a great defense of infrastructure spending

So what?

Taxation is a form of theft. The government has no capital of its own to improve, provide or maintain infrastructure. It first must extract it from individuals under the use of force/violence for compliance. Which makes government nothing more than organized crime.

Lets paint a quick picture. lets say that TM wants to take my ball, but i do not want her too. But, she will give it back with "improvements" by painting gold stars on it. I dont like gold stars, but if i do not give her my ball, she will not only take the ball, but also my shirt and shoes.

Is that theft, even if she plans to paint stars on my ball and give it back?

You talk as if the government is something totally separate from American citizens.

I want them to provide vaccines and keep epidemics from happening.

I want an interstate highway system.

I want NASA to continue keeping us number one in technology.

I want my sewer to work.

I want the government to keep foreigners from invading us.

I want police and firemen.

I want to the government to protect us from morons and stupid right wingers who only want to tear down the government. People too ignorant to actually take care of themselves no matter what they say on message boards about how self sufficient and self sustaining they are.

I want Libs to spend every fucking day talking about a way to deal with the $20 trillion
debt that will be ours soon.Not about spending more right now.

don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. The kenyan messiah is planning more spending and more taxes as we speak.

So what?

Taxation is a form of theft. The government has no capital of its own to improve, provide or maintain infrastructure. It first must extract it from individuals under the use of force/violence for compliance. Which makes government nothing more than organized crime.

Lets paint a quick picture. lets say that TM wants to take my ball, but i do not want her too. But, she will give it back with "improvements" by painting gold stars on it. I dont like gold stars, but if i do not give her my ball, she will not only take the ball, but also my shirt and shoes.

You talk as if the government is something totally separate from American citizens.

I want my sewer to work.

I want to the government to protect us from morons and stupid right wingers who only want to tear down the government. People too ignorant to actually take care of themselves no matter what they say on message boards about how self sufficient and self sustaining they are.

I want Libs to spend every fucking day talking about a way to deal with the $20 trillion

How do you make money without investing oh Wise Ass?

I want my sewer to work.

don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. The kenyan messiah is planning more spending and more taxes as we speak.

What do you care? You get food stamps and live with your parents. I bet you haven't worked twenty days in the last two years. No one so ignorant could hold down a job. It's not possible.

I support infrastructure spending as long as it adds wealth to our nation. It has to be mostly private sector as they do it with less red tape, which means it cost less and gets done faster.

I want more science and techonology spending too. I want less bail-outs and aid to other countries.

Last edited:

I want my sewer to work.

You make a good point!

listen you liberals

the federal government has only 3 sources of money to spend on infrastruture, or anything else

1. take it from us as taxes

2. print it

3. borrow it

taxes take money out of the private economy
printing more money causes inflation
borrowing it causes national debt and puts china in charge of our economy

so which of the 3 do you want to use for your wonderful infrastructure projects?

So what?

I want my sewer to work.

I want vaccines, Nasa, first rate technology, fire men, police officers and a strong border. I strongly agree with you.

So what?

I want my sewer to work.

I want the government to clear all of your stinky OWS tent cities from my Taxpayer funded land.

I want the government to ensure America has a strong Military.

I want the government to collect only enough Taxes as necessary to maintain basic services, and to never have a surplus.

I want the government to let the States handle the rest, and stay the hell out of our lives.

The left always comes up with "we must spend on infrastructure"
I never see them come up with how they propose we pay for it.

What do you care? You get food stamps and live with your parents. I bet you haven't worked twenty days in the last two years. No one so ignorant could hold down a job. It's not possible.

for the record dipshit, I am retired, I worked for over 40 years in international business and accumulated a very comfortable retirement account.

I worked for every cent that I have. Never took anything from the govt, but paid an awful lot in to them.

so don't fuck with me sonny, I could buy and sell you with one day's interest income.

I want my sewer to work.

The government generally just prints it, why do you ask?

Another cherry picked 18th century statement? Did Media Matters just hit the history books? We have infrastructure repair going on. Traffic on a 81 underpass nearby has been stopped off and on for 3 years. The problem is that you can't grow the economy by creating jobs paid by taxpayers.

Another cherry picked 18th century statement? Did Media Matters just hit the history books? We have infrastructure repair going on. Traffic on a 81 underpass nearby has been stopped off and on for 3 years. The problem is that you can't grow the economy by creating jobs paid by taxpayers.
Yes you can!

Years ago, I worked on a DOE project and I had a job for 4 years. That's 4 years of collecting paychecks and spending paychecks to everything from rent, food, clothing, gas, entertainment, etc. How is that not growing the economy?

For everything there is a season.

No economic policy is right for all occasions.

Only simpletons think otherwise.

Hamilton, Washington, Adam, Morrison, understood that in order to build up the new nation's industrial growth, policies had to be put into place to make that happen.

Jefferson and Gallatin (his economic policy advisor) did not. What they wanted was an agricultural nation based on a slave economy.

This difference of opinion about how the USA should be encouraged to develop ultimately grew more and more contentious and lead us into the CIVIL WAR.

Forum List

Back