80% of employees jobs will be impacted by GPT style AI

the-sky-is-falling-chicken-little.gif
I want you to remember the above mockery when the time reveals itself unto you. Remember it now.

I want you to remember the above mockery when the time reveals itself unto you. Remember it now.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If you actually worked with AI you would know how far it is from doing so many things.

Instead you are doing this....

spongebob-squarepants-patrick-star.gif

Me and who else ?

The whole damn lot of you seem to get off living in a constant state of fear.

Fear is an amazing tool for control, and you are like the sheep walking into the pen and letting it happen to you.

The whole damn lot of you seem to get off living in a constant state of fear.

Fear is an amazing tool for control, and you are like the sheep walking into the pen and letting it happen to you.
Name some name's - I think I'm amongst the many smart, very wealthy (not in my case), very informed engineer types, and top authority name's who have echoed the same sentiment concerning AI, but you are the authority on it instead eh ? ROTFLMBO 🤣

Name some name's - I think I'm amongst the many smart,

One universal truth, anyone that is actually smart will never feel the need, nor need, to tell anyone they are smart.

But hey, as I said you seem to love living a constant state of fear, so you do you!

One universal truth, anyone that is actually smart will never feel the need, nor need, to tell anyone they are smart.

But hey, as I said you seem to love living a constant state of fear, so you do you!
That made absolutely no sense, nor did it address the post by you giving it a proper answer. Of course you were beaten, so you went stupid.

That made absolutely no sense, nor did it address the post by you giving it a proper answer. Of course you were beaten, so you went stupid.

You tried to claim how smart you are as a reason I should start living my life in fear like you do.

I work with AI every day in my profession. The best it can do is some of the grunt work.

I will long be retired and probably buried before AI can threaten my job.

I think society should use this A.i to mass produce the basics and end wage slavery. The problem with marx's ideas were always the human competent.

I am not saying that capislism isn't still a good idea for everything else outside the basics but we should evolve towards not putting people on the side of the street and away from hunger. It is just complete bs and a tool of evil if we have the ability not to need to force work.

You tried to claim how smart you are as a reason I should start living my life in fear like you do.

I work with AI every day in my profession. The best it can do is some of the grunt work.

I will long be retired and probably buried before AI can threaten my job.
Ok, then name the names of all the very smart people that are debating on AI being slowed down for fear it could become sentient or to aware ? That's what I'm referring too, so we might be on opposite pages in this.

I think society should use this A.i to mass produce the basics and end wage slavery. The problem with marx's ideas were always the human competent.

I am not saying that capislism isn't still a good idea for everything else outside the basics but we should evolve towards not putting people on the side of the street and away from hunger. It is just complete bs and a tool of evil if we have the ability not to need to force work.
Spoken by a Democrat right ? Do you realize that work and fitness are the keys to retaining one's heath and well being in life ? No one should fear or hate work, but instead they should run towards it, otherwise while they are still mentally stable and healthy enough to get the job that they will enjoy, and this for being paid for their efforts to stay mentally fit and healthy in life.

Forum List

Back