photos of America 2022... add others

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I think we should make a photo montage of sorts that depicts America in 2022..

I'm going to look for some photos right now...

Here's one

1670452189326.png

Last edited:
A screenshot of the map shows the more than 100,000 places where human waste have been reported in San Francisco over the last eight years
I hate how society scapegoats and despises the homeless when some of them cannot help it that, say, they cannot afford $1500 a month rent.. even the working homeless cannot afford it. .which is what rent is in many large cities (unless you want some flea and roach-infested pos place).

But I agree that there is absolutely NO excuse for excrement being found in public.. yuck

1670452992847.png

Oh, wait... this would be a photo of Marines maybe 20 years ago. Today, I am not sure what the Marine Corps looks like. What does a woke military look like?

I hate how society scapegoats and despises the homeless when some of them cannot help it that, say, they cannot afford $1500 a month rent.. even the working homeless cannot afford it. .which is what rent is in many large cities (unless you want some flea and roach-infested pos place).

But I agree that there is absolutely NO excuse for excrement being found in public.. yuck
I called the cops on a "homeless" woman last Friday....Getting the trash off the streets and to someplace where they can get help is a good thing.

Your bleeding heart not withstanding most homeless want to be homeless so they can do things on the streets that they can't do in a shelter.

I called the cops on a "homeless" woman last Friday....Getting the trash off the streets and to someplace where they can get help is a good thing.

Your bleeding heart not withstanding most homeless want to be homeless so they can do things on the streets that they can't do in a shelter.
I don't agree w/ your assessment and don't believe in calling people trash. What do they want to do on the streets that they cannot do at a shelter? drugs? Well, most homeless are not drug addicts. And there are reasons to dislike shelters aside from.. wanting to do nefarious things. I've stayed in a few.

cut to the chase. What the hell is the video about?

Drugged out zombies in Philly.

Forum List

Back