Charges Filed Against 'Playboy' Model Who Body-Shamed Woman At Gym

If someone snapped you in the bathroom, locker room or somewhere else where there was an expectation of privacy, would you think that fair game? A criminal act? What would you do?
If someone took and shared a private photograph of me without my permission, that person would then be slapped with a law suit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If someone took and shared a private photograph of me without my permission, that person would then be slapped with a law suit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Have you ever filed a lawsuit? Do you know how much it costs? Do you have $10,000-$20,000 to pursue this? Not everyone does.

God bless you and yours!

^^^ No I have not, and no I most likely would not have the money, but if the person can be arrested for violating my privacy in such a way, that right there is another good option.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

On that basis you're absolutely right.

In a public shower YOU SHOULD HAVE an expectation that no one is going to take a picture of you naked and post it.

The concept of people being "fat shamed" is what I find ridiculous.
Semantics. This is about common decency.
Why is there an expectation of privacy in the locker room when there isn't one in the bathroom?

^^^ No I have not, and no I most likely would not have the money, but if the person can be arrested for violating my privacy in such a way, that right there is another good option.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Filing a criminal complaint is the first step.

Why is there an expectation of privacy in the locker room when there isn't one in the bathroom?
So how many pictures have you taken in the bathroom? Do you just wait for plainsight or do you use a selfie-stick to go over or under the stall?

Forum List

Back