Obama Gets Punked : Japanese Prime Minister Rejects The Idea Of Coming To Visit Pearl Harbor

As usual, the feral, inbred, human garbage albino chimp OP gets it wrong.

Read your own link, idiot.

Most important is "Obama, for his part, said he would use his time in Hiroshima to honor all those killed in World War II and to push for a world without nuclear weapons."

President Obama has worked tirelessly for peace even while the RWNJ traitors like you and like the Repub traitors in congress continue to work for more wars.

"President Obama has worked tirelessly for peace "

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Dale will you regale us about your military service? and foreign travels?

View attachment 76069

I never signed up to "serve" USA.INC and risk my neck for the multi-national corporations interests....how was it?
As far as world travels? I have no desire to go through the hassle it would take to go to one. There isn't any country in the world that I care to see....but of course you know this. LOL!

As usual, the feral, inbred, human garbage albino chimp OP gets it wrong.

Read your own link, idiot.

Most important is "Obama, for his part, said he would use his time in Hiroshima to honor all those killed in World War II and to push for a world without nuclear weapons."

President Obama has worked tirelessly for peace even while the RWNJ traitors like you and like the Repub traitors in congress continue to work for more wars.

"President Obama has worked tirelessly for peace "

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Dale will you regale us about your military service? and foreign travels?

View attachment 76069

I never signed up to "serve" USA.INC and risk my neck for the multi-national corporations interests....how was it?
As far as world travels? I have no desire to go through the hassle it would take to go to one. There isn't any country in the world that I care to see....but of course you know this. LOL!

In other words, you've never stepped out of mommy's basement and you take for granted that your betters guarantee your useless self-indulgence in conspiracy theories and laughable attempts at self-aggrandizement.

The fuck Luddly how many countries has Obama bombed the crap out of now 5-7? How many innocent people have had body parts blown off by Obama's bombing?
How many?

Let's hear

Allow me, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia.........didn't the Barrypuppet get a nobel peace prize at one time? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The fuck Luddly how many countries has Obama bombed the crap out of now 5-7? How many innocent people have had body parts blown off by Obama's bombing?
How many?

Let's hear

Allow me, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia.........didn't the Barrypuppet get a nobel peace prize at one time? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
How many?

Give me some numbers

Do I look like your bitch? Do your own fucking research...you can use a keyboard so use that skill to do some "Googling", ya lazy liberal fuck.

One would think that the OP would be pointing out how this particular Japanese official is being as ass for such a statment rather than bashing Obama for paying homage to that particularly massive event in history.

What has Obama done wrong by visiting such a historical site?

How many?

Let's hear

How many?

Give me some numbers

Do I look like your bitch? Do your own fucking research...you can use a keyboard so use that skill to do some "Googling", ya lazy liberal fuck.

Your wasting your time with that one.

How many?

Let's hear

How many?

Give me some numbers

Your wasting your time with that one.

Yeah, but I enjoy smacking him around from time to time....

every time Moochelle gets violent diahreaah,,,hmm, who does she blame?

Your unspeakably inane posts are a kind of diarrhea of their own. Is Bush to blame for that too?
I have to say pogo - I no longer like your avatar.

Every time I read dale smith's posts the corner of my eye identifies his avatar as yours and I think - wtf is pogo on today?
:D

I see whatcha mean, similar colors going on. Well he's imitating me, which I guess is flattering :puke: but I did have that waaaaay before he got here so... I ain't budgin'. :eusa_snooty:

Actually yours is kinda brownish too. I like it though. Very Alice.

Forum List

Back