Biden back down to 40% approval in Reuters/Ipsos poll

Only 4 out of every 10 Americans (if you believe the polls claiming it to be that high) like this criminal, compromised, nation-destroying duche bag.

'Never underestimate Biden's ability to f* things up.'
- Barry Soeto Obama

This is interesting.

I don't ever watch TEE VEE, I don't have cable or satellite, so I haven't really been paying attention to much of the mainstream culture. But. . .

I was over at my mechanic's yesterday, and we were winterizing my car. He just watches TEE VEE via digital antenna, and told me, that they are running campaign commercials for Biden?

Seriously? I thought that is strange, so did he. I was like, it is the mid-term, Biden isn't even running. I didn't believe it, so I looked it up. Sure enough.

Does anyone else remember the mass media running campaign commercials as PR for a president that isn't even running? I mean, WTH is up with that?

This is interesting.

I don't ever watch TEE VEE, I don't have cable or satellite, so I haven't really been paying attention to much of the mainstream culture. But. . .

I was over at my mechanic's yesterday, and we were winterizing my car. He just watches TEE VEE via digital antenna, and told me, that they are running campaign commercials for Biden?

Seriously? I thought that is strange, so did he. I was like, it is the mid-term, Biden isn't even running. I didn't believe it, so I looked it up. Sure enough.

Does anyone else remember the mass media running campaign commercials as PR for a president that isn't even running? I mean, WTH is up with that?

LOL....buildingbackbetter.borg

dnc.jpg

Seriously, when the establishment needs to run propaganda PR during the nation's most popular TEE VEE shows, just to get the polling numbers up?

THAT, is pathetic.

This is interesting.

30 seconds and feel dumber for watching that.

Only 4 out of every 10 Americans (if you believe the polls claiming it to be that high) like this criminal, compromised, nation-destroying duche bag.

'Never underestimate Biden's ability to f* things up.'
- Barry Soeto Obama
whatever a left leaning poll gives biden, we pretty much know what to deduct from the results. for all we know, 15% of those polled were goats

30 seconds and feel dumber for watching that.
It certainly explains why I can't reason or rationalize with a lot of folks like smokingOP, Joe and Clayton.

If anything, it helps me to empathize.

Well, not, just, uh, maybe, pity is the word I am looking for?

The only thing I looked for was who was paying for it.

Forum List

Back