A Female Finally Get's Slammed for Body Shaming

Never heard of this Dani Mathers character, but it looks like she bit off more than she could chew with her body shaming stunt...

Model Took Sneaky Pic of Woman in Gym Locker Room and Now Faces Online Wrath

Already lost her job, got banned from the gym, and it looks like she's going to be hit with legal repercussions as well.

Think she deserves it, or is it too much?

Losing her job is up to the discretion of whatever company she works for. Being banned from a gym for taking pictures of other members without their permission, and plastering them around the internet is an obvious repercussion. Legally I'm not sure where to stand. There is certainly something illegal about taking pictures of somebody in a locker room and posting them online. It sounds like she fucked herself on all levels.

It's sickening...isn't it? wherever you go you see morons with their pathetic little phones filming everything .....

what wasted lives ...how sad

meh!

the sad thing is, it has to be about body shaming instead of privacy.

people use their camera phones as weapons these days.

I never walk around with my phone out fiddling with it. it's bloody threatening.

hand held orwellian.

Let's say I sent a picture of my penis to MarcATL, and he posted it online and made fun of it's size. That would be body shaming, and it's wrong. But in reality Marc is a good guy and keeps those pictures to himself.

Never heard of this Dani Mathers character, but it looks like she bit off more than she could chew with her body shaming stunt...

Model Took Sneaky Pic of Woman in Gym Locker Room and Now Faces Online Wrath

Already lost her job, got banned from the gym, and it looks like she's going to be hit with legal repercussions as well.

Think she deserves it, or is it too much?

I think she commited a serious offense, and should have to deal with serious repercussions for it.

wait a minute - someone took a picture of someone else in a locker room and neither party was transgender?

I agree that she should be busted in whatever way that a person in her position can be busted in for what she did. If them people wanted to be photographed in any way, they didn't need her help. They could have had it done themselves.

God bless you and her victims always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back