putin Is Buying Politicians in Europe. Is It Happening in USA Too?

putin Is Buying Politicians in Europe. Is It Happening in USA Too?

• Yes, putin is Buying MAGA AND COMMIE ( EXTREME LEFT /RIGHT ) Politicians

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes, putin is Buying D&R MAINSTREAM Politicians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Of course it is happening in the USA…

1716232199447.jpeg

Remember how Elon Musk, while tweeting about Crimea in Oct 2022, has mentioned “Khrushchev’s mistake.” Not a single person in the world would’ve used that phrase, as it ONLY makes sense to a small group of Kremlin insiders.

STILL, my question :
Yes, putin is Buying MAGA AND COMMIE ( EXTREME LEFT /RIGHT ) Politicians
Yes, putin is Buying D&R MAINSTREAM Politicians
NO

1716232128488.jpeg

View attachment 949499

Remember how Elon Musk, while tweeting about Crimea in Oct 2022, has mentioned “Khrushchev’s mistake.” Not a single person in the world would’ve used that phrase, as it ONLY makes sense to a small group of Kremlin insiders.

STILL, my question :
NO

View attachment 949497

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Ukraine is losing and you are freaking out... Ukraine needs to sit down with Russia and work out a deal.... this war is unwinnable and that is why some here don't want to throw our tax dollars away at a lost cause....
And that doesn't make us Putin lovers...

We have sanctions against Russia and we've shoveled over a hundred billion dollars to Ukraine. The logical conclusion is that Putin is buying US politicians.

ANY comment on this ?

View attachment 949513
Yes... Ukraine can't win this war no matter how much money we send them...

We have sanctions against Russia and we've shoveled over a hundred billion dollars to Ukraine. The logical conclusion is that Putin is buying US politicians.
what do you think about Moscow 🇷🇺 Marjorie ? is she a traitor or a Moscow UI or both ?
51261907.png

what do you think about Moscow 🇷🇺 Marjorie ? is she a traitor or a Moscow UI or both ?
View attachment 949516

I think MTG is a moron and a narcissist. She happens to be right that we shouldn't be supporting Ukraine. Even morons get it right sometimes.

View attachment 949499

STILL, my question :
NO

View attachment 949497

More Fake News from our resident Ukraine propagandist.

Anyone who doesn’t buy your bullshit or support your shit country is “bought off by Putin!”

Wouldn’t happen to have any receipts would you? Oh of course not. No proof necessary, you just want it to be true in a lame ass attempt to get us to support funding your bankrupt shit hole country.

SAID A NAZI & COMMIE FREAK . Reagan crashed the Marxist empire so called ussr , thats why you hate him.

PS

I'm neither a Nazi nor a commie. I'm a fascist. If you had a clue you'd know that these are different things. Reagan didn't crush the Soviet Union. It collapsed under the weight of communism.

Who's sick of certain people who are only generous with other people's money and won't sacrifice one dime of their own wealth? Biden doesn't need 2 homes, he can sell one and buy Ukraine some grenades.

Forum List

Back