a great defense of infrastructure spending

Alexander Hamilton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alexander Hamilton (January 11, 1755 or 1757 – July 12, 1804) was a Founding Father of the United States,[1] chief of staff to General Washington, one of the most influential interpreters and promoters of the Constitution, the founder of the nation's financial system, and the founder of the first political party.

As Secretary of the Treasury, Hamilton was the primary author of the economic policies of the George Washington administration, especially the funding of the state debts by the Federal government, the establishment of a national bank, a system of tariffs, and friendly trade relations with Britain. He became the leader of the Federalist Party, created largely in support of his views, and was opposed by the Democratic-Republican Party, led by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.

do you hate Washington too?

America needs another taxpayer funded works progress administration .........

Worthless collectivist workers of the world unite !!!!!!!!

So what?

Taxation is a form of theft.

I love when Cons say this. When you ask them what they want they say less taxes.

If someone was being stolen from, would they ask for the stealing to stop or be reduced?

This is how you know the Cons are like jilted women. They just say whatever comes to mind it doesn't have to make sense

Care to actually try to prove that it is not theft?

So what?

I love when Cons say this. When you ask them what they want they say less taxes.

If someone was being stolen from, would they ask for the stealing to stop or be reduced?

This is how you know the Cons are like jilted women. They just say whatever comes to mind it doesn't have to make sense

I'm not a "con", you ignorant partisan boob. This thread is going to turn into the intellectually bankrupt crowd, I can see.

I don't care what you call yourself, my statement still stands and the fact you didn't even try to deny it speaks for itself.

Less stealing...lol

So what?

Care to prove it is?

Care to prove it is?

I have, more than once. As I recall you always pretend you missed the discussion.

you have never proven taxes are theft in the US constitution.

Care to prove it is?

Sure. Taxation is theft because the people taking the property of someone else are not asking consent or for a mutual exchange. They are demanding payment under the threat of violence if one does not comply. No different than a common thief.

Alexander Hamilton (January 11, 1755 or 1757 – July 12, 1804) was a Founding Father of the United States,[1] chief of staff to General Washington, one of the most influential interpreters and promoters of the Constitution, the founder of the nation's financial system, and the founder of the first political party.

As Secretary of the Treasury, Hamilton was the primary author of the economic policies of the George Washington administration, especially the funding of the state debts by the Federal government, the establishment of a national bank, a system of tariffs, and friendly trade relations with Britain. He became the leader of the Federalist Party, created largely in support of his views, and was opposed by the Democratic-Republican Party, led by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.

perhaps we should remind obama where hamilton stood on the 2nd amendment too

"Let us recollect that peace or war
will not always be left to our option;
that however moderate or unambitious we may be,
we cannot count upon the moderation, or
hope to extinguish the ambition of others. ...
The best we can hope for concerning the people
at large is that they be properly armed."

perhaps we should remind obama where hamilton stood on the 2nd amendment too

"Let us recollect that peace or war
will not always be left to our option;
that however moderate or unambitious we may be,
we cannot count upon the moderation, or
hope to extinguish the ambition of others. ...
The best we can hope for concerning the people
at large is that they be properly armed."

and he already knows that.

why dont you know that the scotus has said gun laws are perfectly constitutional?

you have never proven taxes are theft in the US constitution.

I don't need to prove it in the constitution. Taxation is theft. Period. Whether or not the constitution allows for theft through the legislation process doesn't make it any less of a theft.

Care to prove it is?

Sure. Taxation is theft because the people taking the property of someone else are not asking consent or for a mutual exchange. They are demanding payment under the threat of violence if one does not comply. No different than a common thief.

If it was theft you would ask for the theft to stop...not a reduction in stealing

Forum List

Back