A bit more of your merciful god.

Can you run those immaculate conception and virgin births things past me again. I'm doubtful that is the truth you speak of.
How can you arrogantly suggest you know what God thinks about the lies he is supposed to have written and witnessed? .
You don't. You only think you do and fabricate crap to suit yourself.
Commandments???
You have to be kidding?
The only people who break commandments are religious people. They don't exist for an atheist.

Question? If you do not believe in God.........how can you believe that He requested human sacrifices? Why even concern yourself with the Bible? You do not believe in God or religion. But....you attempt to use religious writings to prove some point? :disbelief: How can that which does not exist........logically prove or disprove anything?

:abgg2q.jpg: Here we go again. The only "2" weapons that Satan has against the truth is..........1. Deceit (you already attempted to deceive everyone and declare that God accepted Human's as burnt offerings. 2. Deflection. Who THE HELL even mentioned the New Testament Covenant and the immaculate conception? :dunno:

As always...........the fool does not seek nor accept the truth, when one lie is exposed there is an attempt to DEFLECT and continue an argument based upon some shopping list of pre-established accusations.

I say. Pound Sand. :blahblah: Unless you can present the Book, Chapter and Verse where God commanded this child to literally be burnt as a human sacrifice. :smoochEE:

A question for an (wink, wink) ATHEIST. How can you be against something that you do not even believe exists? Atheist means, against deity. To be against something you literally have to believe that something actually exists. Its an oxymoronic paradox. The best you describe yourself (truthfully) would be AGNOSTIC. And why waste your time attempting to convince others, if its true and sin does not exist for the atheists. Why concern yourself. :question:

Last edited:
In judges, chapter 11, jephthah made a deal with god if he was victorious over the Ammonites, he would sacrifice the first person to greet him on his return, by burning them alive.
He did indeed win and upon his return, was gleefully greeted by his daughter. Sadly the news was not goid. He cooked her a couple of months later to satisfy this ghost they believed in.
God never said a word apparently but when Abraham prepared his son to be barbecued as a sacrifice, at the very last minute, somehow Abraham got an email from God who suggested he spare him.

Its a shame your merciful god didn't show the same compassion for jephthats daughter as ge did for Isaac. This is the stuff you teach little kids.
How can you be part of such horrific and wicked teachings of your filthy god? Is that where you get your morals from?
A different take on the story.

A different take on the story.

Sorry I made a mistake by quoting the truth according to the old testament.

I can't compete with your library of religious warm and cuddly love stories.
Please excuse me.

Sorry I made a mistake by quoting the truth according to the old testament.

I can't compete with your library of religious warm and cuddly love stories.
Please excuse me.
I posted the link as an interesting viewpoint. I have no real opinion on the issue. It may well be like many of the stories in the Bible, a tale to teach you a lesson. In this case, don’t make promises to God that you will not want to keep.

My son in law often compared the Bible to Aesop's Fables. He may have had a good point.

I posted the link as an interesting viewpoint. I have no real opinion on the issue. It may well be like many of the stories in the Bible, a tale to teach you a lesson. In this case, don’t make promises to God that you will not want to keep.

My son in law often compared the Bible to Aesop's Fables. He may have had a good point.

The entire point of the story of Jephthah is not to make rash vows.

A good morality tale should imply that immoral or rash actions have real and tragic consequences.

I believe the contemporary moral thinking is that there are no bad choices, only bad people who will "hold you down".

Seems to make them behave ...

You are a liar and a hypocrite.

68dx08.jpg

It is my concern to expose the bullshit and lies you base your lives on. This is the type of rubbish you frighten the hell out of little kids forcing them to love your filthy God which doesn't exist.
Evangelists have made billions from these lies and you support it. Are you bloody mad?

I'll do another one tomorrow. Its just as hideous.
So, when you told me you never tried to talk anyone out of their faith...

You lied.

It's not like anyone believed you, but still. You lied.

Not at all. What I'm exposing how none of you denounce it. Its disgraceful of a human being to not denounce it.
But no. Let's not say anything and no one will notice.

I know exactly how you base your life if you believe there's a god. You are a liar and a hypocrite.
You'll get sick of justifying your filthy bible before I stop exposing it.
Such an angry little boy.

So, when you told me you never tried to talk anyone out of their faith...

You lied.

It's not like anyone believed you, but still. You lied.
I have never encouraged anyone to leave their silly beliefs. I have only ever exposed thr hypocrisy and lies they base their lives on and teach vulnerable kids.

Try and stick with the facts. The likes of make my position easy. Youre another godbotherers who cannot tolerate being told the facts.
You stalk me everywhere I go thinking you can defeat me with your silly religion.
Youre dreaming.

Lil’ colon “anus” Norris is on a mission from God! lil’ colon’s religion is atheism. God has commanded lil’ colon to rebuke believers in any other religion.

Lil’ colon will not understand any of this.
Youre dead right about that. Considering I'm an atheist and it is not a religion, it's you who are delusional.
I'm really under your skin. You can't stay away. Youre crusade from God is not getting traction

Keep going. I love taking mickey out of you.

Youre dead right about that. Considering I'm an atheist and it is not a religion, it's you who are delusional.
I'm really under your skin. You can't stay away. Youre crusade from God is not getting traction

Keep going. I love taking mickey out of you.
Lol. Your religion is atheism. And you don’t get it. You don’t bother God, however; that’s my guess.

Forum List

Back