75th Anniversary

Atomic bomb dropped on Japan's Hiroshima 75 years ago still reverberates
Murderous attack on USA's Pearl Harbor 79 years ago still reverberates. As do Japan's unspeakable atrocities against Korea and China. I hope they remember it for a long time, not to mention the fact that it saved them from an invasion that would have killed millions more of their own people.
/—-/ I tell the people who say it was a mistake to read The Rape of Nanking.
Why?
Murderous attack on USA's Pearl Harbor 79 years ago still reverberates. As do Japan's unspeakable atrocities against Korea and China. I hope they remember it for a long time, not to mention the fact that it saved them from an invasion that would have killed millions more of their own people.
Why?
/——-/ Why??? Seriously, if you read it ...

I know all about it. What does it have to do with truman's decision to use the atom bomb?

Why?
Why?

I know all about it. What does it have to do with truman's decision to use the atom bomb?
/——/ The Japanese would have fought to the last person defending Japan, the bombs save millions of lives on both sides.

Last edited:
And if Japan had not ATTACKED AMERICA, guess what.....they wouldn't have had to go through it at all.

Pearl Harbor, After Japan attacks America. Thousands of Americans perish

images

uss-oklahoma-sunk.jpg

17-pearl-harbor-photo-gallery-getty-615315808.jpg

e8f12946-a728-4138-bc67-53ebf4cd188a

ListOfVictims.jpg

ca3f1855759b0c9763f9298d89e2e627.jpg

Ninety minutes after it began, the attack was over. 2,008 sailors were killed and 710 others wounded; 218 soldiers and airmen (who were part of the Army prior to the independent United States Air Force in 1947) were killed and 364 wounded; 109 marines were killed and 69 wounded; and 68 civilians were killed and 35 wounded. In total, 2,403 Americans were killed, and 1,143 were wounded.[93] Eighteen ships were sunk or run aground, including five battleships.[10][94] All of the Americans killed or wounded during the attack were legally non-combatants, given that there was no state of war when the attack occurred.[21][22][95]

Of the American fatalities, nearly half were due to the explosion of Arizona's forward magazine after it was hit by a modified 16-inch (410 mm) shell.[nb 16] Author Craig Nelson wrote that the vast majority of the U.S. sailors killed at Pearl Harbor were junior enlisted personnel. "The officers of the Navy all lived in houses and the junior people were the ones on the boats, so pretty much all of the people who died in the direct line of the attack were very junior people", Nelson said. "So everyone is about 17 or 18 whose story is told there
Comparing the attack on Pearl Harbor, a military base where 2,000 men died to Hiroshima, is an argument only a fool could make.

Why?
Why?

/——/ The Japanese would have fought to ghe last person defending Japan, the bombs save millions of lives on both sides.
That’s pure propaganda and you are an idiot for believing it. Stop being an idiot and get informed.

Why?
Why?

/——/ The Japanese would have fought to ghe last person defending Japan, the bombs save millions of lives on both sides.
That’s pure propaganda and you are an idiot for believing it. Stop being an idiot and get informed.
/—-/ You call it propaganda, but you can’t prove it: https://exhibits.lib.pacificu.edu/exhibits/show/world-war-ii-propaganda/japanese-homeland

... The Japanese would have fought to ghe last person defending Japan, the bombs save millions of lives on both sides.

That is the soothing story you are expected to swallow and then never think about again.
/—-/ We have film of Japanese civilians committing suicide rather than surrrender to Allied forces.

Why?
Why?

/—-/ You call it propaganda, but you can’t prove it: https://exhibits.lib.pacificu.edu/exhibits/show/world-war-ii-propaganda/japanese-homeland
I’ve proven it multiple times on this board. Now I’m just tired of dealing with idiots like you, who haven’t progressed in their learning past second grade.

Yup the claim that Japan was going to surrender is simply hogwash
Yet they were negotiating surrender via Russia and discussing the post war reality internally, knowing they had lost. . But you are somehow sure that, what, they were faking it?
Again read the History and FACTS they wanted the Soviets as allies against the US that was their offer , the Soviets broker an end to the war and Japan would ally with the Soviets for the coming Cold War.

... The Japanese would have fought to ghe last person defending Japan, the bombs save millions of lives on both sides.

That is the soothing story you are expected to swallow and then never think about again.
/—-/ We have film of Japanese civilians committing suicide rather than surrrender to Allied forces.

Where?
LOL NOW you deny that on Saipan and Tinian the Japanese civilians committed suicide rather then be captured by the US, at the order of the Japanese Government? God you are truly pathetic. Did you know on Okinawa the Japanese troops killed their own civilians rather then let them be captured?

Where?
LOL NOW you deny that on Saipan and Tinian the Japanese civilians committed suicide rather then be captured by the US, at the order of the Japanese Government? God you are truly pathetic. Did you know on Okinawa the Japanese troops killed their own civilians rather then let them be captured?
So?

Did you know Truman mass murdered hundreds of thousands of defenseless women and children, merely to impress the Soviets and the world?

Last edited:

Where?
So?

Did you know Truman mass murdered hundreds of thousands of defenseless women and children, merely to impress the Soviets and the world?
Wrong you lying piece of HUMAN Garbage. You wouldn't know history or facts if they chewed off your face. I keep asking for you to LINK to any actual offer from the ACTUAL Government of Japan to the US to surrender. You can not link to one because they never offered one. I keep pointing out that the fact is after 2 atomic BOMBS and an invasion by the Soviets the GOVERNMENT of Japan REFUSED to surrender and when the Emperor over rode them the Army staged a Coup to stop it. I have provided facts that the feelers to the Soviets were in fact an offer to ALLY with the Soviets AGAINST the US if the Soviets CONVINCED the allies to accept a cease fire NOT a surrender. What do you have? Not a single link not a single provable fact.

Where?
So?

Wrong you lying piece of HUMAN Garbage. You wouldn't know history or facts if they chewed off your face. I keep asking for you to LINK to any actual offer from the ACTUAL Government of Japan to the US to surrender. You can not link to one because they never offered one. I keep pointing out that the fact is after 2 atomic BOMBS and an invasion by the Soviets the GOVERNMENT of Japan REFUSED to surrender and when the Emperor over rode them the Army staged a Coup to stop it. I have provided facts that the feelers to the Soviets were in fact an offer to ALLY with the Soviets AGAINST the US if the Soviets CONVINCED the allies to accept a cease fire NOT a surrender. What do you have? Not a single link not a single provable fact.
The grunt and his limp wrested “I got a link.” I’ve given you numerous links, but your low IQ prevents you from reading and comprehending.

What Dirty Harry did was very much like what Hitler and Stalin did.

You’re blinded by ignorance and what you think is patriotism, and unable to see the truth.

Forum List

Back