A "Basket" of Deplorables?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
That phrase has baffled me since I first heard it....who uses a phrase like that? Not a guy....we speak in terms of barrels and buckets so it's a female term. Not the butch kind of woman...they strive to look and talk like men. Although Hillary is a known lesbian, there's nothing butch about her despite her efforts to sound stern and tough. She comes off sounding like a decrepit, diaper-wearing valley girl when she tries.

But what kind of female insults tens of millions of Americans by putting them in some kind of "basket"? A decadent RICH woman...that's who....adorned in gold jewelry, face cacked with enough war paint of ricochet a small caliber round...a woman who's brain is so shorted-out, she reveals who she really is in what she thinks are safe environs. But there is no safety anymore for Ms.Rodham...everything she says, every time she has some sort of fit or is caught having a mini-stroke, we see it and remember.

Hillary_Clinton__p_3480658c-2.jpg

That phrase has baffled me since I first heard it....who uses a phrase like that? Not a guy....we speak in terms of barrels and buckets so it's a female term. Not the butch kind of woman...they strive to look and talk like men. Although Hillary is a known lesbian, there's nothing butch about her despite her efforts to sound stern and tough. She comes off sounding like a decrepit, diaper-wearing valley girl when she tries.

But what kind of female insults tens of millions of Americans by putting them in some kind of "basket"? A decadent RICH woman...that's who....adorned in gold jewelry, face cacked with enough war paint of ricochet a small caliber round...a woman who's brain is so shorted-out, she reveals who she really is in what she thinks are safe environs. But there is no safety anymore for Ms.Rodham...everything she says, every time she has some sort of fit or is caught having a mini-stroke, we see it and remember.

Easily explainable -- 'DAIN BRAMAGE'!

What % of Trump supporter believe that President Obama is an illegal alien Muslim with a secret agenda to destroy America?

We need Studebaker Hawk now more than ever!

• Banned
"So it's a female term".

Shut up you buttfucked faggot. We're tired of self-hating gays over-compensating for their perceived lack of manhood by putting themselves above women.

You'll be gone by the end of the day.

• Banned
What % of Trump supporter believe that President Obama is an illegal alien Muslim with a secret agenda to destroy America?

I'd imagine it's a good percentage of everybody who's paying attention. And remember it was the diaper-wearing epileptic Rodham who first challenged Barry's place of birth (Kenya). His record on destroying America isn't complete yet...wait until the last few weeks when he springs the remaining terrorists out of GITMO and frees the majority of black inmates in federal prisons.

I'd imagine it's a good percentage of everybody who's paying attention. And remember it was the diaper-wearing epileptic Rodham who first challenged Barry's place of birth (Kenya). His record on destroying America isn't complete yet...wait until the last few weeks when he springs the remaining terrorists out of GITMO and frees the majority of black inmates in federal prisons.

Hogwash. It was a classic Rove Whisper campaign and blamed on some overzealous Clinton Supporter.

Compared to where we were heading at the end of President Bushes terms I think President Obama is the worst destroyer of America, ever.

It's not so much a basket these Deplorables are in. It's more like a room with soft walls and a little food slot. And we tell them their straightjacket is really a white hood and robe.

Hogwash. It was a classic Rove Whisper campaign and blamed on some overzealous Clinton Supporter.

Compared to where we were heading at the end of President Bushes terms I think President Obama is the worst destroyer of America, ever.

Nope...it was Hillary who put that on the drum...or maybe Willy. They saw Gore destroy Dukakis with the Willy Horton ruse and figured they could pull it on Barry the Fairy. As to the record, Barry doubled the national debt and has left us with the real unemployment number somewhere between 15-20%. The Debt is now unpayable which means without a default, we won't be able to field any kind of military within 5 years.

It's not so much a basket these Deplorables are in. It's more like a room with soft walls and a little food slot. And we tell them their straightjacket is really a white hood and robe.

Yo keep right on believing that you brain dead imbecile.

It turns out she was right because at this point only deplorables are voting for trump

It turns out she was right on the money! Half of Trump supporters are deplorable and here is the proof

Respondents were asked how they felt about the clip, on a scale from zero (very negative) to 10 (very positive).

74% of all voters had a negative reaction to the video including 47% who said their feelings were a zero but 10% of Republicans said the video gave them a positive feeling. Then voters were asked whether the video gave them a more favorable or less favorable impression of Trump. Among all voters, 61% said it made them feel either somewhat or much less favorable toward Trump, while 28% said it didn’t affect their view of Trump; 8% said it made them feel more favorably toward Trump. But just 48% of GOP voters said it made them feel less favorably toward Trump, while 36% said it didn’t affect their opinion of Trump.

Read more: Exclusive poll: GOP voters want the party to stand by Trump

So 52% of Trump supporters are deplorable.

It turns out she was right on the money! Half of Trump supporters are deplorable and here is the proof

Respondents were asked how they felt about the clip, on a scale from zero (very negative) to 10 (very positive).

74% of all voters had a negative reaction to the video including 47% who said their feelings were a zero but 10% of Republicans said the video gave them a positive feeling. Then voters were asked whether the video gave them a more favorable or less favorable impression of Trump. Among all voters, 61% said it made them feel either somewhat or much less favorable toward Trump, while 28% said it didn’t affect their view of Trump; 8% said it made them feel more favorably toward Trump. But just 48% of GOP voters said it made them feel less favorably toward Trump, while 36% said it didn’t affect their opinion of Trump.

You're in her bucket of losers. AHAHAHAAHHA

I'd say at least 1/2 the trump folk here would fall under "deplorable".

and proud of it

Forum List

Back