. Once deemed good always good no matter how bad someone really is, and once deemed bad always bad no matter how many Bush era policies TM finds herself defending now that Obama does them or expands upon them.

There are all stone cold hard factoids TM!!!! FACTS!!!! lol... I love it when TM calls everything she says a fact, no matter how incredibly wrong her facts are proven to be, time and time again. This is why so few (usually only trolls) ever support her threads. You know yer a winner when Shaman/Rtard/franhasHPV and RW are the only lefties posting in your threads, they don't even have to agree with TM or comment on her OP, they simply post.

Care to prove it is?

Sure. Taxation is theft because the people taking the property of someone else are not asking consent or for a mutual exchange. They are demanding payment under the threat of violence if one does not comply. No different than a common thief.

If it was theft you would ask for the theft to stop...not a reduction in stealing

I am pretty sure I have asked, what was your point again?

So what?

Taxation is a form of theft. The government has no capital of its own to improve, provide or maintain infrastructure. It first must extract it from individuals under the use of force/violence for compliance. Which makes government nothing more than organized crime.

Lets paint a quick picture. lets say that TM wants to take my ball, but i do not want her too. But, she will give it back with "improvements" by painting gold stars on it. I dont like gold stars, but if i do not give her my ball, she will not only take the ball, but also my shirt and shoes.

Is that theft, even if she plans to paint stars on my ball and give it back?

You talk as if the government is something totally separate from American citizens.

I want them to provide vaccines and keep epidemics from happening.

I want an interstate highway system.

I want NASA to continue keeping us number one in technology.

I want my sewer to work.

I want the government to keep foreigners from invading us.

I want police and firemen.

I want to the government to protect us from morons and stupid right wingers who only want to tear down the government. People too ignorant to actually take care of themselves no matter what they say on message boards about how self sufficient and self sustaining they are.

So what?

Taxation is a form of theft. The government has no capital of its own to improve, provide or maintain infrastructure. It first must extract it from individuals under the use of force/violence for compliance. Which makes government nothing more than organized crime.

Lets paint a quick picture. lets say that TM wants to take my ball, but i do not want her too. But, she will give it back with "improvements" by painting gold stars on it. I dont like gold stars, but if i do not give her my ball, she will not only take the ball, but also my shirt and shoes.

You talk as if the government is something totally separate from American citizens.

I want my sewer to work.

I want to the government to protect us from morons and stupid right wingers who only want to tear down the government. People too ignorant to actually take care of themselves no matter what they say on message boards about how self sufficient and self sustaining they are.

your sewers, fire and police protection are not done by the federal government.

want protection? seal the borders and profile all muslims getting on planes, trains, or trying to enter this country. Deport everyone who is here illegally.

NASA is now being used for muslim outreach----forget the technology, making muslims like us is much more important. :cuckoo:

So what?

I want my sewer to work.

I want Libs to spend every fucking day talking about a way to deal with the $20 trillion
debt that will be ours soon.Not about spending more right now.

Forum List

Back