Trump to Visit Border After ICE and Border Patrol Invite Him

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Apparently Trump's setting up an online platform of some kind.

It will be interesting to see how the imposed administration will react to constant, widespread criticism that will follow.

Unfortunately, they will likely find a way to shut it down. They will not stand for opposition to their agenda.

Possibly, which will only serve to add to the existing suspicions.

They’ve had it.
Thank you Obama and Carter for paving the way for former Presidents to get involved in current affairs.

I guess Trump needed to lose to expose such awful governing. I'll chalk it up to that.

A few weeks?????..Fuck it is Spring break por muchachos y muchachas. It will be so over run by them. 6k a head for coyotes plus having a 7 yr old sex toy is too much to resist.

I am not sure how I feel about this. The media will have a frenzy and they will get viewers. Then again...maybe it will make people realize how bad Biden fucked up.

The media will pull their classic REPUBLICANS POUNCE! Bullshit.

Trump is very tall. It will be difficult for that little Democrat girl to block his camera. :auiqs.jpg:

They’ve had it.
Thank you Obama and Carter for paving the way for former Presidents to get involved in current affairs.

The only thing that would make it better is if he gets to the border before the Vegetable does. He said he wasn't going to go, but the Border patrol stated they needed his help. I don't recall a time in history where one of our protective agencies made such a request of a former President due to the current President being such a horrible leader.

Apparently Trump's setting up an online platform of some kind.

It will be interesting to see how this imposed administration will react to the constant, widespread criticism that will follow.

He doesn't need his own platform, he just needs one that is fair. Parlor seems to fit that bill pretty nicely, and he should just go there.

They’ve had it.

The only thing that would make it better is if he gets to the border before the Vegetable does. He said he wasn't going to go, but the Border patrol stated they needed his help. I don't recall a time in history where one of our protective agencies made such a request of a former President due to the current President being such a horrible leader.

Before the stuttering fuck took over Trump and the border situation in hand. I can see why ICE and the BP want Trump there. They sure aren't getting any help from the stuttering fucks administration. In fact they aren't doing anything at all.

Once that idiot took over he undid everything Trump did so we have thousands of illegals pouring across our border. Many with the Chinese virus.

What an idiot that stuttering fuck is.

Before the stuttering fuck took over Trump and the border situation in hand. I can see why ICE and the BP want Trump there. They sure aren't getting any help from the stuttering fucks administration. In fact they aren't doing anything at all.

Once that idiot took over he undid everything Trump did so we have thousands of illegals pouring across our border. Many with the Chinese virus.

What an idiot that stuttering fuck is.

The problem is the left will believe anything they're told. It's how brainwashing works and has been successful for the Communists for the past few decades. What circle back Psaki told them is that this is all Trump's fault, and they are stupid enough to believe it. They even believe her lie that the peak migration month is March. It's not March and never was. The peak migration month is May.

Only on outlets like Fox do they show migrants with Biden shirts on. Only on Fox do they have interviews with the migrants who stated the only reason they are coming now is because it's all over south and central America that Biden is immigrant friendly, and they will be able to enter our country. It's only on evil right-wing media they will point out Trump never setup facilities for all these kids is because they weren't needed under Trump. They are under the Vegetable.

I told you so, Trump will spend the next 4 years telling America I told you so about Biden. :clap2:

images.jpeg

Forum List

Back