8 out of the 10 With Highest Murder Rates Are Trump-Voting States With Republican Governors

I notice you try this every few months, and the results are the same (you look stupid).
The blue cities in these states, which are ALWAYS run by people like you, are the problem.

I just found the same thing! I checked the 58 cities with the highest crime/murder rates based on 2019 data and found nearly all of them run by democrats! (Marked in red):

HighestCrimeDemRunCities.png

Democrat mayors, especially BLACK democrat mayors must be fashionable or something. Just imagine the trillions of dollars cost and the millions of lives killed just so that leftists can placate their guilt by electing based on DIVERSITY instead of SANITY.

Yet Republicans believe that they are the ones who have the best argument on crime.

The self-proclaimed "Law & Order" people, w/the worst crime rates, the same people who were beating the snot out of cops on Jan 6 over a year ago and are still unrepentant.

Democrats need to do better to message the American people.

There shouldn't be a Republican alive that dares to bring up crime and not be ashamed.

Marc, your thread was debunked, and you were dragged for your deceitful attempt to attack / blame Trump / Conservatives.

Did you not think this through, didn't think anyone would expose your post for what it was, or just didn't care?

Yet Republicans believe that they are the ones who have the best argument on crime.

The self-proclaimed "Law & Order" people, w/the worst crime rates, the same people who were beating the snot out of cops on Jan 6 over a year ago and are still unrepentant.

There shouldn't be a Republican alive that dares to bring up crime and not be ashamed.
You'll find that most of the murders occur in cities, and those cities are run by Democrats.

No banana, douchebag.

I just found the same thing! I checked the 58 cities with the highest crime/murder rates based on 2019 data and found nearly all of them run by democrats! (Marked in red):

View attachment 706154

Democrat mayors, especially BLACK democrat mayors must be fashionable or something. Just imagine the trillions of dollars cost and the millions of lives killed just so that leftists can placate their guilt by electing based on DIVERSITY instead of SANITY.
Where did MarcATL go?

Apparently he isn't interested in his abortion of a thread anymore. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And it happens in the Democratic shitholes in those states.

A non-existing counter argument. Who knew? :abgg2q.jpg:
Read it and weep,, Simp.

View attachment 706154

Where did MarcATL go? Apparently he isn't interested in his abortion of a thread anymore. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Probably off busy bugging the forum to promote him to moderator again so he can ban all of us, while searching through his little blue book for leftwingers for a new dataset he can use to try to bash Trump supporters with again. :lmao:

Dimwinger mayor of NO has funny excuse to dismiss NO as murder capital of the US......"they know each other".

Here dumbass comments are in the video in the link....

Dillard public policy professor Robert Collins says the numbers don’t lie. In September, the city’s 52 homicides per 100,000 people outpaced St. Louis, which had led the nation with a rate of 45 homicides per 100,000 people. By comparison, there have been 18 homicides in Chicago per 100,000 people and 3.5 per 100,000 in New York City.

“The designation murder capital of the U.S. is not subjective, it’s objective and is based on the total number of murders per 100,000 members of the population,” he says.

Kelly Schulz of New Orleans & Co. says the national headlines make it harder to sell the city.

“We are getting questions from our customers about what it means for them,” she says. “And it’s not just the headline we are concerned about ... it’s the reality of the situation.”

Michael Hecht, president and CEO of GNO Inc., called the homicide rate disturbing.

“I don’t think we could ever forget that, on a moral level, it’s unacceptable for us to have any homicide, let alone this level of homicide,” Hecht said.

Data analysts have been predicting New Orleans to become the deadliest city in the country since early July.

“It’s no wonder that we are the homicide capital of the United States when you’re seeing a 46 percent surge in homicides,” said Rafael Goyeneche, president of the Metropolitan Crime Commission. “Citizens are driving to suburban parishes to gas up, get their groceries and eat out.”

The jump in the city’s homicide rate comes after a 50-year low in 2019 when New Orleans had just 121 homicides.

Are you seriously making democrat run cities, with defund the police policies and release all the prisoners a Republican problem? Are you fucking serious here?

I blame the leaders of the cities that crime is high. Race shouldn't apply, but results should.
Typical right wing deflection

Whose at fault:
A) sometimes the Mayor
B) sometimes the Governor
C) sometimes a House or Senate member
D) sometimes the President or even Vice President

Whatever fits your current narrative.
I’m sad you can’t see it

Yea, you nailed it

Whose at fault:
A) sometimes the Mayor

I’m sad you can’t see it

Yea, you nailed it
Nice deflection toobfreak with the dislike

Whose at fault:
A) sometimes the Mayor

So says the butthole who disputes federal statistics on crime. Most crime happens in big cities as that is where most people live, are close together, and the stress is high. And most cities by far are stupidly run by DEMOCRATS who have direct control over the police and other crime policies. More often then not, a black male democrat or some dweeb female liberal democrat mayor.

Whose at fault:
A) sometimes the Mayor

I’m sad you can’t see it

Yea, you nailed it
Always the fault of the local Dimwinger DA who refuses to do his/her job.

Forum List

Back