8 out of the 10 With Highest Murder Rates Are Trump-Voting States With Republican Governors

Yet Republicans believe that they are the ones who have the best argument on crime.

The self-proclaimed "Law & Order" people, w/the worst crime rates, the same people who were beating the snot out of cops on Jan 6 over a year ago and are still unrepentant.

Democrats need to do better to message the American people.

There shouldn't be a Republican alive that dares to bring up crime and not be ashamed.
Which cities are responsible for those numbers and who are those cities run by?

Yet Republicans believe that they are the ones who have the best argument on crime.

The self-proclaimed "Law & Order" people, w/the worst crime rates, the same people who were beating the snot out of cops on Jan 6 over a year ago and are still unrepentant.

There shouldn't be a Republican alive that dares to bring up crime and not be ashamed.

When I got my math major, we had a saying. There are liars, dirty liars, and statisticians ....

8 out of top ten. WOW

And newsflash there are cities (some really big ones) in blue states but the numbers are still really bad for red states

8 out of top ten. WOW

And newsflash there are cities (some really big ones) in blue states but the numbers are still really bad for red states
Due to the blue run big cities, Simp.

So it goes without saying that those alleged 'Republican States' with the higher crime rates have all their crime in their big cities. Democrats ran cities.

no matter what you guys are saying crime is up and all those DA's who let these guys out,like that jerk in L.A., need to be fired right now and get people in who will treat violent people like they should be treated......

This was already destroyed in another thread…

Moron, it is the democrat party controlled cities in these states that have all the murder… you lying piece of crap…

You use this because it is a lie…….they lie by saying Red States in order to hide the violent crime in the Blue cities….

How many times are you morons going to trot out this lie?

How are blue states managing to keep their criminals at bay on a citywide basis chump? Oh, that's right They aren't.

Well Will, you initiated a major research project in me, and the results were SHOCKING. Of course, disingenuous partisan liars like MarcATL want to tell us how murder is somehow tied to voters for Trump despite the fact that the state level only shows how the electoral college counted for that state, not really the population of that state dominated by its major cities where most crime occurs, so I first set out to find the 58 cities with the highest crime and murder rates. I used this site (CBS, so there is no arguing fake news!) which based its crime data from the 2019 crime statistics.

I chose 58 cities as that was the largest number I could fit on a page. I then went through each city one by one to look up the major of every city. Aside from the fact that you can forget finding any pattern of cities in "red" states being the most with the highest crime as the idiot Marc tries to claim, but I went down the list marking all the mayors of the highest crimes cities in America in BRIGHT RED who were DEMOCRATS.

Look at what I found:

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 7.02.25 PM.png

Every city above in red is RUN BY A DEMOCRAT! Worse, of the few still in BLACK, about HALF of them I left black only because I SIMPLY COULD NOT LOCATE ANYWHERE ANY MENTION OF THEIR PARTY AFFILIATION. Only about half of those in black could I determine to definitely be Republicans.

AND THE REALLY STRANGE THING?

A really surprisingly high number of those democrat mayors were all BLACK MEN. :shok:

And I dare anyone, especially MarcATL to PROVE ME WRONG.

BOTTOM LINE: If you want your city to be a crime-ridden shithole, your best best is to elect a democrat, especially a Black Democrat.

Funny how when idiot leftists like MarcATL try to spin false data to attack conservatives, they have to lie so much. Even CBS who wrote the attached article probably never realized they were actually indicting their own party as a major cause of crime!

Last edited:

If you would had only bolded two more words I would of believed you.

Well Will, you initiated a major research project in me, and the results were SHOCKING. Of course, disingenuous partisan liars like MarcATL want to tell us how murder is somehow tied to voters for Trump despite the fact that the state level only shows how the electoral college counted for that state, not really the population of that state dominated by its major cities where most crime occurs, so I first set out to find the 58 cities with the highest crime and murder rates. I used this site (CBS, so there is no arguing fake news!) which based its crime data from the 2019 crime statistics.

I chose 58 cities as that was the largest number I could fit on a page. I then went through each city one by one to look up the major of every city. Aside from the fact that you can forget finding any pattern of cities in "red" states being the most with the highest crime as the idiot Marc tries to claim, but I went down the list marking all the mayors of the highest crimes cities in America in BRIGHT RED who were DEMOCRATS.

Look at what I found:

View attachment 706090

Every city above in red is RUN BY A DEMOCRAT! Worse, of the few still in BLACK, about HALF of them I left black only because I SIMPLY COULD NOT LOCATE ANYWHERE ANY MENTION OF THEIR PARTY AFFILIATION. Only about half of those in black could I determine to definitely be Republicans.

A really surprisingly high number of those democrat mayors were all BLACK MEN. :shok:

BOTTOM LINE: If you want your city to be a crime-ridden shithole, your best best is to elect a democrat, especially a Black Democrat.

Funny how when idiot leftists try to spin false data to asttack conservatives, they have to lie so much. Even CBS who wrote the attached article probably never realized they were actually indicting their own party as a major cause of crime!

Great job……great research. If you don’t mind I am going to use this going forward, and I will credit you when I do….

Third way. Org?
You’re too funny!

WRONG cupcake, the south have always been poorer states since the country was founded long before Trump was even born! :21:
And DC still tops the lists!
And look at the FBI data on the top five in murder by number! Three of the top five are BLUE states! Even Florida is only a red state now and many times in the past has been a BLUE state, chump.

View attachment 706051

Lie and spin all you want, buttercup, none of this will help you in 33 days.

Take Pennsylvania for example. If you take democrat run forever Philthadelphia out of the mix the murder numbers drops by 80%.

Look at what I found:

View attachment 706090

Funny how when idiot leftists like MarcATL try to spin false data to attack conservatives, they have to lie so much. Even CBS who wrote the attached article probably never realized they were actually indicting their own party as a major cause of crime!
/Thread.

Another thread fail by MarcATL :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Forum List

Back