A bit more of your merciful god.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
In judges, chapter 11, jephthah made a deal with god if he was victorious over the Ammonites, he would sacrifice the first person to greet him on his return, by burning them alive.
He did indeed win and upon his return, was gleefully greeted by his daughter. Sadly the news was not goid. He cooked her a couple of months later to satisfy this ghost they believed in.
God never said a word apparently but when Abraham prepared his son to be barbecued as a sacrifice, at the very last minute, somehow Abraham got an email from God who suggested he spare him.

Its a shame your merciful god didn't show the same compassion for jephthats daughter as ge did for Isaac. This is the stuff you teach little kids.
How can you be part of such horrific and wicked teachings of your filthy god? Is that where you get your morals from?

This is the stuff you teach little kids

Seems to make them behave ...

Afraid-of-the-Dark.jpg

In judges, chapter 11, jephthah made a deal with god if he was victorious over the Ammonites, he would sacrifice the first person to greet him on his return, by burning them alive.
He did indeed win and upon his return, was gleefully greeted by his daughter. Sadly the news was not goid. He cooked her a couple of months later to satisfy this ghost they believed in.
God never said a word apparently but when Abraham prepared his son to be barbecued as a sacrifice, at the very last minute, somehow Abraham got an email from God who suggested he spare him.

Its a shame your merciful god didn't show the same compassion for jephthats daughter as ge did for Isaac. This is the stuff you teach little kids.
How can you be part of such horrific and wicked teachings of your filthy god? Is that where you get your morals from?
So many Bible stories begin with the slaughter of innocent children. Consider the flood, the Egyptian first born , Herod killing baby boys. It's a pretty constant theme.

• Banned
What concern is it of yours what other people believe?
It is my concern to expose the bullshit and lies you base your lives on. This is the type of rubbish you frighten the hell out of little kids forcing them to love your filthy God which doesn't exist.
Evangelists have made billions from these lies and you support it. Are you bloody mad?

I'll do another one tomorrow. Its just as hideous.

It is my concern to expose the bullshit and lies you base your lives on.

You have no idea on what I base my life.

And, to be fair, if you're quoting one of the most widely read pieces of literature in human history, I'm not sure how you can call that "exposure".

Are you under the impression that you're the only one whose ever read scripture?

• Banned
You have no idea on what I base my life.

And, to be fair, if you're quoting one of the most widely read pieces of literature in human history, I'm not sure how you can call that "exposure".

Are you under the impression that you're the only one whose ever read scripture?
Not at all. What I'm exposing how none of you denounce it. Its disgraceful of a human being to not denounce it.
But no. Let's not say anything and no one will notice.

I know exactly how you base your life if you believe there's a god. You are a liar and a hypocrite.
You'll get sick of justifying your filthy bible before I stop exposing it.

Not at all. What I'm exposing how none of you denounce it. Its disgraceful of a human being to not denounce it.
But no. Let's not say anything and no one will notice.

I know exactly how you base your life if you believe there's a god. You are a liar and a hypocrite.

not nearly as sick as I'll get seeing you preach your hate.

So many Bible stories begin with the slaughter of innocent children. Consider the flood, the Egyptian first born , Herod killing baby boys. It's a pretty constant theme.
And the killing and sacrifice and drinking of their blood is still going on as we speak. The Cabal and Illuminati are being hunted down all over the world. Sane and sober people have had enough after thousands of years. The war in Ukraine is just part of the cleanup.

Read about the Cabal and learn something instead of CNN blabber.

And the killing and sacrifice and drinking of their blood is still going on as we speak. The Cabal and Illuminati are being hunted down all over the world. Sane and sober people have had enough after thousands of years. The war in Ukraine is just part of the cleanup.

Read about the Cabal and learn something instead of CNN blabber.
You believe in the illuminati and all that rubbish?

Simply show us the Book, Chapter and Verse where Jephthah's daughter was actually (literally) burnt alive as a human sacrifice. It does not exist. God despises human sacrifices as established in scripture. The sacrifice of offering children to idols carried a death sentence (Lev. 20:1-5). God not only declared that He never commanded such a sacrifice, but He also clearly, with no ambiguity had never thought about asking for such a sacrifice. He told the Hebrews to never worship in the ways of those who sacrificed humans at a burning alter. (Deut. 12:29-32)

What was actually being offered as a sacrifice due to Jephthah's vow was the end of his lineage. When Jephthah returned from battle after vowing to sacrifice the first thing to greet him as a burnt offering.....it was his "only child", his daughter. It's already established that human's cannot be offered as literal sacrifices, (God finds it to be an abomination, Deut.12) but they can be sacrificed in service to the Lord (This is how Samuel, the 1st born of Levite (1 Chron. 6:16,28) came to serve the Lord (1 Sam. 1:11).

Because she (Jephthah's daughter) was his first child she already belonged to the Lord, and could not be redeemed a second time (offer as a sacrifice) as she was already marked as "most holy" to the Lord (Lev. 27:28). Therefore both Jephthah and his daughter realized Jephthah's vow to the Lord was her "virginity" that was to be the payment for the illegal vow, she was bound to be a virgin the rest of her life as the ultimate payment to the Lord, this was to be her service to the Lord.

After a while Jephthah's daughter encouraged her father to keep his vow. She just asked for 2 months to bewail (grieve) her Virginity, "And he (Jephthah) said, Go. And he sent her away for two months, and she went with her companions and BEWAILED HER VIRIGINTY." -- Judges 11:38

She did not grieve over her short life, because her life was not coming to an end. When Jephthah fulfilled his vow to the Lord it is noted in scripture that she never had sexual relations with a man.

The scriptures detail what the price of the vow was, and it was not death at a burning alter (God never made this vow.......man did, to God it was a sin that cost Jephthah the end to his bloodline on earth). He had one child who was commanded by a holy vow to the Lord to be a virgin her entire life, as was the custom.

"AND IT CAME TO PASS AT THE END OF 2 MONTHS, THAT SHE RETURNED TO HER FATHER, WHO DID WITH HER ACCORDING TO HIS VOW WHICH HE HAD VOWED: AND SHE KNEW NO MAN. AND IT WAS A CUSTOM IN ISRAEL." -- Judges 11:39

There is no mention of her ever losing her life because of her father's vow anywhere in scripture, nor is there any need to come to such a conclusion (God does not go back on His word........its man that often makes errors with his decision making that cause him to sin against the commandments of God). Its established that God despised such human sacrifices and had never even thought about commanding such as a burnt offering (Deut. 12:39-32)

As established to offer such carried a death sentence (Lev. 20:1-5). In essence.........Jephthah paid the ultimate price for his error in judgement..........His lineage was wiped from the face of the earth, just as was the lineage of the pagan's that actually committed such abominations.

Simply because a history is found to exist in the Holy Scriptures is not an indication that God approves of everything recorded in the Holy Scriptures. The Holy Bible contains.......the entire truth, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly, there are no skeletons hiding in any closets. There are many records in the Bible were man has sinned grievously against the righteous commandments of God. And God judges them righteously.

Last edited:

Eating babies is only in the Catholic bible, so I was told one time by a protestant.

Simply show us the Book, Chapter and Verse where Jephthah's daughter was actually (literally) burnt alive as a human sacrifice. It does not exist. God despises human sacrifices as established in scripture. The sacrifice of offering children to idols carried a death sentence (Lev. 20:1-5). God not only declared that He never commanded such a sacrifice, but He also clearly, with no ambiguity had never thought about asking for such a sacrifice. He told the Hebrews to never worship in the ways of those who sacrificed humans at a burning alter. (Deut. 12:29-32)

What was actually being offered as a sacrifice due to Jephthah's vow was the end of his lineage. When Jephthah returned from battle after vowing to sacrifice the first thing to greet him as a burnt offering.....it was his "only child", his daughter. It's already established that human's cannot be offered as literal sacrifices, (God finds it to be an abomination, Deut.12) but they can be sacrificed in service to the Lord (This is how Samuel, the 1st born of Levite (1 Chron. 6:16,28) came to serve the Lord (1 Sam. 1:11).

Because she (Jephthah's daughter) was his first child she already belonged to the Lord, and could not be redeemed a second time (offer as a sacrifice) as she was already marked as "most holy" to the Lord (Lev. 27:28). Therefore both Jephthah and his daughter realized Jephthah's vow to the Lord was her "virginity" that was to be the payment for the illegal vow, she was bound to be a virgin the rest of her life as the ultimate payment to the Lord, this was to be her service to the Lord.

After a while Jephthah's daughter encouraged her father to keep his vow. She just asked for 2 months to bewail (grieve) her Virginity, "And he (Jephthah) said, Go. And he sent her away for two months, and she went with her companions and BEWAILED HER VIRIGINTY." -- Judges 11:38

She did not grieve over her short life, because her life was not coming to an end. When Jephthah fulfilled his vow to the Lord it is noted in scripture that she never had sexual relations with a man.

The scriptures detail what the price of the vow was, and it was not death at a burning alter (God never made this vow.......man did, to God it was a sin that cost Jephthah the end to his bloodline on earth). He had one child who was commanded by a holy vow to the Lord to be a virgin her entire life, as was the custom.

"AND IT CAME TO PASS AT THE END OF 2 MONTHS, THAT SHE RETURNED TO HER FATHER, WHO DID WITH HER ACCORDING TO HIS VOW WHICH HE HAD VOWED: AND SHE KNEW NO MAN. AND IT WAS A CUSTOM IN ISRAEL." -- Judges 11:39

There is no mention of her ever losing her life because of her father's vow anywhere in scripture, nor is there any need to come to such a conclusion (God does not go back on His word........its man that often makes errors with his decision making that cause him to sin against the commandments of God). Its established that God despised such human sacrifices and had never even thought about commanding such as a burnt offering (Deut. 12:39-32)

As established to offer such carried a death sentence (Lev. 20:1-5). In essence.........Jephthah paid the ultimate price for his error in judgement..........His lineage was wiped from the face of the earth, just as was the lineage of the pagan's that actually committed such abominations.

Simply because a history is found to exist in the Holy Scriptures is not an indication that God approves of everything recorded in the Holy Scriptures. The Holy Bible contains.......the entire truth, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly, there is no skeletons hiding in any closets. There are many records in the Bible were man has sinned grievously against the righteous commandments of God. And God judges them righteously.
Can you run those immaculate conception and virgin births things past me again. I'm doubtful that is the truth you speak of.
How can you arrogantly suggest you know what God thinks about the lies he is supposed to have written and witnessed? .
You don't. You only think you do and fabricate crap to suit yourself.
Commandments???
You have to be kidding?
The only people who break commandments are religious people. They don't exist for an atheist.

Can you run those immaculate conception and virgin births things past me again. I'm doubtful that is the truth you speak of.
How can you arrogantly suggest you know what God thinks about the lies he is supposed to have written and witnessed? .
You don't. You only think you do and fabricate crap to suit yourself.
Commandments???
You have to be kidding?
The only people who break commandments are religious people. They don't exist for an atheist.
The good you ought to do and don't do it for you it is a sin

Forum List

Back