75th Anniversary

Too bad we could not kill hundreds of thousands of their civilians without having to have a war to do it
The biggest pussies always have the biggest mouths.
They are still dead right?

The day the Rising Sun was crushed under the American boot. A day of celebration.
Mass murdering defenseless women and children is nothing to be proud but somehow some Americans are so sick in the head, they are proud of it.

Too bad we could not kill hundreds of thousands of their civilians without having to have a war to do it

The day the Rising Sun was crushed under the American boot. A day of celebration.
Mass murdering defenseless women and children is nothing to be proud but somehow some Americans are so sick in the head, they are proud of it.
Have you taken up the London Blitz with Germany?

Don't hide behind the rotted skeletons of women and children. They would have cheerfully put a knife up 'your ass. Of course I am proud that my country won the war. If it had gone the other way, no one would be crying because your dick became sushi.

Have you taken up the London Blitz with Germany?

Don't hide behind the rotted skeletons of women and children. They would have cheerfully put a knife up 'your ass. Of course I am proud that my country won the war. If it had gone the other way, no one would be crying because your dick became sushi.
Yeah we want to be just like Nazis. Is that what you want?

And if Japan had not ATTACKED AMERICA, guess what.....they wouldn't have had to go through it at all.

Pearl Harbor, After Japan attacks America. Thousands of Americans perish

images

uss-oklahoma-sunk.jpg

17-pearl-harbor-photo-gallery-getty-615315808.jpg

e8f12946-a728-4138-bc67-53ebf4cd188a

ListOfVictims.jpg

ca3f1855759b0c9763f9298d89e2e627.jpg

Ninety minutes after it began, the attack was over. 2,008 sailors were killed and 710 others wounded; 218 soldiers and airmen (who were part of the Army prior to the independent United States Air Force in 1947) were killed and 364 wounded; 109 marines were killed and 69 wounded; and 68 civilians were killed and 35 wounded. In total, 2,403 Americans were killed, and 1,143 were wounded.[93] Eighteen ships were sunk or run aground, including five battleships.[10][94] All of the Americans killed or wounded during the attack were legally non-combatants, given that there was no state of war when the attack occurred.[21][22][95]

Of the American fatalities, nearly half were due to the explosion of Arizona's forward magazine after it was hit by a modified 16-inch (410 mm) shell.[nb 16] Author Craig Nelson wrote that the vast majority of the U.S. sailors killed at Pearl Harbor were junior enlisted personnel. "The officers of the Navy all lived in houses and the junior people were the ones on the boats, so pretty much all of the people who died in the direct line of the attack were very junior people", Nelson said. "So everyone is about 17 or 18 whose story is told there
Comparing the attack on Pearl Harbor, a military base where 2,000 men died to Hiroshima, is an argument only a fool could make.

Seems you cannot understand the simplicity of 'Cause and Effect"
The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor ....even though the US was not AT WAR with Japan.
IN RESPONSE (do you know what "response" means?) America used it's superior weaponry to stop Japan's aggression.
You fail in that you assume Japan wouldn't have used an atomic bomb against America (had they had it first)

Your arguments are so weak, I can destroy them with half my brain tied behind my back.

And if Japan had not ATTACKED AMERICA, guess what.....they wouldn't have had to go through it at all.

images

uss-oklahoma-sunk.jpg

ListOfVictims.jpg

Ninety minutes after it began, the attack was over. 2,008 sailors were killed and 710 others wounded; 218 soldiers and airmen (who were part of the Army prior to the independent United States Air Force in 1947) were killed and 364 wounded; 109 marines were killed and 69 wounded; and 68 civilians were killed and 35 wounded. In total, 2,403 Americans were killed, and 1,143 were wounded.[93] Eighteen ships were sunk or run aground, including five battleships.[10][94] All of the Americans killed or wounded during the attack were legally non-combatants, given that there was no state of war when the attack occurred.[21][22][95]

Of the American fatalities, nearly half were due to the explosion of Arizona's forward magazine after it was hit by a modified 16-inch (410 mm) shell.[nb 16] Author Craig Nelson wrote that the vast majority of the U.S. sailors killed at Pearl Harbor were junior enlisted personnel. "The officers of the Navy all lived in houses and the junior people were the ones on the boats, so pretty much all of the people who died in the direct line of the attack were very junior people", Nelson said. "So everyone is about 17 or 18 whose story is told there
Comparing the attack on Pearl Harbor, a military base where 2,000 men died to Hiroshima, is an argument only a fool could make.

The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor ....even though the US was not AT WAR with Japan.
IN RESPONSE (do you know what "response" means?) America used it's superior weaponry to stop Japan's aggression.
You fail in that you assume Japan wouldn't have used an atomic bomb against America (had they had it first)

Your arguments are so weak, I can destroy them with half my brain tied behind my back.
yes, and Japan would also have unleashed a giant dragon on Los Angeles, if they had one. Neato, but let's keep the discussion grounded in this dimension.

images

uss-oklahoma-sunk.jpg

ListOfVictims.jpg

yes, and Japan would also have unleashed a giant dragon on Los Angeles, if they had one. Neato, but let's keep the discussion grounded in this dimension.

Did you have ANYTHING to add to the conversation?
(Other than your dim wit and lame sarcasm?)

This has absolutely no bearing on the post or topic.

A few of the moderators said this kind of flaming, with absolutely no content would be removed.
Your post would be a great starting point
Then lean on your report button, like you always do whenever anyone treats you the way you treat everyone.

Did you have ANYTHING to add to the conversation?
Indeed, I have made several points in this thread.. You were too busy being a rabid freak to notice.

You've posted NOTHING but Flaming and insults.
Is anyone surprised you consider this stellar content. For God's sake.
You have GOT to be one miserable, sad individual.

Trying to convince Americans that we should have lost the war is NOT making a point at all.

Forum List

Back