78K (R) vs 12K (D)

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
That's the numbers of voters that participated in the Nevada primaries.
That's a pretty big difference. Especially since Nevada has more registered Democrats..
12K people out of almost 600K registered democrats voted. Not a good sign.
Trump got TRIPLE the votes cankles got. Trump even got almost half of the latinos, although it seems that was only around a couple hundred people.. Trump dominated, period.
You bedwetters better be saving your income tax refund for new mattresses.

Almost 740K votes in SC for Republicans. How many will the Dems get?

12744475_590482554436851_3161050993933909094_n.jpg

That's a pretty big difference. Especially since Nevada has more registered Democrats..
Trump got TRIPLE the votes cankles got. Trump even got almost half of the latinos, although it seems that was only around a couple hundred people.. Trump dominated, period.

Yes -- GOPs are coming out in droves to beat trump.

What happens in the general when he's their only choice?

They stay home or vote Dem.

Boy, are you fuckers stupid.

The dumb fuck is the one that pretends they have access to a crystal ball.

Trump got 35K votes you partisan dumbfuck. That is DOUBLE what second place got. You keep believing the establishment bullshit.

Wow...
600k Democrats registered GOP to vote for Trump to see how much of an asshat the RW can make of themselves..

Get your socks to agree with you

I never realized there were so many uneducated people in Nevada. At least that is what the Liberals claim. Only the uneducated and backward vote Republican they tout.

Interesting you make an absolutely brain dead comment and then call others stupid. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

I never realized there were so many uneducated people in Nevada. At least that is what the Liberals claim. Only the uneducated and backward vote Republican they tout.
That's a typical liberal response. When presented with evidence that their policies suck bilge water, they indignantly proclaim themselves too smart for the average person to understand.

That's a typical liberal response. When presented with evidence that their policies suck bilge water, they indignantly proclaim themselves too smart for the average person to understand.

Indeed. I have yet to converse with a Liberal on USMB who doesn't claim to hold a Master's Degree in Physics.

Indeed. I have yet to converse with a Liberal on USMB who doesn't claim to hold a Master's Degree in Physics.
It's why they insist that Obama is the smartest person in the room without releasing his educational achievements to prove it.

It's why they insist that Obama is the smartest person in the room without releasing his educational achievements to prove it.
Waste of time. Not everyone can read Swahili... :lol:

Forum List

Back