8 out of the 10 With Highest Murder Rates Are Trump-Voting States With Republican Governors

People have been going back and forth across the border throughout the pandemic. One of my friends went to Cleveland last year for Thanksgiving, and got stuck on the US side of the border for 3 months when another spike closed the border again.

She was working remotely so she worked from Cleveland but there are income tax laws at play so she had to cross the Peace Bridge before 90 days passed, on foot dragging her luggage behind her, while her brother sat in her car waiting for her on the Canadian side of the border.

I haven't implied anything of the kind. You said all of the criminals are Democrats and I asked you to prove it. There are other options than D or R. It doesn't follow that these people must be Democrats if they aren't Republicans. They could be apolitical. The only interest most criminals have in politics is knowing which government officials will take a bribe.

Approximately 46% of Americans don't even bother to vote in Presidential elections, and even fewer voters turn out at mid-terms. Most of the people who don't bother to vote, aren't rich, or even working class. They feel voting accomplishes nothing.

Trump let all of the violent prisoners out of prison when covid hit.

No one is defunded the police.

I've never heard that phrase and I doubt it was ever said.

Well since the Dems didn't do or say anything these things, this comment makes no sense.

You need to find information sources other than FOX News.
Trump let all of the violent prisoners out of prison when covid hit.

WTF? Bring a link Dragonlady

Where to you get your batshit crazy, lunatic ideas from?

MarcATL , Still waiting on those city mayor names in the Red States. where'd you go, did you tuck your tail and run away? hahahahahahahahahahahaha. An example of when defeat is so overwhelming one just leaves.

Yet Republicans believe that they are the ones who have the best argument on crime.

The self-proclaimed "Law & Order" people, w/the worst crime rates, the same people who were beating the snot out of cops on Jan 6 over a year ago and are still unrepentant.

Democrats need to do better to message the American people.

There shouldn't be a Republican alive that dares to bring up crime and not be ashamed.
Governor's don't control local policing in cities. Local politicians and prosecutors make the decisions not the Governor

How many of those cities that comprise of most of the murders are run or controlled by the right? Even 1?

Governor's don't control local policing in cities. Local politicians and prosecutors make the decisions not the Governor

How many of those cities that comprise of most of the murders are run or controlled by the right? Even 1?
It's why old marc left the thread. He knew he lost.

Yet Republicans believe that they are the ones who have the best argument on crime.

The self-proclaimed "Law & Order" people, w/the worst crime rates, the same people who were beating the snot out of cops on Jan 6 over a year ago and are still unrepentant.

There shouldn't be a Republican alive that dares to bring up crime and not be ashamed.
Yeah, but Trump only got 8% of the black vote - fail.

When you have prosecutors that let criminals out after they commit crimes. What do you think is going to happen?
What do I think is going to happen?

I know exactly what is going to happen, it just did, you confirmed it by casting BLAME on anything other than a (R)

Example
(D) mayor, (R) Gov….. Mayors Fault
(D) senator, (R) mayor….. Senator fault
Over and over

“No, I don’t take responsibility at all” djt
That’s your leader.
Never take responsibility
Always cast blame upon others

Yea mean those Dem run shit hole cities?

Great example of how good America would be without Democrats.

I know exactly what is going to happen, it just did, you confirmed it by casting BLAME on anything other than a (R)

Example
Over and over

That’s your leader.
It’s quite simple, what republican run city? Name one

Example
Over and over

That’s your leader.
In South Carolina if you commit a crime you don't walk, like in New York.

Example
Over and over

That’s your leader.
I will always blame the criminals

Cute made up map there, Comrade. (the second one....it's just the first one with the lines taken out.)
The two maps are different in some areas and they do show the highest rates of crime are in Democrat areas.

Forum List

Back