A Georgetown University report finds that Joe Biden's free public college plan would pay off within 10 years

no profit, no profit, YOU'RE THE PROFIT!
CommiePropa2.jpg

Drink that KoolAde. More unemployed "Art-History" majors.
You are nothing but a partisan hack who didn't even bother to read the article the OP linked to.

Now if this was a trump proposal, and the study was done by the trump university Center on Education and the Workforce , you would be praising it.

Like I said, you're just a bootlicking partisan hack.

Last edited:
because Biden loves my children, and all children, i'm voting Biden

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

“Over the past 10 years alone, college costs have increased by more than 25% and today, some 44 million Americans collectively hold over $1.6 trillion in student debt. “

can you explain why college tuition has risen so high and so fast?

the obvious answer is the greedy educators are lining their pockets at the students expense

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

I wonder how much georgetown stands to profit off of free college for everyone???
And another ignorant bootlicker is heard from.

Georgetown stands to profit nothing from Biden's plan, stupid. The PUBLIC college plan offered by Joe Biden is tuition for students attending PUBLIC colleges. Georgetown University is a private university.

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

I wonder how much georgetown stands to profit off of free college for everyone???

Georgetown stands to profit nothing from Biden's plan, stupid. The PUBLIC college plan offered by Joe Biden is tuition for students attending PUBLIC colleges. Georgetown University is a private university.
arent you leaving out that all tuitions will increase across the board

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

Your reply is senseless, just like you.
and yet you failed to explain how its senseless,,,

You are nothing but a partisan hack who didn't even bother to read the article the OP linked to.

Now if this was a trump proposal, and the study was done by the trump university Center on Education and the Workforce , you would be praising it.

Did you read the idiocy?

First off, Georgetown has a financial stake in this and massively profit by it - which makes them biased and unreliable.

Then the basis of their bullshit is the idea that more educated people will vastly increase tax revenue as all the newly minted ethnic studies Baristas add to the economy.

{

The report, from the Center for College Affordability and Productivity, concludes that while college-educated Americans are less likely to collect unemployment, many of the jobs they do have aren’t worth the price of their diplomas.
The data calls into question a national education platform that says higher education is better in an economy that favors college graduates. President Obama has challenged the nation’s universities to increase the number of degrees they grant by using federal funding as an incentive in a race-to-the-top-styled program. On the campaign trail, he outlined his administration’s goal to boost the country’s college graduation rate to 60 percent by 2020.
}

The Georgetown report is self-serving bullshit based of a faulty premise and fabricated evidence.

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

Your reply is senseless, just like you.
and yet you failed to explain how its senseless,,,
You are an idiot, and I am done wasting time on you. I just felt the need to point out how uninformed and stupid you gullible bootlickers are.
telling me something without explaination doesnt do anything but prove what a moron you are and how right I am,,,

have a nice day,,,

Did you read the idiocy?

First off, Georgetown has a financial stake in this and massively profit by it - which makes them biased and unreliable.

Then the basis of their bullshit is the idea that more educated people will vastly increase tax revenue as all the newly minted ethnic studies Baristas add to the economy.

{

The report, from the Center for College Affordability and Productivity, concludes that while college-educated Americans are less likely to collect unemployment, many of the jobs they do have aren’t worth the price of their diplomas.
The data calls into question a national education platform that says higher education is better in an economy that favors college graduates. President Obama has challenged the nation’s universities to increase the number of degrees they grant by using federal funding as an incentive in a race-to-the-top-styled program. On the campaign trail, he outlined his administration’s goal to boost the country’s college graduation rate to 60 percent by 2020.
}

The Georgetown report is self-serving bullshit based of a faulty premise and fabricated evidence.
How does Georgetown "massively profit" by it? Be very specific.

Forum List

Back