80% of employees jobs will be impacted by GPT style AI

MSM hosts and behind the scene story researchers are nervous their jobs will be at risk to AI making up just as ridiculous Fake news stories. 😁

I imagine that all of those people who were so excited to learn coding, the wave of the future, will be among the first to discover that the bots can do that job more quickly, more reliably, and for much, much less.

I imagine that all of those people who were so excited to learn coding, the wave of the future, will be among the first to discover that the bots can do that job more quickly, more reliably, and for much, much less.
Yeah that's right, so let's just keep working our way towards a Utopic high tech society that frowns at families who raise son's and daughter's with many job's of all kinds, and for whom puts it's hope in all things digital, so when the missiles begin to fly, and the satellites go down, the grid is destroyed, and the equipment doesn't work anymore, thennnnnn we'll be ripe for our enemies to hit our beaches to find one of the most rotten to the core bunch of idiot's that it could have ever found in these scared little weak aced men who put their beliefs and money on a false prophet. Yeah that ought to do it.

This has been going on for a while now, though there's an editor that has to check and make revisions and maybe fine tune the finished product a bit. If it's just straight reporting of facts, AI can do a pretty good job of that. Adding nuance and some original thought/input, humans are still needed and probably always will be.

Yeah that's right, so let's just keep working our way towards a Utopic high tech society that frowns at families who raise son's and daughter's with many job's of all kinds, and for whom puts it's hope in all things digital, so when the missiles begin to fly, and the satellites go down, the grid is destroyed, and the equipment doesn't work anymore, thennnnnn we'll be ripe for our enemies to hit our beaches to find one of the most rotten to the core bunch of idiot's that it could have ever found in these scared little weak aced men who put their beliefs and money on a false prophet. Yeah that ought to do it.

Your hate and disdain for this great country just cannot be hidden some days.

I work with AI daily and it is so far from taking over task that requires any sort of intuition. You will notice that data analysis is not on their list as we already use it for the grunt work only.

No, you ARE a primitive form of AI.

Very primitive.

I will long be retired before there is an AI that can do what I do. It is one of the reasons I choose this career after retiring from the Corps.

That is the way it has always been.

No, you can be replaced right now.

The number of threads you come into just to try and get my attention while never addressing the topic of the thread is rather startling.

Not sure if I should feel honored or freaked out.

Sounds like you. Then you claim you don't care.

Sounds like you. Then you claim you don't care.

Can you provide some examples of threads I was in here I only poked at you and did not address the topic of the thread?

I will be happy to wait while you look.

Can you provide some examples of threads I was in here I only poked at you and did not address the topic of the thread?

I will be happy to wait while you look.

Nah, you know you pull that crap all of the time. Go fetch, boy.

You always ask for links, then, when they are provided you ignore them.

So no more for you.

Nah, you know you pull that crap all of the time. Go fetch, boy.

You always ask for links, then, when they are provided you ignore them.

So no more for you.

I cannot ignroe what you never provide. You never once have backed up a claim you have made about me.

But hey, you continue to follow me from thread to thread humping my leg, you really seem to enjoy it.

I cannot ignroe what you never provide. You never once have backed up a claim you have made about me.

But hey, you continue to follow me from thread to thread humping my leg, you really seem to enjoy it.

Liar liar, pants on fire!

I thought it would be blue collar workers that would be the ones first impacted by the oncoming wave of AI in employment tasks. The truck drivers, taxi drivers, forklift drivers and heavy equipment operators.

But no...looks like the white collar is first in line to take a drubbing from AI...because the white collar replacement by AI will require little to no expensive single task hardware...like automated cars, trucks and heavy equipment...and little to no exposure to costly liability from an equipment failure related accident.

"A new research paper claims that a staggering amount of employees could see their careers impacted by the rise of ChatGPT, a shockingly intelligent chatbot released in November.

They also found that about 19 percent of workers may find at least 50 percent of their duties impacted by GPT, or General-purpose technologies.

Researchers also found that higher-income jobs will likely have greater exposure to GPT, but that it will span across almost all industries.

Machine learning is getting so fast now that soon the only jobs left for people are going to be those that require physical skills. Robots can do mass builds very well, but prototyping, and single plan builds are not their forte.

Your hate and disdain for this great country just cannot be hidden some days.
You interpret everything with leftist vision, when in fact everything I post is warnings if we don't open our eye's to see the light. After everything that's happened or is going bad in this COUNTRY, you still sit there trying to judge wrongfully your fellow patriot's. You are a sick man, but of course you are, so get help because you show yourself to be an apologetic for leftist in a lot of your post.

Forum List

Back