What is the monetary system in Heaven?

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
So, if you're rich on Earth, do you get a better spot in Heaven?

If you're poor, and pray hard, can you upgrade your status in Heaven?

I was taught in heaven, everyone equal.
--by people that had never been to heaven. This is the problem w/ talking about our state beyond this physical plane. What I remember from Genisis and the Psalms is that God's kingdom is outside of space and time. Such a realm make's money irrelevant and whatever would be relevant is beyond my understanding.

In short, we got a lot to do in this plane and any form of existence beyond is going to have to be for later; but that's just my take & I'd still like to hear from u or anyone else.

So, if you're rich on Earth, do you get a better spot in Heaven?

If you're poor, and pray hard, can you upgrade your status in Heaven?
1647080692339.png

We depend on money in US. Is Heaven going to be like that? Or will we be equal?
We can't assume that there's a time & space in Heaven, or we should at the very least be willing to accept the fact that they go beyond time and space. That makes money irrelevant. If we're all equal then we all become identical and devoid of meaning. Possible but imho not particularly desirable.

--by people that had never been to heaven. This is the problem w/ talking about our state beyond this physical plane. What I remember from Genisis and the Psalms is that God's kingdom is outside of space and time. Such a realm make's money irrelevant and whatever would be relevant is beyond my understanding.

In short, we got a lot to do in this plane and any form of existence beyond is going to have to be for later; but that's just my take & I'd still like to hear from u or anyone else.
Heaven is a fantasy. I was taught.

I can barely pay my rent and food

But how do you buy things in Heaven?

Credit card? Debit card, or something else?

I want to get a Taco in Heaven. How do I do it?

We sit around in pews all day and worship, everybody according to religions they are.

You don't need anything.

Well, I'm sure that you agree that there are no taco's in Heaven.

And therefore no need for money

So Heaven, is a Communist economy. The ideal.

I also am a saver. Will there be economic differences in heaven, I think not!
Of course never having been there u can't say that for sure-- unless ur basing that belief on the Sacred Text. Is there some Biblical quote that specifically says that? What we're working w/ are quotes like John 14:2---

My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Forum List

Back