A Few Democrat Gems

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
Just wanted to remind people of a few democrat classics.

Hilary Clinton - 'It takes a village' translation - parents aren't responsible for their kids

Obama - 'You didn't build that' translation - people aren't responsible for their success

There you have it folks, democrat philosophy. The government should raise your kids and is the sole reason anyone has any success. Yay.

"Donald Trump is NOT going to be president. You can take that to the bank." - Nancy Pelosi, Ignoramus First Class and filthy rich speaker of the House whose husband is using her office for financial gain of hundreds of millions of dollars

"Donald Trump says I will go down in history as America's worst president. Well Donald Trump, at least I WAS president (Dropping iPhone with Tweet)." - Barack Incompetent Obama The Divider In Chief

Divisiveness increase.png

Last edited:
"Donald Trump is NOT going to be president. You can take that to the bank." - Nancy Pelosi, filthy rich speaker of the House and Ignoramus First Class

"Donald Trump says I will go down in history as America's worst president. Well Donald Trump, at least I WAS president (Dropping iPhone with Tweet)." - Barack Incompetent Obama The Divider In Chief

View attachment 383478
Classic boners (Yes, I DID say boners.) by a couple of nitwits.

I always get a chuckle when I hear Bill say that the era of Big government is now over.

LOL.

Just wanted to remind people of a few democrat classics.

Hilary Clinton - 'It takes a village' translation - parents aren't responsible for their kids

Obama - 'You didn't build that' translation - people aren't responsible for their success

There you have it folks, democrat philosophy. The government should raise your kids and is the sole reason anyone has any success. Yay.
You certainly screwed that up and missed by a mile what they were saying.

And you really can't ever forget the brainless Stalinist Maxine Waters.

I always get a chuckle when I hear Bill say that the era of Big government is now over.

LOL.

it's as funny as: smaller less intrusive govt.

And he said it with a straight face.

Hilarious!

He may as well have said, "We are all coming for you and will soon have control over both voluntary and involuntary biological impulses."

"In a socially just kind of way, of course."

Forum List

Back