A Country Divided

You're not soft selling that at all with crap like "hate the sin"

Some people actually DO hate the sin, and not the sinner....

Bonzi, you're presently engaged in discussion with a Relativist.

Understand that such individuals have been indoctrinated to reject all sense of objectivity. Thus are incapable of recognizing truth. They can't do it... it is impossible for them to see the world as it actually exists.

Such only exists as they NEED it to be... . And no amount of evidence in terms of tangible physical evidence, or that demonstrated through sound reason, can convince them otherwise. They've simply been programmed to reject the element central to truth, so ... it can't be done.

I don't know if its even possible to retrain them to reason... but I am sure that they're not worthy of it.

And as harsh as that may seem... THEY ARE WILLFULLY REJECTING TRUTH. The can't do it, because, THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO IT.

Which means they're manifestly evil.

Absent a miracle... such as would be the case if they accepted Christ's gift of God's grace... there's literally, no saving them.
I need to look up what a Relavist is.

Some people actually DO hate the sin, and not the sinner....

Bonzi, you're presently engaged in discussion with a Relativist.

Understand that such individuals have been indoctrinated to reject all sense of objectivity. Thus are incapable of recognizing truth. They can't do it... it is impossible for them to see the world as it actually exists.

Such only exists as they NEED it to be... . And no amount of evidence in terms of tangible physical evidence, or that demonstrated through sound reason, can convince them otherwise. They've simply been programmed to reject the element central to truth, so ... it can't be done.

I don't know if its even possible to retrain them to reason... but I am sure that they're not worthy of it.

And as harsh as that may seem... THEY ARE WILLFULLY REJECTING TRUTH. The can't do it, because, THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO IT.

Which means they're manifestly evil.

Absent a miracle... such as would be the case if they accepted Christ's gift of God's grace... there's literally, no saving them.
I need to look up what a Relavist is.
Okay, I do beleive that there are no absolute truths.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes

You don't have to tell me you're a liberal.
I'm a registered Eisenhower/Goldwater Republican, which makes me a fiscal Conservative, and a social Libertarian.

And though Fox News, and talk radio would tell you it's impossible, I don't hate Obama, and I never voted for him.

No one hates obama... he's too pitiful to hate.

The people I feel the worst for are the hard working black folks, who were too quick, just too eager to see a black man as President. Only to have that choice turn out to embody the worst of every racial stereotype ever devised.

Shiftless, lazy, deceitful, eager to take the property of others and use it toward his own interests... a reprobate in general and a embarrassment to the human race specifically.
I hate him. The traitor is destroying my country. Plus this shit about "like the man, hate his policies is PC bullshit. Barry Soetoro is a pompous ass no matter what his capacity and a loathsome human being. These qualities have nothing to do with his color or his office, they are a result of his worldview. One which I oppose with every fiber of my being.

I would submit that if you don't feel the same way, then you don't share my patriotism.
You're just hating and justifying it by calling it Patriotism.

What you do doesn't affect me at all, but it's easy to demonize people who dissagree with you. When you do that, you compromise your ability to change their minds. Then you'll be fighting a demon of your own creation, AND the person you dissagree with.

If anything, I admire the purity of your anger.

We all know that liberals are unpatriotic communists, lol. The thinking from the right is comical.
No, liberals are arrogant self-serving hypocrites whose vision of the world is one of an autocratic oligarchy of wealthy liberals who dictate how the peasants should conduct their lives. They are cowardly miscreant's whose deviant notions include treason and corruption. Liberalism will be the end of America, but only because the conservative majority let them. For that we will all pay dearly as the intended and unintended consequences of liberal policies grip our lives.

I'm a registered Eisenhower/Goldwater Republican, which makes me a fiscal Conservative, and a social Libertarian.

And though Fox News, and talk radio would tell you it's impossible, I don't hate Obama, and I never voted for him.

The people I feel the worst for are the hard working black folks, who were too quick, just too eager to see a black man as President. Only to have that choice turn out to embody the worst of every racial stereotype ever devised.

Shiftless, lazy, deceitful, eager to take the property of others and use it toward his own interests... a reprobate in general and a embarrassment to the human race specifically.
I hate him. The traitor is destroying my country. Plus this shit about "like the man, hate his policies is PC bullshit. Barry Soetoro is a pompous ass no matter what his capacity and a loathsome human being. These qualities have nothing to do with his color or his office, they are a result of his worldview. One which I oppose with every fiber of my being.

I would submit that if you don't feel the same way, then you don't share my patriotism.

What you do doesn't affect me at all, but it's easy to demonize people who dissagree with you. When you do that, you compromise your ability to change their minds. Then you'll be fighting a demon of your own creation, AND the person you dissagree with.

We all know that liberals are unpatriotic communists, lol. The thinking from the right is comical.
No, liberals are arrogant self-serving hypocrites whose vision of the world is one of an autocratic oligarchy of wealthy liberals who dictate how the peasants should conduct their lives. They are cowardly miscreant's whose deviant notions include treason and corruption. Liberalism will be the end of America, but only because the conservative majority let them. For that we will all pay dearly as the intended and unintended consequences of liberal policies grip our lives.
I love this guy.

Tell it like it is, and he's not soft selling some moderate view designed to trick people.

The very construction of American democracy is forced compromise. The founders understood division among people is natural. How to coral that division and keep a functioning government and nation was the challenge.

That's what the Constitution does, it tempers the rule of mob.

It doesn't seem to be working.

Democracy is the way you deliver a nation into the hands of the mob.

The funny thing is the country is divided. The right and the left. The Republicans and the Democrats.

However there isn't much difference between the right and the left or the reps and the dems.

They both go into office in DC, they both take a shed load of cash and spend it on advertising. They both avoid meaningful debate on topics that are necessary. They both stick to the issues which allow them to be partisan, which show their position in an easy manner and allow their supporters to get all hot under the collar while avoiding the REAL ISSUES.

I'd say the most important issues in the US right now are 1) the corruption that has been legitimised in politics.They call this campaign funds and donations, but often this is simply the buying of congressmen and presidents.
2) The manner in which elections are held which has allowed the two main parties to essentially do whatever they like and avoid any dissension in the ranks and among the people.

However you talk about these and people just aren't interested. They haven't been told these are important by those spending lots of money advertising, so they stick to gun control, abortion, gay marriage and so on.

It amazes me that people actually take this stuff in hook, line and sinker.

But then again it amazed me when a guy working in a supermarket in Colorado told me he bought Pepsi when he could get Coca-Cola for free any time at work. His reason: Pepsi was the drink of the poor people. Yeah, he bought that advertising and believed what they told him. He didn't think that the reason he was poor was because he was stupidly buying pepsi at $1 a bottle instead of drinking A) something that was free or B) something much healthier than sugared water with brown color.

When you see advertising working so well in the US that it actually buys people's thoughts, you realise how scary democracy is.

Oh good grief, your nonsense is getting old already.

The funny thing is the country is divided. The right and the left. The Republicans and the Democrats.

However there isn't much difference between the right and the left or the reps and the dems.

They both go into office in DC, they both take a shed load of cash and spend it on advertising. They both avoid meaningful debate on topics that are necessary. They both stick to the issues which allow them to be partisan, which show their position in an easy manner and allow their supporters to get all hot under the collar while avoiding the REAL ISSUES.

I'd say the most important issues in the US right now are 1) the corruption that has been legitimised in politics.They call this campaign funds and donations, but often this is simply the buying of congressmen and presidents.
2) The manner in which elections are held which has allowed the two main parties to essentially do whatever they like and avoid any dissension in the ranks and among the people.

However you talk about these and people just aren't interested. They haven't been told these are important by those spending lots of money advertising, so they stick to gun control, abortion, gay marriage and so on.

But then again it amazed me when a guy working in a supermarket in Colorado told me he bought Pepsi when he could get Coca-Cola for free any time at work. His reason: Pepsi was the drink of the poor people. Yeah, he bought that advertising and believed what they told him. He didn't think that the reason he was poor was because he was stupidly buying pepsi at $1 a bottle instead of drinking A) something that was free or B) something much healthier than sugared water with brown color.

When you see advertising working so well in the US that it actually buys people's thoughts, you realise how scary democracy is.

The people are interested.
However, the politicians are not, since they benefit from this mess.

The people are interested.
However, the politicians are not, since they benefit from this mess.

Most people aren't interested to be honest. You get people who come on forums like this who are generally interested to a point. How much they think for themselves is debatable. Then you get people who don't do forums but are interested, and then the many people for whom an election is something like Xfactor or TV programs like that.

They seem to outnumber the interested massively.

Is this a good thing? Why has our differences become a "competition" which is causing tension and dissention in our Country.... ?

If we can't agree on anything else, can we agree a "Country divided will not stand"?

We are bitterly divided because nobody really has a majority in the ideology department. Over the past thirty years, conservatives have pretty much defined the narrative, but that is now changing and conservatives are scared to death that they are losing control of the dialogue.

Well, I think we can see clearly demonstrated in this post where the real division lies: Leftists are delusional to the point of hallucinating. How do you find common ground and rapport with lunatics?

See, when you call people delusional you prove my point. I'm not even a liberal, but a former moderate Republican turned Democrat due to the far right completely hijacking the Republican Party.
You were never a conservative, so save your myths for your liberal traitor friends. No real American is going to buy them.

You don't have to tell me you're a liberal.

In fact they are just that. What liberals don't know is that they will soon be extinct. If not at the hands of ISIS whom they embrace, then it will be at the hands of real Americans who have had enough of you treachery. Enjoy what remains of your pathetic existence because you and your ilk will soon not be remembered.

The amusing thing about liberals is that they actually believe they are the majority in America and celebrate unconstitutional court decisions which can be overturned and reversed as easily and quickly as they were made.

The tenure of Barack Hussein Obama has awoken the sleeping giant which is the vast majority of Americans who identify as Conservative. All I can say to these deviant traitor's is that they had better really enjoy the next year and a half because Obama will not only go down in history as America's first black President, but also as the worst POTUS ever, and the last Democrat to sit in the Oval Office for at least a couple of decades. Likewise, Democrats will likely be a tiny minority in Congress and in state governments across America for the foreseeable future. If you don't believe it, just watch.

Liberals have had their way with America for five decades longer than such enemies ever should have. They have done their best to destroy America, culminating in the election of their Manchurian Vandidate: Barry Soetoro, alias Barack Obama, the one man sleeper cell occupying our White House thanks to an uninformed electorate and Liberal operatives breaking election laws.

This chapter in America's history is about to close as real Americans take their nation back from the enemies of America who live in and exploit the very system of government they loathe. Liberals are about to become pariahs in America, if you're lucky. If you are unlucky, you and your Marxist friends might end up victims of lead poisoning like America's past enemies have. Personally, I hope it doesn't come to that. I'd much rather make them subject to an America steered by the majority instead of deviant freaks and mental cases for a change.

2016 is going to be an interesting year. It is going to be the year America wakes up and remembers who she is. It is going to be the year Liberalism is put where it belongs. Namely the history's dustbin of bad ideas.

Oh good grief, your nonsense is getting old already.
Do you prefer burial or cremation? Time is short, so you really should be getting prepared, if you know what I mean. Life as a liberal is soon going to be very exciting in America. Y'all ain't quite as popular as you keep telling yourselves you are. You see, we real Americans can see you for what you are and what you should be, which are traitor's and moving targets respectively.

See you in 2016, you fools.

I get where you're at.

But I don't hate obama as a human being. he's a flawed human being... I hate everything he is, what he stands for, what he has done and is doing and know to an axiomatic certainty that he is animated by pure, unadulterated evil.

I would not step off the sidewalk to piss on his head if he were ablaze, laying in the gutter.

I can't speak for your patriotism, but I speak of my principles every single day... and if there's something you'd like to discuss regarding such, I'm ready to go at any time you'd like. I am well aware of where I stand and WHY... across the entire spectrum friend and I don't need your assent, approval, thumbs-up or so much as a nod of your head to sustain my position on anything, or to carry same, anywhere, without regard to who or how many are standing there.

SO... I appreciate the emotion, it just doesn't do anything for me. Love to have ya on board, but... by no means is it necessary.

Forum List

Back