A bit more of your merciful god.

Also, lil’ colon: I am not on a crusade for God. If there is a God, I wouldn’t imagine He would need my help. You’re too dim witted to grasp that just because I agree with daveman that you’re a liar, that doesn’t mean I am concerned with your crusade for atheism.

I actually do believe in God. I just can’t believe that God cares about religion. I have difficulty believing that God much cares if we “believe” or not. I am curious why you’re such a dick-head, though, that YOU imagine it’s important enough to lecture other people about your own beliefs.

Yeah. You’re an atheist. So what? Your beliefs are not of any importance. And your beliefs are simply not “facts,” either, you dipshit. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

Colin norris, God insured Israel that victory. That was God's involvement. It was Jephthah that concocted a deal. I can't find any verse in 11 that says God took him up on it. Find that for me and prove your point. Otherwise, that deal was strictly a man made mess. I can't find where God asked Jephthah to kill his daughter.

^Contrary to that, God DID make deals with Abraham. I can find those verses.
And Abraham was sure that he would be coming down the mountain with his son. If God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son, Abraham knew that God would give him right back because God promised Abraham descendants through Issac. That was merely a test of Abraham's devotion. And Abraham passed. He and his son went down the mountain together (God's plan) and a servant was sent to find Isaac a Gentile bride.

^That is the difference between a man made concoction and a covenant...

And you are just going to hate this but I'm going to ask God to soften your heart towards Him. :eek:

Last edited:
Youre dead right about that. Considering I'm an atheist and it is not a religion, it's you who are delusional.
I'm really under your skin. You can't stay away. Youre crusade from God is not getting traction

Keep going. I love taking mickey out of you.
Oh boy not this again

Atheism is by the very definition a religion

Hey again captain obvious, who doesn't know the flood was before Christianity?
The flood story was about a king in Sumer who sold livestock, grain and beer downriver. His barges broke loose and he finally landed in Bahrain. The myth predates Judaism and was found in Babylon and Dilmun.

The flood story was about a king in Sumer who sold livestock, grain and beer downriver. His barges broke loose and he finally landed in Bahrain. The myth predates Judaism and was found in Babylon and Dilmun.
Don't want to admit you were wrong?

The struggle with all the cruelty in the bible but we must remember. He loves them.
He loves them enough to send his son to die for their sins.
The law was created after man's sin, and salvation through the crucifixion and resurrection of his son ended the law. maybe you should redirect your search about a loving God in the New Testament

It is my concern to expose the bullshit and lies you base your lives on. This is the type of rubbish you frighten the hell out of little kids forcing them to love your filthy God which doesn't exist.
Evangelists have made billions from these lies and you support it. Are you bloody mad?

I'll do another one tomorrow. Its just as hideous.
Our kids and how we raise them are none of your business.

So the only flood with no archeological evidence is the flood in the bible?

Lol how is that possible?
No. The floods of the Euphrates river basin were real and big. Those floods built the Delta south of Basra. The story and King's list date it to 2900 BC.

Forum List

Back