80% of employees jobs will be impacted by GPT style AI

I work with AI daily and it is so far from taking over task that requires any sort of intuition. You will notice that data analysis is not on their list as we already use it for the grunt work only.
I'm seeing it starting to downsize management systems/employee's quickly in companies.

Ok, and you sit there with your head in the sand, but the truth is the truth.. I wish I could prove it without revealing classified information, so either you believe it or not. I really could care less.

classified information??? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What, now you are some sort of spook?

As I said, I work with AI, it has severe limitations.

Hell, my son just started an internship with the USDA and all he does is go back after the AI "cleans" Census of Agriculture records and fixes what the AI fucked up.

classified information??? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What, now you are some sort of spook?

As I said, I work with AI, it has severe limitations.

Hell, my son just started an internship with the USDA and all he does is go back after the AI "cleans" Census of Agriculture records and fixes what the AI fucked up.
It's coming, and you should know it. Hang in there as long as you can... AI isn't all that's affecting the management sector, but technology in various forms is affecting it more and more.

I mean why, if you have the technological means to lay off that 6 digit + with benefits and a company vehicle, and all in favor of hiring two or three more productive employee's that actually do the work, then what do you think is happening ? Duhhh...

It's coming, and you should know it. Hang in there as long as you can... AI isn't all that's affecting the management sector, but technology in various forms is affecting it more and more.

I will long be retired before there is an AI that can do what I do. It is one of the reasons I choose this career after retiring from the Corps.

I mean why, if you have the technological means to lay off that 6 digit + with benefits and a company vehicle, and all in favor of hiring two or three more productive employee's that actually do the work, then what do you think is happening ? Duhhh...

That is the way it has always been.

I will long be retired before there is an AI that can do what I do. It is one of the reasons I choose this career after retiring from the Corps.

That is the way it has always been.
Getting worse, so happy retirement..

There are more people employed in the U.S. than ever before. AI will create even more jobs, just as tractors, computers, & sewing machines have.
empl230326.png

Let's try and get used to it.

Opinion...

Slander and Libel suits require "actual malice". An AI cannot by definition convey actual malice, as they are not sentient.

Actual Malice --- The deliberate intent to commit an injury, as evidenced by external circumstances.

A non-sentient AI cannot be charged with intentional harm by written word...because they could not form intent to harm.

It might even reduce slander and libel suits.
If an AI process generates a national story stating: "Missourian calls for black people to be eradicated" ... that wouldn't be a problem?

Forum List

Back