Asking Hillary,Has She Ever Lied?,That's Like Asking Bill Clinton,"Mr.President{Fill In The Blank}".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eusa_silenced::dunno::eusa_think: Let's put Bill in Hillary's dilemma. Let's say it was Bill being interviewed, especially in the late 90's, if it was you in the seat of the host, what "Gotcha Question" would you have asked Bill? What would you of loved to have asked Bill Clinton on live TV if you had the chance, even if it was this year. :eek::tinfoil::slap:

Clinton against Trump or Sanders against Trump if the american patriot have win in 13 of 18 state so far or only 3 of 4 till now ??

• Banned
Bill, Comon, why did you marry Hillary? I mean, she is as boring as bananas, most Americans find her rather annoying, so why did u marry her?

:eusa_silenced::dunno::eusa_think: Let's put Bill in Hillary's dilemma. Let's say it was Bill being interviewed, especially in the late 90's, if it was you in the seat of the host, what "Gotcha Question" would you have asked Bill? What would you of loved to have asked Bill Clinton on live TV if you had the chance, even if it was this year. :eek::tinfoil::slap:

as opposed to the nutters you run for office? :rofl:

Maybe the right should start cleaning their own house before they complain about he left. We daily see threads/posts by hard right posters pointing at the left and screaming liar! But it is very clear that they are in denial about their leading candidate and his problem of being truthful. That candidate is Donald Trump.
The following are the score cards of truth for the candidates in the debates candidates have been via Polifact. Their total lies consist of Mostly False, False and Pants on Fire or POF. So, I totaled the totals of Mostly False, False and POF (which is specifically noted). And how many questions their score is based on and percentage of false responses.
Below is the list. To demonstrate what the list shows I'll use Trump. Of 94 statements within the debates, 72 were either "Mostly False", "False" or "Pants on Fire". That means 77% of his statements were false with 18 being "Pants on Fire" (POF).

Republicans
Trump 72 (18 POF) 94-77%
Cruz 59 (6POF) 87-68%
Rubio 57 (POF 4) 135-42%Rubio
Carson 23 (POF 4) 27-89%
Bush 24 (POD 2) 79-30%
Kasich 18 (3) 56-32%
PolitiFact | Fact-checking the 2016 GOP presidential candidates
Democrats
Clinton 45 (POF 2) 188-38%
Sanders 20 (POF 0) 64-31%
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...hecking-2016-democratic-presidential-candida/
So based on these numbers, the most honest candidates in the debates have been Bush (30%), Sanders (31% and no POFs), and Kasich (32%).
The most dishonest, Carson (89%), Trump (77%), and Rubio (42%).

Food for thought.

...like asking Willy if he has ever offered a lady a cigar...

Bill, so tell me, have you ever seen Hillary naked? i mean, she doesn't come off as any normal female that would just take her clothes off for a handsome man like you, are you sure Hillary is a female?

Forum List

Back