75th Anniversary

Yup the claim that Japan was going to surrender is simply hogwash
Yet they were negotiating surrender via Russia and discussing the post war reality internally, knowing they had lost. . But you are somehow sure that, what, they were faking it?
Again read the History and FACTS they wanted the Soviets as allies against the US that was their offer , the Soviets broker an end to the war and Japan would ally with the Soviets for the coming Cold War.
oh, so now you're saying good thing we killed all those Japanese civilians, because that's a better fate than them becoming communist. Okay. I'm sure you're not the only one who thinks that. However I still am not 100% convinced they would not have eventually surrendered anyway

... dropping the bombs was the absolute reason for a full surrender and ending the war. ....

"Admiral William Leahy, White House chief of staff and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the war. Leahy wrote in his 1950 memoirs that "the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender." Moreover, Leahy continued, "in being the first to use it, we had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages. I was not taught to make war in that fashion, and wars cannot be won by destroying women and children." "
Leahy was an idiot. ...
" President Dwight Eisenhower, the Allied commander in Europe during World War II, recalled in 1963, as he did on several other occasions, that he had opposed using the atomic bomb on Japan during a July 1945 meeting with Secretary of War Henry Stimson: "I told him I was against it on two counts. First, the Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing. Second, I hated to see our country be the first to use such a weapon." "

And I’m supposed to feel bad about that? ....

So far Leahy and Eisenhower disagree with you. Who are you again?
I’m the one that had family members in the Pacific theater. The ones that lived through Okinawa and places like it. The ones that weren’t sitting way back from the front smoking cigars yammering about morals those two wouldn’t have to pay for if they were wrong.

Turning 100,000 Japs into instant crispy critters doesn’t bother me...at all.

Anyone who really feels that way is a shit-poor excuse for an American, and for a human being.
Protecting US lives by ending a war we didn’t start is unAmerican? You need to have the shit knocked out you.

There were 72 million Japs on that island in 1945. Want to know how many I would be willing to kill to save one US soldiers life?
Every.
Fucking.
One of them.

... The Japanese would have fought to ghe last person defending Japan, the bombs save millions of lives on both sides.

That is the soothing story you are expected to swallow and then never think about again.
/—-/ We have film of Japanese civilians committing suicide rather than surrrender to Allied forces.

Where?
LOL NOW you deny that on Saipan and Tinian the Japanese civilians committed suicide rather then be captured by the US, at the order of the Japanese Government? God you are truly pathetic. Did you know on Okinawa the Japanese troops killed their own civilians rather then let them be captured?
So?

Did you know Truman mass murdered hundreds of thousands of defenseless women and children, merely to impress the Soviets and the world?
Wrong you lying piece of HUMAN Garbage. You wouldn't know history or facts if they chewed off your face. I keep asking for you to LINK to any actual offer from the ACTUAL Government of Japan to the US to surrender. You can not link to one because they never offered one. I keep pointing out that the fact is after 2 atomic BOMBS and an invasion by the Soviets the GOVERNMENT of Japan REFUSED to surrender and when the Emperor over rode them the Army staged a Coup to stop it. I have provided facts that the feelers to the Soviets were in fact an offer to ALLY with the Soviets AGAINST the US if the Soviets CONVINCED the allies to accept a cease fire NOT a surrender. What do you have? Not a single link not a single provable fact.
The grunt and his limp wrested “I got a link.” I’ve given you numerous links, but your low IQ prevents you from reading and comprehending.

What Dirty Harry did was very much like what Hitler and Stalin did.

You’re blinded by ignorance and what you think is patriotism, and unable to see the truth.
NOT one time have you EVER linked to an offer by the Japanese Government EVER, you liar.

Yet they were negotiating surrender via Russia and discussing the post war reality internally, knowing they had lost. . But you are somehow sure that, what, they were faking it?
Again read the History and FACTS they wanted the Soviets as allies against the US that was their offer , the Soviets broker an end to the war and Japan would ally with the Soviets for the coming Cold War.
oh, so now you're saying good thing we killed all those Japanese civilians, because that's a better fate than them becoming communist. Okay. I'm sure you're not the only one who thinks that. However I still am not 100% convinced they would not have eventually surrendered anyway
Way to misread what I wrote, the POINT is they did NOT ever offer to surrender EVER. And the Soviet ploy was an effort NOT to surrender.

Didn't the bombing of Tokyo kill more people? And we didn't even have to nuke them.
Didn't the bombing of Tokyo kill more people? And we didn't even have to nuke them.
Yes it did this handwringing and whining is a liberal revisionist ploy to make the US Look bad.
/——/ The libtards should read this to better understand the Japanese mindset: Opinion | The Atomic Bomb Saved Millions—Including Japanese | Apk Metropolitan News

/——-/ It wasn’t the Japanese people, ....

But it was civilians who were incinerated in the hundreds of thousands.
/——-/ “Civilians can be mobilized, too. On April 20, 1945, the Japanese Imperial Military issued “The Decree of the Homeland Decisive Battle,” which proclaimed: “Each soldier ought to battle to the final . . . and our individuals ought to battle to the final individual.” Each Japanese soldier and civilian—even ladies and youngsters—was anticipated to die preventing. Opinion | The Atomic Bomb Saved Millions—Including Japanese | Apk Metropolitan News

There were 72 million Jap[anese] on that island in 1945. Want to know how many I would be willing to kill to save one US soldiers life?
Every.
Fucking.
One of them.

Anyone who believes that isn't much of an American, isn't much of a man, isn't much of a human being.

Maybe Japan should not have attacked us. Sow the wind, wreap the whirlwind.
Yeah that’s really nice of Americans. Mass murdering innocent defenseless civilians, because their government attacked our military base. Are you stupid?
/——/ You know, Truman was a democrat. You do know that, don’t you?

Of course he was. Only democrats have such complete disregard for human life.

Maybe Japan should not have attacked us. Sow the wind, wreap the whirlwind.
Yeah that’s really nice of Americans. Mass murdering innocent defenseless civilians, because their government attacked our military base. Are you stupid?
/——/ You know, Truman was a democrat. You do know that, don’t you?
Lol. I greatly dislike both Rs an Ds. You should too. Surprisingly you like many others despise Ds and love Rs, but somehow find Truman a good honest guy.

If only you could wake up from your conscious stupor.

Way to misread what I wrote, the POINT is they did NOT ever offer to surrender EVER. And the Soviet ploy was an effort NOT to surrender.
Wrong as usual. You traitor.

Too bad we could not kill hundreds of thousands of their civilians without having to have a war to do it

Forum List

Back