Boston Bombing Suspects Did Not Have Gun Licenses

to me this fact suggests that there were other people
"IN" on their activities maybe not----I know that there
are lots of un-registered guns out there----but I certainly
do not know how to get one----but then again----even
when I was in college----I had no idea how people bought
marijuana

Boston bombing suspects did not have valid handgun licenses | Reuters

The two brothers suspected in the Boston Marathon bombings, who police say engaged in a gun battle with officers early Friday after a frenzied manhunt, were not licensed to own guns in the towns where they lived, authorities said on Sunday.
Ya think?
But neither brother appears to have been legally entitled to own or carry firearms where they lived, a fact that may add to the national debate over current gun laws.
So, lets get this straight -- the strict gun law of Massachusets did not stop these people from getting guns, so the logical conclusion is that MORE laws are necessary?

Just another example of not letting a good crisis go to waste.

The two brothers suspected in the Boston Marathon bombings, who police say engaged in a gun battle with officers early Friday after a frenzied manhunt, were not licensed to own guns in the towns where they lived, authorities said on Sunday.
Ya think?
But neither brother appears to have been legally entitled to own or carry firearms where they lived, a fact that may add to the national debate over current gun laws.
So, lets get this straight -- the strict gun law of Massachusets did not stop these people from getting guns, so the logical conclusion is that MORE laws are necessary?

this has been a fine example of why a

magazine ban is crazy

look how many rounds the cops hammered away

at these two

and still didnt take em out

Boston Bombing Suspects Did Not Have Gun Licenses

to me this fact suggests that there were other people
"IN" on their activities maybe not----I know that there
are lots of un-registered guns out there----but I certainly
do not know how to get one----but then again----even
when I was in college----I had no idea how people bought
marijuana
It's a good thing they were caught before they could affect more damage on the American people. This was also reported.
Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said that he believed the Tsarnaevs were planning additional attacks, a conclusion he drew from the weapons and homemade bombs recovered after the brothers engaged in a shootout Friday with police in Watertown, Mass., a suburb of Boston. The young men were not licensed to own firearms.

Ya think?

Good thing we don't close loopholes and require a background check for all sales.

they are looking for the wife of tamerlane-----
----it seems to me that you cannot have
bombs and guns around ---and that
fact not be noted by the people living in the same
apartment...... but there was a report that she
worked very long hours as a home-health aide---
so ----maybe she did not know,

It also seems to me that a 26 year old guy and his
little 19 year old brother----could not get into all of
this stuff ALONE-----they had to have suppliers--
They had a toddler in the home too.

Ya think?

Good thing we don't close loopholes and require a background check for all sales.
Yes... because poeple illegally buying guns so that they can be armed while fleeing from the police after committing a terrorist attack will worry about such things.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Ya think?

Yes... because poeple illegally buying guns so that they can be armed while fleeing from the police after committing a terrorist attack will worry about such things.

Right we wouldn't want them getting caught trying to illegally buy guns.

Right we wouldn't want them getting caught trying to illegally buy guns.
You intentionally miss the point.
To legally buy a gun in MA, you need a FOID card - a license to buy a gun.
The fact that they bought guns w/o a license indicates that they bought them illegally.
Why do you believe that an illegal gun sale will ever be subject to a background check?

No license to own a firearm? How could that be? With all the gun control background checks and the 19 year old isn't even old enough to get a gun permit. :confused:

Ya think?

yes make sure to get the black market to do these checks

Ya think?

Yes why slow down the purchase by making criminals buy from the black market. And we sure don't want there to be a chance they get caught buying from the black market before shooting people.

Yes why slow down the purchase by making criminals buy from the black market. And we sure don't want there to be a chance they get caught buying from the black market before shooting people.
Why do you believe that an illegal gun sale will ever be effected by background checks, licensing, registration, etc?

Forum List

Back