anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Feminist women learn and teach women's studies at many universities, and they go on to be powerful government administrators and law makers. They are also proud single mothers, and they represent a large percentage of western women.

So, feminist mothers, here is our offer, we promise you will love it. We know that you are disappointed that your child is male and not female. If your male child is between the age of 10 and 12, we offer you that for a nice cash offer, you send him to one of our selected youth centers in one of our faithful Islamic cities, including the most holly of Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

THat age group is a special interest to us. Their voice breaks but is in the female range, so if we castrate them at that right time, then they can perform in our entertainment centers. Also, at that time they would grow some boobs and other curves too, which would let them dance at many of our corner exhibitions, where the unholy female body is unacceptable without burka.

But wait, we throw in a future deal of giving them offices after their dancing careers, when they are transferred back to londonistan and franceistan. Your offices will then not be lost to uncertain elections and succession politics, but you will rest assured that your power is safely transferred directly to your son, courtesy of our friendly Islamic offer.

Even better value to you, that along with the castration certificate, you will get a copy of their dance and service achievement honorary awards.

Don't wait, call your local mosque today. Our cash offer and your future, with the unparalleled security of keeping it in your achievements to future generations is the opportunity we place at your doorstep today.

We know that you are disappointed that your child is male and not female.

You know jack all.
Don't worry, I can understand that if you are indoctrinated in that women need no man, plus you went through the hassle of coercing a one night stand, then you are quite logical to be disappointed in ending up with a male child. Gender selective abortion against males is a supporting statistics but not important. You want someone on your team, not someone who you have no clue what he wants. Logical.

You know jack all.
Don't worry, I can understand that if you are indoctrinated in that women need no man, plus you went through the hassle of coercing a one night stand, then you are quite logical to be disappointed in ending up with a male child. Gender selective abortion against males is a supporting statistics but not important. You want someone on your team, not someone who you have no clue what he wants. Logical.

You're a level of stupid not witnessed here before. How'd that happen? Victim of inbreeding?

You know jack all.

You're a level of stupid not witnessed here before. How'd that happen? Victim of inbreeding?
You are making me laugh. There goes that feminist art of arguing.

You know jack all.

There's nothing to argue about. You're a little bitch.

You know jack all.

No, I am a big bitch. And you should thank me that I am honest for you. Hehehe.

You know jack all.

No, I am a big bitch. And you should thank me that I am honest for you. Hehehe.

I said what I had to say. You're a little victim of inbreeding bitch demonstrating a level of stupid not witnessed here before. And you can fuck off starting....................now. See ya.

Forum List

Back