A drop in US IQ elected Biden.

Our economy did better when we had stable relations with China and other economies.
Trumps trade wars led to shortages and increased prices.

The fuck it did.

The economy was doing so well in 2019 that your Reich and your CCP allies had to resort to biological warfare.
Trumps inept leadership during COVID led to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths and a continuation of the economic shutdown
And just where do
America had a “Brain Fart” when we elected Trump as our President.
It’s worth a shot, how bad can he be?

We found out when we expected him to lead us through the COVID Pandemic

We found out how dangerous he is when he threw a temper tantrum over losing and launched an attack on Congress to stop them from certifying Biden.
Whiner, whiner won't eat at a diner....without 3 facediapers...
The American People thought otherwise
Hmmm not what the articles and polls are saying

America had a “Brain Fart” when we elected Trump as our President.
It’s worth a shot, how bad can he be?

We found out when we expected him to lead us through the COVID Pandemic

We found out how dangerous he is when he threw a temper tantrum over losing and launched an attack on Congress to stop them from certifying Biden.
That kind of reasoning is why Americans are leery of government brainwashing. All of your responses appear to be taken out of some handbook somewhere. They are entirely predictable.

Enough morons fell for that Ebil Gubmint Bullshit to elect Trump.

The nation suffered for its folly

Funny with Trump lies, narcissism, tantrums, and blaming the other guy before him, that you would expect people to be more tolerant of the man at the top. The bar has been set so low by Trump that it pretty much lying on the floor. No one is going to be able to limbo under that one.

Trolls come into threads and try to distract from the subject.

Either post on the subject, or fuck off.

There is again no evidence for that

There is no special training regimen to raise IQ

It's all just random stimulus and genetics as far as we can tell. And of course avoiding things that lower your IQ like lead

This is a HIGHLY well researched topic. If we could really raise IQ's substantively America would be a much better place. Unfortunately if there is a way it's nothing you would imagine as conventional because we can't identify it.

Actually, there is huge evidence to support what I said.

In layman's terms;

And in peer reviewed studies.

By puberty, it's game over, but especially in the 4 to 8 year range the stimulation of the brain has a MASSIVE impact on IQ.

That doesn't work lol

Like i said it's a headstart program

It doesn't last

Your cap is your cap'

Very well researched topic. People want to believe you can do things. But there is no consistency to it. Or we'd all get that program and we'd see much better results from spending money on public schools.

Inner city kids have very well funded schools often. Changes nothing. Same with programs like head start. It's all random and genetics.

Huge market for parents to give it a shot anyway. Not like it'll hurt

The brain is not remotely analogous to a muscle for the perspective of maximum performance and pure cognitive throughput. Any gains you may make will be cognitive tricks not true increases in IQ. Like a memory palace for example.

Have you guys noticed on this board that PROG posts are generally parroted one liners that are out of context, untrue or projection?

I'll bet they're the first to say their IQs are unquestionably high-ish :abgg2q.jpg:

It's all just random stimulus and genetics as far as we can tell. And of course avoiding things that lower your IQ like lead

This is a HIGHLY well researched topic. If we could really raise IQ's substantively America would be a much better place. Unfortunately if there is a way it's nothing you would imagine as conventional because we can't identify it.

In layman's terms;

By puberty, it's game over, but especially in the 4 to 8 year range the stimulation of the brain has a MASSIVE impact on IQ.

That doesn't work lol

It doesn't last

Your cap is your cap

I'm offering peer reviewed studies.

You're offering, well - nothing but your opinion.

You mean suffered from the biological attack by China?

Even Trumps own COVID Expert claims hundreds of thousands died unnecessarily due to Trumps inept leadership.

No excuse for not being prepared for the second surge
Trump led us there

We don’t need no stinking masks!

Even Trumps own COVID Expert claims hundreds of thousands died unnecessarily due to Trumps inept leadership.

Trump led us there

Waah waaah waaah Trump bad! He didn't save us from the leftyvirus, Cuomo good! Bunch of whiny little kids.

In layman's terms;

That doesn't work lol

It doesn't last

Your cap is your cap

I'm offering peer reviewed studies.

You're offering, well - nothing but your opinion.

Ok i'm gonna engage with you, because you seem to be doing this in good faith. But the reality is nothing works.

Charles Murray famously makes this point. And it's true. Borderline common knowledge which is why i haven't provided you any sources. If it was that easy we'd do it everywhere for everyone numb nuts. But here we go

We'll go with headstart because it has the most robust data set. It does have positive social outcomes, none of them related to academic skill or IQ tho

This is a settled subject

The gains from headstart are not in IQ. Which was the real intent of the program. To make smarter children.

There are also twin studies that prove this. The two things that matter are genetics and "*nonshared environment" which basically means they don't know. Random stimulus, peer groups, random thoughts. We don't know. And it's well over 50% genetic.

Trump led us there

And no interview from an expert about Pinochijoe's 200k deaths in his short tenure? Oh right, he read the big letters on the teleprompter saying he had a plan.

What electing an intellectual moron brought us

"I look at it this way. The first time we have an excuse," Birx told CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta. "There were about a hundred thousand deaths that came from that original surge. All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially."

"I look at it this way. The first time we have an excuse," Birx told CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta. "There were about a hundred thousand deaths that came from that original surge. All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially."
Wow, yet another worthless Monday Morning Quarterbacking call by an "expert"

And didn't about a third of those take place in two idiot blue states? NY and NJ? Maybe more than a third.

The price of fuel is rising globally.

How many have died at the border?
What is the crisis? Too many brown people?
America was energy independent under Trump. That's all changed under the senile dope, Joe Biden.

What's the problem at the border? Trump had the border under control.
Now under the senile dope, Joe Biden, the system is being swamped by covid infected illegals swamping our
ability to handle the tsunami of people looking for handouts and a soft life.

So let's review...Trump had us in a very good position and Biden swindled his way into office
and we have made a U turn for the worse.

And you like it now but didn't like America then. So idiots like you have fucked up the country.
Got it?

Taiwan is pleased with Biden's stance on China.
We sanctioned China on their treatment of Uyghur muslims.
And Biden criticized their lack of democracy.

Yes, Quid Pro has largely kept the Trump policies on China in tact thus far. Credit where due.

Of course the idiot let China back into our power grid.

Biden suspended a Trump order barring the use of Chinese electrical equipment in the U.S. power grid, pending a 90-day review. However, the prohibitions against Chinese equipment remain in place.

We dont yet know what Biden will do with tariffs, but they remain for now. They violate global trade rules, and US families will pay for them.

Taiwan is pleased with Biden's stance on China.
We sanctioned China on their treatment of Uyghur muslims.
And Biden criticized their lack of democracy.

Yes, Quid Pro has largely kept the Trump policies on China in tact thus far. Credit where due.

Of course the idiot let China back into our power grid.

Biden suspended a Trump order barring the use of Chinese electrical equipment in the U.S. power grid, pending a 90-day review. However, the prohibitions against Chinese equipment remain in place.

We dont yet know what Biden will do with tariffs, but they remain for now. They violate global trade rules, and US families will pay for them.
Its what Americans want, to be free of China....you Dims too

The price of fuel is rising globally.

How many have died at the border?
What is the crisis? Too many brown people?
America was energy independent under Trump. That's all changed under the senile dope, Joe Biden.

What's the problem at the border? Trump had the border under control.
Now under the senile dope, Joe Biden, the system is being swamped by covid infected illegals swamping our
ability to handle the tsunami of people looking for handouts and a soft life.

So let's review...Trump had us in a very good position and Biden swindled his way into office
and we have made a U turn for the worse.

And you like it now but didn't like America then. So idiots like you have fucked up the country.
Got it?
US was energy independent under Obama
Nothing has changed under Biden

The border is secure. Biden is dealing with a humanitarian crisis and doing a good job.

Trump left the country in worse condition than any modern President. Thankfully, we have President Biden to save us.

I think the IQ drop is directly related to the Trumpyberra syndrome.

He said so much stupid shit (that even Yogi wouldn't purchase for free), but the GOP faithful had to justify somehow, that led to massive amounts of Cognitive Dissonance in the former Republicans. Naturally, overall IQ's dropped.

Forum List

Back