96 Percent of Hillary's "Charitable" Donations To Herself

Screen-Shot-2016-08-12-at-11.08.47-AM.png

100% of Trump foundation contributions went to Donald Trump

Another stupid thread. Clinton gave mone to the Clinton Foundation (unlike Trump giving money to no one including his own foundation) and it's assumed somehow she gets the money back.

Did anyone else even bother to read the article? I did. Even the reporter for the story admitted they got it wrong, because there is a correction halfway down the article saying that they didn't donate to the Clinton Foundation, but rather the Clinton FAMILY Foundation, which is totally different than the Clinton foundation, but still a charity under the control of the Clintons.

You know..................I'm more concerned that Trump not only used his charity (that he hasn't contributed to since he founded it, it just uses money other than Trump's) to pay for a 20,000 picture of himself, but also the fact that he used money from his charity to pay for legal fees that were personal to he himself.

Hey.................even if the Cintons did donate a million bucks to their own charity, at least they donated to it. Trump has yet to donate anything to his since 2009.

I try to add in w/o keyboard. On Stossel today I saw left winger not even argue 95% overhead. She said "salaries & travel" were very important. LAND O GOSHEN! anybody else see that?

" that they didn'tdonate to the Clinton Foundation, but rather theClinton FAMILY Foundation, which is totallydifferent than the Clinton foundation, but still acharity under the control of the "

Ridiculous.......SPIN. Nice try. That may be goid sig line but thats' all.

because there is a correction halfway down the article saying that they didn't donate to the Clinton Foundation, but rather the Clinton FAMILY Foundation, which is totally different than the Clinton foundation, but still a charity under the control of the Clintons.

:lmao: That somehow makes them less greedy.

Forum List

Back