A Georgetown University report finds that Joe Biden's free public college plan would pay off within 10 years

Drink that KoolAde. More unemployed "Art-History" majors.
You are nothing but a partisan hack who didn't even bother to read the article the OP linked to.

Now if this was a trump proposal, and the study was done by the trump university Center on Education and the Workforce , you would be praising it.

Like I said, you're just a bootlicking partisan hack.

Did you read the idiocy?

First off, Georgetown has a financial stake in this and massively profit by it - which makes them biased and unreliable.

Then the basis of their bullshit is the idea that more educated people will vastly increase tax revenue as all the newly minted ethnic studies Baristas add to the economy.

{

The report, from the Center for College Affordability and Productivity, concludes that while college-educated Americans are less likely to collect unemployment, many of the jobs they do have aren’t worth the price of their diplomas.
The data calls into question a national education platform that says higher education is better in an economy that favors college graduates. President Obama has challenged the nation’s universities to increase the number of degrees they grant by using federal funding as an incentive in a race-to-the-top-styled program. On the campaign trail, he outlined his administration’s goal to boost the country’s college graduation rate to 60 percent by 2020.
}

The Georgetown report is self-serving bullshit based of a faulty premise and fabricated evidence.
How does Georgetown "massively profit" by it? Be very specific.
everytime the government subsidizes something the price of that product rises across the board,,,

anymore stupid questions???

How does McDonald's "massively profit" if we give "free" hamburgers to everyone?

Gee, that's a tough one?

I suspect you have a AA in transgender cross-racial disruptive cultural studies?
So now you desperately deflect to Happy Meals and one of what I am sure are your many sexual obsessions.

You could have just said, "I can't even begin to answer your question, let alone provide specific examples".

Your surrender has been duly noted. Now, back down on your knees, and continue licking your messiah's boots.

How does McDonald's "massively profit" if we give "free" hamburgers to everyone?

Gee, that's a tough one?

I suspect you have a AA in transgender cross-racial disruptive cultural studies?
So now you desperately deflect to Happy Meals and one of what I am sure are your many sexual obsessions.

You could have just said, "I can't even begin to answer your question, let alone provide specific examples".

Your surrender has been duly noted. Now, back down on your knees, and continue licking your messiah's boots.
I answered your question,,, got any response??

Oh look, as the lefty loses, they project onto their tormentor.

Georgetown, who is in the HIGHLY LUCRATIVE business of selling useless and over-priced degrees to people wants the GOVERNMENT to pay for these useless degrees so they can expand their customer base ten-thousand fold, providing on-line courses for infinite capacity.

Your "question" is a toddler screaming "NUHN UHN"

I illustrated the stupidity of your interrogative by providing a simile.

Did you flunk out of the " transgender cross-racial disruptive cultural studies" program?

because Biden loves my children, and all children, i'm voting Biden

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

I wonder how much georgetown stands to profit off of free college for everyone???
And another ignorant bootlicker is heard from.

Georgetown stands to profit nothing from Biden's plan, stupid. The PUBLIC college plan offered by Joe Biden is tuition for students attending PUBLIC colleges. Georgetown University is a private university.

Public "FUNDING" doesn't mean only public colleges, squirt.

Georgetown will rake in billions and they know it. They are advocating government giving them pallets of cash.

Gee, what a surprise.

Free college tuition is another way of saying federal subsidies to colleges and universities. You know what'll happen, right? More kids will signup for free college and more of them will drop out. Meaning our tax dollars went down the drain. In France they have free tuition and their dropout rate approaches 50%! The truth is that if someone has no skin in the game then they don't value it or take advantage of the opportunity. How many dumbfuck kids do we have these days graduating from public high schools that can't read or do math at an 8th grade level? Why will free college change that?

Free college is a political ploy by the democrats to get votes. There's no data to support the idea that more college grads will be economically worth it relative tot he cost to the taxpayers, it's all a rosy projection done for purely political reasons. Who do you think Georgetown University wants to win in any election, a democrat or a republican, much less Biden vs Trump. You only get one guess folks. The federal gov't has no business at all in the field of education. None.

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

“Over the past 10 years alone, college costs have increased by more than 25% and today, some 44 million Americans collectively hold over $1.6 trillion in student debt. “

can you explain why college tuition has risen so high and so fast?

the obvious answer is the greedy educators are lining their pockets at the students expense

And with loans guaranteed by the federal government, it is collusion between the Universities and the democrats to raise those fees and tuition......

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

Of course it will pay for itself. Probably faster than 10 years.

Instead of low wage workers who need public assistance to live because employers refuse to pay a living wage and republicans refuse to allow the minimum wage to be increased, we will have skilled workers who can contribute to our society.

The only way a person can honestly be free is with a good education.

Education has always been win/win situation.

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

I wonder how much georgetown stands to profit off of free college for everyone???

Georgetown stands to profit nothing from Biden's plan, stupid. The PUBLIC college plan offered by Joe Biden is tuition for students attending PUBLIC colleges. Georgetown University is a private university.
arent you leaving out that all tuitions will increase across the board
Your reply is senseless, just like you.
and yet you failed to explain how its senseless,,,
You are an idiot, and I am done wasting time on you. I just felt the need to point out how uninformed and stupid you gullible bootlickers are.

What stupid people like the one you replied to don't realize is that the person they educate today will be the doctor who saves that stupid person's life years later.

Stupid people like the one you replied to don't want our nation to advance and have a properly educated population. Thus further falling behind the rest of the world.

What stupid people like the one you replied to don't realize is that the person they educate today will be the doctor who saves that stupid person's life years later.

Stupid people like the one you replied to don't want our nation to advance and have a properly educated population. Thus further falling behind the rest of the world.

A "doctor" with an AA in transgender ethnic studies is frightening indeed.

But with "free" medical care, it's probably about right.

Yeah but they won't be leaving school owing $50,000 and living in their parent's basement until they're 30 to pay it all off. They'll be in a position to engage in consumer spending, setting up their own homes, buying furniture, cars, contributing to job creation.

If I had graduated university owing more money than I could earn in a year, I wouldn't have gotten married, bought my first car and a house, or had a baby by the time I was 25. I wouldn't have been able to afford any of it with all that debt. Today's American college graduates can't either.

Yeah but they won't be leaving school owing $50,000 and living in their parent's basement until they're 30 to pay it all off. They'll be in a position to engage in consumer spending, setting up their own homes, buying furniture, cars, contributing to job creation.

If I had graduated university owing more money than I could earn in a year, I wouldn't have gotten married, bought my first car and a house, or had a baby by the time I was 25. I wouldn't have been able to afford any of it with all that debt. Today's American college graduates can't either.

Now, we will pay a million dollars so they can work at McDonalds.

Why not just just give the money directly to the "students" rather than making the greedy fuck Marxist professors even richer?

I mean, if we give everyone a million dollars, it will make everyone rich and the economy will boom as all the rich people buy things, right?

Standard Disclaimer: The Marxists here probably won't catch the sarcasm and are going "ya know, he's right..."

Now, we will pay a million dollars so they can work at McDonalds.

Why not just just give the money directly to the "students" rather than making the greedy fuck Marxist professors even richer?

I mean, if we give everyone a million dollars, it will make everyone rich and the economy will boom as all the rich people buy things, right?

Standard Disclaimer: The Marxists here probably won't catch the sarcasm and are going "ya know, he's right..."

They will think it is a great idea. A million free bucks!

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

arent you leaving out that all tuitions will increase across the board
Your reply is senseless, just like you.
and yet you failed to explain how its senseless,,,
You are an idiot, and I am done wasting time on you. I just felt the need to point out how uninformed and stupid you gullible bootlickers are.

More likely the stupid Moon Bat that you get taxed heavily for to send to college will get a worthless degree and wind up working in a mall store.

Forum List

Back