8 out of the 10 With Highest Murder Rates Are Trump-Voting States With Republican Governors

i live in a red state, over here, you can leave your very shiny white car unlocked at wal mart or publix, with some windows down, and no one will attempt to steal or poop on it

Really. I live in a small town in rural Canada, and you leave your shiny white car unlocked in any mall parking lot with the windows down, and your car will be missing when you return.

Nobody poops on your vehicles.

Really. I live in a small town in rural Canada, and you leave your shiny white car unlocked in any mall parking lot with the windows down, and your car will be missing when you return.

Nobody poops on your vehicles.
i live in a community of about 600 homes, many owned by canadians. i bought a home here in Sarasota, late 2020, and i guess at the time, no one was allowed to leave canada. i always drive by this home that has always been vacant. looks like a 1985 caddillac from toronto in the driveway. even to this day, they have not returned. have they lifted the Covid ban yet to go into the USA?

How many registered Democrats are being jailed, and for what crimes?

That you're actually implying that it's Conservatives commiting crimes is laughable.
Who is releasing criminals with zero bond? Who is letting violent criminals out of prison? Who is trying to defund the police? Who said we have to give them room to destroy?
And finally who is beholding to dems for these actions?
We both know it sure as hell isnt Conservatives.

So you're positing that black Americans are magically and simultaneously Democrat voters on some plantation and, also too, die-hard Republican voters?!!??

BWaHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
giphy.gif
Still lost huh?

It's not hard to understand that the state of Louisiana has a high statistical murder rate because the democrat mayor of New Orleans presides over the murder capital of the U.S. Likewise Illinois that has to deal with a democrat Chicago mayor who is so profoundly ignorant that she ignores the murder rate in her city.

i live in a community of about 600 homes, many owned by canadians. i bought a home here in Sarasota, late 2020, and i guess at the time, no one was allowed to leave canada. i always drive by this home that has always been vacant. looks like a 1985 caddillac from toronto in the driveway. even to this day, they have not returned. have they lifted the Covid ban yet to go into the USA?

People have been going back and forth across the border throughout the pandemic. One of my friends went to Cleveland last year for Thanksgiving, and got stuck on the US side of the border for 3 months when another spike closed the border again.

She was working remotely so she worked from Cleveland but there are income tax laws at play so she had to cross the Peace Bridge before 90 days passed, on foot dragging her luggage behind her, while her brother sat in her car waiting for her on the Canadian side of the border.

That you're actually implying that it's Conservatives commiting crimes is laughable.
Who is releasing criminals with zero bond? Who is letting violent criminals out of prison? Who is trying to defund the police? Who said we have to give them room to destroy?
And finally who is beholding to dems for these actions?
We both know it sure as hell isnt Conservatives.

I haven't implied anything of the kind. You said all of the criminals are Democrats and I asked you to prove it. There are other options than D or R. It doesn't follow that these people must be Democrats if they aren't Republicans. They could be apolitical. The only interest most criminals have in politics is knowing which government officials will take a bribe.

Approximately 46% of Americans don't even bother to vote in Presidential elections, and even fewer voters turn out at mid-terms. Most of the people who don't bother to vote, aren't rich, or even working class. They feel voting accomplishes nothing.

Trump let all of the violent prisoners out of prison when covid hit.

No one is defunded the police.

I've never heard that phrase and I doubt it was ever said.

Well since the Dems didn't do or say anything these things, this comment makes no sense.

You need to find information sources other than FOX News.

Last edited:
People have been going back and forth across the border throughout the pandemic.

I haven't implied anything of the kind. You said all of the criminals are Democrats and I asked you to prove it. There are other options than D or R. It doesn't follow that these people must be Democrats if they aren't Republicans. They could be apolitical.

It may shock to learn that more than half of all Americans aren't affiliated with any political party on either side of the spectrum, and most of those people don't give a rat's ass about politics. As a rule, only slightly more than half of the eligible voters bother voting at all, and most of those people are in the lower income brackets.

The only interest most criminals have in politics is knowing which government officials will take a bribe.

Can you get any dumber?
You dont even know who you're replying to.

Yet Republicans believe that they are the ones who have the best argument on crime.

The self-proclaimed "Law & Order" people, w/the worst crime rates, the same people who were beating the snot out of cops on Jan 6 over a year ago and are still unrepentant.

Democrats need to do better to message the American people.

There shouldn't be a Republican alive that dares to bring up crime and not be ashamed.
What's with the bolding Marc? Is that your way of pounding your fist when you know you are full of shit?

Typical right wing deflection

Whose at fault:
A) sometimes the Mayor
B) sometimes the Governor
C) sometimes a House or Senate member
D) sometimes the President or even Vice President

Whatever fits your current narrative.
I’m sad you can’t see it

Yea, you nailed it
That's more properly called "placing the blame where it belongs."

Yet Republicans believe that they are the ones who have the best argument on crime.

The self-proclaimed "Law & Order" people, w/the worst crime rates, the same people who were beating the snot out of cops on Jan 6 over a year ago and are still unrepentant.

There shouldn't be a Republican alive that dares to bring up crime and not be ashamed.
How's Atlanta doing, dipshit? Holy fuck! :eek: I know the DA there and everything.

What's the DA's name there?

Cute made up map there, Comrade. (the second one....it's just the first one with the lines taken out.)
The nation is printing money up out of thin air to the point now where there is inflation that is affecting a broad percentage of citizens. So at this point they have two choices. Stop printing money or continue to do so. Pain comes with both. If the nation survives the stop printing action causes more misery for a shorter time.

Typical right wing deflection

Whose at fault:
A) sometimes the Mayor
B) sometimes the Governor
C) sometimes a House or Senate member
D) sometimes the President or even Vice President

Whatever fits your current narrative.
I’m sad you can’t see it

Yea, you nailed it
When you have prosecutors that let criminals out after they commit crimes. What do you think is going to happen?

I had to double check my calendar, Marc! I figured it HAD to be April Fool's Day!

Democrats don't want to debate on crime because Democratic policies have created a crime wave across the nation and they know it! What you refer to as "messaging" is actually just calling on Democrats to tell bigger LIES!

LOL. Well, that's just cherry picking the facts. Let's pick the top five states for total number of murders and see which color those states are. Bet you don't want to do that, do you?

Forum List

Back