Earth Day!

Will we see any Parades by the wonderful earthers who celebrate this day and then LEAVE all their trash on the dear mother earth.?

you people are a joke

Earth Day may have been conceived in 1970, but it didn't truly go global until 1990. That year, more than 200 million people participated in environmental activities in more than 141 countries. This year, more than 1 billion people are expected to participate in 192 countries.

Read more: Hug a tree! 5 fun facts about Earth Day | Fox News

Happy Earthday...even you earth scrooges

4/20 is moar better.

Yeah! Herbs day to Earth Day

Earth Day may have been conceived in 1970, but it didn't truly go global until 1990. That year, more than 200 million people participated in environmental activities in more than 141 countries. This year, more than 1 billion people are expected to participate in 192 countries.

Read more: Hug a tree! 5 fun facts about Earth Day | Fox News

Happy Earthday...even you earth scrooges

4/20 is moar better.

It's 4:20 twice a day, everyday.......

It's just another stupid religion like Christianity. What a stupid religion. Some worship the earth, others worship a non-existent god whom they think created the universe and the earth in seven days. At least those who celebrate earth day are trying to preserve something important.

See how we can all be so obnoxious toward each other? Isn't it fun to make fun of those we disagree with?

Yawn.. happy hippie day... :rolleyes:

I will be burning fossil fuels mowing my lawn and throwing the clippings in the trash... then I will probably drink a beer or 6 putting the cans in the very same trash... why?? Because things are what they are and a lot of the stuff the environmental wingers cling to is noting more than fear mongering hogwash

I dunno...it's funny that cons think throwing trash around will get environmentalist mad not realizing that that fish that swallowed the trash will end up on the plate you put in front of your family.

But...it's only hurting liberals lol

Yawn.. happy hippie day... :rolleyes:

I will be burning fossil fuels mowing my lawn and throwing the clippings in the trash... then I will probably drink a beer or 6 putting the cans in the very same trash... why?? Because things are what they are and a lot of the stuff the environmental wingers cling to is noting more than fear mongering hogwash

You're 80...everyone is a hippy to you

I dunno...it's funny that cons think throwing trash around will get environmentalist mad not realizing that that fish that swallowed the trash will end up on the plate you put in front of your family.

But...it's only hurting liberals lol

Of course it doesn't bother you, you know the issue is retarded bullshit. Now go change your oil and fill your gas tank

Forum List

Back